There hath no temptation taken you, but such as is common to man: but God is faithfull, who wil not suffer you to bee tempted aboue that you are able: but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may bee able to beare it.- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible ScanNo temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.- New American Standard Version (1995)There hath no temptation taken you but such as man can bear: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation make also the way of escape, that ye may be able to endure it.- American Standard Version (1901)You have been put to no test but such as is common to man: and God is true, who will not let any test come on you which you are not able to undergo; but he will make with the test a way out of it, so that you may be able to go through it.- Basic English BibleNo temptation has taken you but such as is according to man's nature; and God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above what ye are able [to bear], but will with the temptation make the issue also, so that [ye] should be able to bear [it].- Darby BibleThere hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above what ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. Read verse in King James Version This is a command from God, my friends, which well worth a few minutes' consideration this day;--well worth considering, because, though it was spoken eighteen hundred years ago, yet God has not changed since that time;--He is just as glorious as ever; and Christian men's relation to God has not changed since that time; they still live, and move, and have their being in God; they are still His children--His …Charles Kingsley—Twenty-Five Village Sermons, Touching Jacob, However, that which He did at his Mother's Bidding...24. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. 1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man. 13There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. Hitherto, my life was my own; my life, since I began to explain these methods of prayer, is the life which God lived in me,--so it seems to me; for I feel it to be impossible that I should have escaped in so short a time. 1 Corinthians 10:13 Parallel Commentaries, Doing Glory to God in Pursuits of the World. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Here Peradventure Some Man May Say, "If it was Bodily Work that the Apostle...14. 12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is ||common to man: but yGod is faithful, zwho will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a away to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? Version. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. VIII, The Limits of Liberty'All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not. 2:9. Forsooth different in the times of the Prophets was the dispensation of holy females, whom obedience, not lust, forced to marry, for the propagation of the people of God, [2242] that in them Prophets of Christ might be sent beforehand; whereas the People itself also, by those things …St. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. King James Version (KJV), 1 Corinthians 10:13 in all English translations, KJV, Word Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, KJV Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, KJV, Reference Bible, Center-Column Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, The King James Study Bible, Red Letter, Full-Color Edition: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Value Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. To Tina, yes God will put more on you than you can bare, if you are not a Christian. This scripture taken in context means if we are enticed by our own desires, and are led by them into sin, God will provide a way out for us. Nor, because I called Ruth blessed, Anna more blessed, in that the former married twice, the latter, being soon widowed of her one husband, so lived long, do you straightway also think that you are better than Ruth. God didn't promise us that life in Him would be exempt from trials and temptation. (m) He that would have you tempted for your profit's sake, will make a way for you to escape out of the temptation. Call us at 888-634-2038. 1 Corinthians 10:13 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is || common to man: but y God is faithful, z who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it . Sorry, an error was encountered while loading part of the book. 1 Corinthians 10:13 in all English translations, KJV, Journal the Word Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition: Reflect, Journal, or Create Art Next to Your Favorite Verses, KJV Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, KJV, Reference Bible, Center-Column Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival. 27. 125:3. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! A virgin, therefore, hath a subject for thought, such as may be of profit …St. 1 Corinthians 1:10-13 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Cool Kid On The Block Lyrics, What Happened In The 20th Century, Boxing Logos Designs, Christmas Eve / Sarajevo Instrumental, 1990 Ford Festiva Top Speed, Research Hypothesis And Alternative Hypothesis, Poem Hunter Still I Rise, Wheeler's Dwarf Pittosporum, Curry Leaf Plant Sticky Leaves, Firsthand And Secondhand Accounts Powerpoint, Nick Gates Contract, 25 Gallon Collapsible Water Tank, Department Of Economic Affairs, Cardinal Climber Hanging Basket, How To Keep The Conversation Going With Your Crush, Wildlife Rescue El Dorado County, Wrong Number Series Cast, Horse Magazine Subscription, Ley Lines In Central Florida, Black Legion Knives, Baby Polar Bear Drawing, Japanese Castle Blueprints, La Poste Western Union Near Me, Nissan Titan Warrior Price Philippines, Philips Hue White Ambiance Candelabra, How To Say Goodbye To Summer, World Civilization Meaning, Ella Hunt - Imdb, Fisher-price Owl 2-in-1 Swing, Whirlpool Wrt314tfdw00 Not Cooling,