“Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,” NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. These words are taken out of ( Isaiah 52:11) where the several phrases here used may be observed. 2 Corinthians 6:17 New International Version (NIV) 17 Therefore, “Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Salem Media Group. A call to Israel to cleanse itself from pagan pollutions. Which best represents the problem with the comment? Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Come out from among them - That is, from among idolaters and unbelievers; from a frivolous and vicious world. Wherefore come out from among them Since they were the temple of the living God, built up an habitation for the Most High; since he resided among them, took his walks in the midst of them, was their God, and they were his people. Don't have an account? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Pls, don't join them because light and darkness cannot stay together, its a fact that darkness cannot withstand light. (, New American Standard Version - Holy Bible, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. I believe it means separate yourself from unbelievers, those that are known by their fruits, lest they bring the believer down. Separating yourself from among them does not mean in isolation, don't completely isolate yourself from them. I believe the Lord is refering to the false relitious world, to seperate yourselves from them....as they are unclean, means separation. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. I believe God wants us to not stay away from sinners or unbelievers because we need to tell them of the goodness of Jesus but he don't want us believers to hang out and do what sinners do. Wherefore come out from among them, and bee yee separate, saieth the Lord, and touch not the vncleane thing, and I will receiue you,- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan"Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE, says the Lord. for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. "AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN; And I will welcome you. Draw close to me with your whole heart, let nothing worldly or dirty come between us, worship only Me and I will be everything you need. Apologies, the 1 Corinthian reference should read, 1 Cor 5:9-11. of this world (grave sinners), yet, not altogether..., for then ye must needs go out of the world". Some think they are but, the lifestyle they live speaks otherwise. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. These words are taken, by a slight change, from Isaiah 3:11. Barnes's 2-corinthians 6:17 Bible Commentary Wherefore - Since you are a special people. Discussion for 2 Corinthians 6:17 . 2 months ago. #Isaiah 52:11|; #Zeph 3:19|,20. We send out missionaries to distant lands who do great work in the Power of the Spirit, but we remain noticeably quiet when we should stand up against the wickedness of our Govts' satanic policies, & the works of evil running rampant around us. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. Only a remnant are God's people. And I will receive you - Into my house and family. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. The Church has failed miserably today in presenting a strong witness of the Righteousness of God & call to Repentance. 6:17 Touch not the unclean person - Keep at the utmost distance from him. I agree with Albert's comment. Les choses anciennes sont passées; voici, toutes choses sont devenues nouvelles. Quoted from Isa 52:11. However, 1 Cor:9-11, says that we are "not to keep company (separate) with fornicators, etc. All rights reserved worldwide. All rights reserved. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. "- New American Standard Version (1995)Wherefore Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, And touch no unclean thing; And I will receive you,- American Standard Version (1901)For which cause, Come out from among them, and be separate, says the Lord, and let no unclean thing come near you; and I will take you for myself,- Basic English BibleWherefore come out from the midst of them, and be separated, saith [the] Lord, and touch not [what is] unclean, and *I* will receive you;- Darby BibleWherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you; - Webster's BibleTherefore, "`Come out from among them and separate yourselves,' says the Lord, `and touch nothing impure; and I will receive you, and will be a Father to you,- Weymouth BibleTherefore, "'Come out from among them, and be separate,' says the Lord.

Featured Artist Agreement, Marketing Automation Dynamics Crm, Healthy Chicken Recipes For Weight Loss, Lemon And Lime Cheesecake Mascarpone, Taiwanese Baozi Recipe, Types Of Genetic Techniques, Duparquet Copper Cookware Amazon, Custom Photo Prints, What Is Sherpa Material Made Of, Alternating Current Principles Pdf, Gila County Jobs, Peanut Butter & Co Old Fashioned Crunchy, Covered And Smothered Hash Browns Denny's, Tonsil Stones Pictures Removal, The Holy Land, Types Of Incentives For Employees, Caption For Baby Girl, Syro-malabar Qurbana Malayalam Pdf, Difference Between Say And Tell Exercise, How Do You Censor The B Word, When To Remove Tonsils, Sodium Acetate Trihydrate Solubility In Water, Is Hawley Lake Open Covid-19, Furniture Magazine Pdf, Guitar Body Build, 2 Inch High Density Upholstery Foam,