Textus Receptus. Pauline Epistles 8through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; Verse. The Gospels 13As a fair exchange—I speak as to my children—open wide your hearts also. Pentateuch and in the day of salvation I helped you.”. New International Version, The New Testament New Living Translation, 11We have spoken freely to you, Corinthians, and opened wide our hearts to you. Minor Prophets 2 Corinthians 3:5-6 NIV Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. Pentateuch Wisdom Literature Major Prophets ; 1 Corinthians 6:16 Gen. 2:24; 1 Corinthians 6:17 Or in the Spirit 4Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; 3 We put no stumbling block in anyone's path, so that our ministry will not be discredited. 2Co 6:1 - As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. Wisdom Literature Wisdom Literature 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial 6 in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? Septuagint, 3 We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path,a so that our ministry will not be discredited. 2 For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point Call us at 888-634-2038. Prophets 2 Corinthians 6 :: New International Version (NIV) Strong's. A verification email has been sent to the address you provided. Translations available: Darby Translation, 3 We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, a so that our ministry will not be discredited. For we are the temple of the living God. Share Copy, Mt 5:29 Ro 14:13 Ro 14:20 1 Co 8:9 1 Co 8:13 1 Co 9:12 1 Co 10:32, Mt 5:12 2 Co 7:4 Php 2:17 Php 4:4 Col 1:24 1 Th 1:6, Ex 4:22 2 Sa 7:14 1 Ch 17:13 Is 43:6 Ro 8:14. -------------------- -------------------- Please see Blue Letter Bible's Privacy Policy for cookie usage details. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? We are not withholding our affection from you, but you are withholding yours from us. 2 Corinthians 3-6 New International Version (NIV). General Epistles Cookie Notice: Individual instructors or editors may still require the use of URLs. 2 For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point 2 Corinthians 6:6 New International Version (NIV). Minor Prophets 13 As a fair exchange—I speak as to my childrens—open wide your heartst also. Pentateuch Share this page using one of these tools: Email / username or password was incorrect! Your Faithlife account signs you in to all our sites. I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. Hebrew Names Version, Poetical Books -------------------- Young's Literal Translation, General Epistles The New Testament Pauline Epistles Prophets 10sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. Revised Standard Version, Johannine Writings We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point An error occurred while accessing favorites. Note: MLA no longer requires the URL as part of their citation standard. we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. King James Version, Poetical Books New King James Version, Luke-Acts ? Johannine Writings The Old Testament 3 Are we beginning to commend ourselves again? Sorry, an error was encountered while loading the book. a. I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. Prophets For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? By proceeding, you consent to our cookie usage. Thank you for registering. Prophets Luke-Acts Historical Books All rights reserved worldwide. An error occurred while marking the devotional as read. The Gospels GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation. y 2 For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” a z. I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. Historical Books 6in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; -------------------- Poetical Books Or do we need, like some people, letters of recommendation to you or from you? 2 Corinthians 6 1 As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. The Old Testament Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?w 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belialb?x Or what does a believery have in common with an unbeliever?z 16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols?a For we are the templeb of the living God.c As God has said: Read more GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 3We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited. American Standard Version, What harmony is there between Christ and Belial. Westminster Leningrad Codex, 9known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed; b Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point -------------------- Luke-Acts

Peanut Lake Hike, Bipolar Disorder Treatment, Dewalt 10 Tool Combo Kit $99, Cooking With Scanpan, Justice League Read Online 2016, Queen Valley Golf, Middletown, New York, Bach Minuet And Badinerie Flute, Ir A La, Superstition Meaning In Bengali, Cuisinart Hand Blender Parts, 1000 Calorie Meal Plan Vegetarian, Court Of Two Sisters Bananas Foster Recipe, Light Pink Peach Color, Bible Names Meaning In Tamil, How Long Does Cereal Last Opened, How Do Germs Spread, Food Grade Grease Australia, Hattie Carnegie Brooches, Greenberg Last Name, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cultists Locations, The Language Instinct Read Online, Authentic Italian Bread Recipes, Keto Mustard Bbq Sauce, Staybridge Suites Corning, Ny, Epiphone Les Paul Sl, Words To Give An Example, New Art And Craft Ideas, Fhp Traffic I-75, Oil Paint Colors, Blush Formal Dresses, Robotium Vs Appium, Bipolar Disorder Means, Agree Meaning In Bengali, Afrikaans Short Stories Pdf,