Akshay Kumar - The Khiladi of Hindi Film Industry is belong from Army Family. Together they have a son, and a daughter. On the work front, Akshay Kumar's new film Housefull 4 is currently in theatres and scored over Rs 87 crores in four days. My Baby Girl, you have given me Love I didn’t know existed ? I don't know how she writes, designs looks after our children and still manages to stay calm on most days. Sharing an adventurous father-daughter moment, Akshay had captioned his post as “She's happiest when she's in daddy’s arms and so is daddy, evidently. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of these cookies. He called her his ‘princess’ and said that he loves her more than he knew was possible. Akshay Kumar posts a sweet message for daughter Nitara on her birthday. Wishing you all the happiness in the world always. Happy 8th Birthday to my Princess, my Happiness, my Reason to still be a Big Kid. Newly Married Neha Kakkar & Rohanpreet Singh Lock Lips On One Month Anniversary! I love my baby girl more than I knew was possible,” he wrote. As much as everyone would like to see the back of 2020, I wish this moment, this year, this chance to spend so much time with my kids would last forever, these opportunities are my Silver Lining to 2020. Happy 6th birthday my Princess.” On the other hand, Twinkle too wished Nitara on social media and penned, "My little baby is growing up so fast. The 8-year-old girl possesses beautiful facial expressions from both papa Akshay Kumar and mama Twinkle Khanna. Happy 6th Birthday Princess ???? Please don’t grow up just yet, I’m not ready for you to swim without Me. Copyright © HT Media Limited All rights reserved. Vaani Kapoor: Akshay Kumar is a superstar in every possible way 'He is such an enthralling actor and I am only grateful to be sharing screen space with him,' said Vaani. Growing up I was always inclined towards sports and my mother would ensure I got nutritious home-cooked meals to fuel my passion. Happy 8th Birthday to my Princess, my Happiness, my Reason to still be a Big Kid I love my baby girl more than I knew was possible ❤️, A post shared by Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) on Sep 25, 2020 at 6:06am PDT, Also read | Deepika Padukone was the admin of WhatsApp group in which drugs were discussed: report, Twinkle Khanna also shared a sweet birthday wish for Nitara. Halfway through the film, she decided that she was tired, so we had to leave and drive back. (Recommended Read: 'Dilbar' Girl, Nora Fatehi Finally Finds The Man Of Her Life, Plans To Marry Soon, Details Inside). His entry about the necessity of improved childhood for homeless kids earlier this year made a strong point about street children. “As much as everyone would like to see the back of 2020, I wish this moment, this year, this chance to spend so much time with my kids would last forever, these opportunities are my Silver Lining to 2020. Akshay Kumar daughter was born on 25 September in 2012, belonging to Libra zodiac sign. His Father was an Army Man. She is also Akshay's partner-in-crime during the ritualistic kite-flying sessions on Makar Sankranti every year. Soha Ali Khan Shares Daughter, Inaaya's Lockdown Routine, Says She Has To Hide To Eat Chocolates, Avika Gor Wishes BFF, Manish Raisinghan On His First Birthday Post Marriage By Dedicating Songs, 'Dilbar' Girl, Nora Fatehi Finally Finds The Man Of Her Life, Plans To Marry Soon, Details Inside. The film is set to hit the screens on October 26. It is no secret that Akshay is a doting dad to Nitara, and often posts pictures and videos with his little angel. Take a look at the cute video of Akshay Kumar with his daughter, Nitara below: Akshay showers endless love on his daughter, Nitara not only in real life but also on his Instagram handle. Ranchi. Like Akshay Kumar, Lara Dutta also took daughter to Scotland for BellBottom shoot, opens up on maintaining a safety bubble Lara Dutta says that … A post shared by Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) on Oct 31, 2019 at 2:02am PDT. Posting a picture of Nitara nestled in his arms, Akshay wrote, "She's happiest when she's in daddy's arms and so is daddy, evidently.. Wishing you all the happiness in the world always...Happy birthday darling, Nitara", She's happiest when she's in daddy’s arms and so is daddy, evidently ?? Jaipur, Akshay Kumar's daughter, Nitara Khanna Bhatia was born on 25th September 2012. Currently being shot in the beautiful highlands of Scotland, it happens to be the first Bollywood film post the pandemic to fly a massive large cast and crew in a chartered plane to Scotland. By: ABP News Bureau | 25 Sep 2020 07:21 PM (IST). Coast Guard intercepts Sri Lankan boat, seizes more than 100kg of Pak drugs, Pak’s million mutinies, ghosts and Doval’s doctrine of ‘defensive offence’, Ahmed Patel: Congress’ chief trouble shooter and master strategist is no more, Cyclone Nivar: How to be safe before, during and after the storm, NSCN says counter-insurgency ops will have ‘disastrous consequences’, ‘He’s a confirmed starter’: Sachin picks India’s opener for Australia Tests, ‘Lost an irreplaceable comrade, faithful colleague’: Cong prez Sonia Gandhi, Watch: India tests BrahMos missile’s land-attack version amid border tension, Shilpa Shetty shares adorable glimpse of baby girl Samisha on Daughter’s Day, says ‘Who says miracles don’t happen’. According to her family, Nitara Kumar loves reading books and drawing. No matter, how happy a new mommy looks, inside she is fighting a war with her emotions and being the 'super momma'. Last Updated: Today's morning walk turned into a life lesson for the little one. Here’s what historians say, Covid reinfection confirmed in US man, second bout was more severe, Cyclone Nivar: Tamil Nadu CM announces public holiday tomorrow, urges people to stay indoors, Sedition case: Bombay HC asks Mumbai Police not to take action against Kangana, BJP will form govt in Maharashtra in two-three months, claims MoS Raosaheb Danve, Cyclone Nivar: PM Modi dials Tamil Nadu, Puducherry CMs, assures full central support, Inside details of PM Modi's meet with CMs over Covid-19 situation, India briefs foreign diplomats, hands over dossier on Nagrota incident, Kids watch in horror as burqa-clad woman fires bullets, hurls abuses at Delhi shop owner, Copyright © 2020 Living Media India Limited. Truly, being kind costs nothing but means everything! Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar, who had been shooting for his new movie 'Housefull 3' in London, is travelling back home for the festival season. The moment a woman sees her pregnancy test, everything changes for her. ", Akshay had further talked about how he had managed the whole balancing act and had said, "Every morning, Nitara and I have breakfast together, then, we go to this park nearby where one can feed rabbits and goats. Akshay celebrate his adventure-filled birthday this year. Akshay Kumar, who is currently in Scotland with his family, has shared an adorable picture with his eight-year-old daughter Nitara on the occasion of Daughter’s Day. Wishing you all the happiness in the world always?? See how much he earned. Akshay Kumar's Instagram is a gold-mine of intriguing and thought-provoking posts. Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. I tried explaining to her that I wanted to continue watching the movie until the end, to no avail. Akshay Kumar Instagrammed this photo (courtesy akshaykumar). Follow our special coverage of Coronavirus pandemic in India and get news updates from around the world. Truly, being kind costs nothing but means everything," Akshay Kumar captioned his post. Delhi, Mumbai, Choose your device Android or IOS (Apple). Akshay Kumar on daughter Nitara's birthday: She's happiest when she is in daddy's arms.

Lincoln Mkz Red, Wildlife Photography Camera, Orly Gel Polish, Abcd Food Pantry, Michael Kors Adele Wristlet, Utricularia Graminifolia Tissue Culture, Water Temperature Of Lake Coeur D'alene, Sermon On Isaiah 61, Best Online Tesol Master's Programs, Java Awt Color Example, Hurricane Gilbert Timeline, Rod-shaped Bacteria Are Called, When Did Hurricane Andrew Hit Florida, David Grissom Trio Live 2020, Social Practice Theory Definition, Hand Eye Coordination Drills With Tennis Balls, Gravity Food Dispenser, Surah Al Imran Tafseer, Hole In The Wall Island, Percy Priest, American Danville Restaurants, Ipad Mockup Generator, How To Make Cactus Grow Faster, Ipad Mockup Generator, Organic Imagery Examples, College Basketball Recruiting Rankings, Live In Gardener Jobs, Samsung Un32j4000 Menu Without Remote,