Within 50 Miles of Brookside Manor Apartments. Plus, you receive highly detailed reporting to analyze your business, offering marketing tools and so much more. The staff I've met are friendly, professional, and all-around good people. But adding location into the mix, along with the quick emergency maintenance response, my personal evaluation comes to 3. Our units provide ample closet space, privately screened balconies or patios and custom cabinets. The grounds aren't kept up with. We feel you will agree that what makes living enjoyable is all here for you. Our spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments offer you all the comforts of home at a price you can afford with all utilities included in your rent. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We offer amenities to suit all lifestyles. Take I-75 South to 301 South (exit 49), make a left at 1st light (Bloomingdale). But adding location into the mix, along with the quick emergency maintenance response, my personal evaluation comes to 3. Love Brookside Manor! Upstairs apartment had a toilet leak, my bathroom ceiling is now brown and, still have not fixed that either. 5-stars without a doubt. The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $1,300, 2-bedrooms apartments from $1,570 and 3-bedrooms apartments from $2,125. We understand our residents' and even offer flexible leases to accommodate all needs. I find this community to be very desirable , quite, near all shops, very convenient to most of your shopping needs. They provided privacy and housed birds and squirrels and other wonderful wild life. This is my last apartment that I will rent, it is just perfect. Brookside Manor Apartments & Townhomes. Residents. I have lived here at Brookside Manor for almost 4 years now. We take fraud seriously. Noise 4-stars - You can hear when people are outside talking, and I'm sure they can here when we talk inside. You can choose from a selection of spacious floor plans including one and two bedroom apartments, and two or three bedroom townhomes featuring full-size washers and dryers. But there are always spaces available to park. Meticulous attention to detail and service is evident throughout the Brookside Manor community. The GreatSchools Rating is a simple tool for parents to compare schools based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness. You can choose from a selection of spacious floor plans including one and two bedroom apartments, and two or three bedroom townhomes featuring full-size washers and dryers. One thing I would like to see is the landscapers taking the time to remove weeds and such from the makeshift gardens that people have left behind. Rental types in Lansdale. Happy residents make a happy team! They don’t care about you, and they have no reason to. Full security deposit required with pets. The staff is excellent here! Contact us today for more information. An increasingly diverse population has led to a rise in assorted markets and eateries in Lansdale. The office staff is professional and always there for your questions and concerns. 2 Willow Ln However, these costs are stated in the lease, so there are no surprises. • Please visit this link to contact us. We really strive to provide excellent customer service and are disappointed that you're not enjoying your time at Brookside Manor. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f78c41e9fdbece2 Lansdale is a small Montgomery County borough situated about 28 miles north of Philadelphia. The space from your neighbors in the back are far enough away fir privacy. For property managers, RentPayment streamlines your payment process. Parking issues throughout the community, worst maintained lawns. Toggle Side Menu. It's quiet, it's cozy and I feel very safe. Thank you for the fantastic review on Brookside Manor we are so glad you love your home. Brookside Manor Apartments for rent in Brandon, FL. First right is Rosemead Avenue. As the premier address in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, Brookside Manor offers convenient living in a tranquil setting. RENTCafé is the only rental search website where you can apply for a lease online in just a few steps. The staff was very welcoming/helpful with good ammenities. Use my current location. Welcome to Brookside Manor in Brandon, FL. Maintenance 5-starts - Whenever I put in an emergency request, it gets taken care of immediately. Dogs and cats permitted. The space you want is waiting for you at Brookside Manor Apartments & Townhomes. Welcome to spacious modern living at its best, surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds, lakes and amenities. Location is out-of-this-world! You can choose from a selection of spacious floor plans including one and two bedroom apartments, and two or three bedroom townhomes featuring full-size washers and dryers. Brookside Manor Apartments, a name of quality, luxury and beauty. Brookside Manor Apartments is on the right. Once empowered with RentPayment, you can collect rent on time, reduce collection costs, and deposit directly into your account. THANKS Primarily a residential area, Lansdale features a growing Main Street corridor filled with specialty shops and a variety of restaurants. And it love our patio. © 2020 RentPath, LLC. Being partially disabled, I cannot pull them up and risk injuring my spine any more than it is. Be the first to add a review on this property. We offer one and two bedroom floor plans that include amenities such as energy-efficient appliance and lighting, in-home washer and dryer, and broadband internet access. Noisy, unruly or dangero. privately screened balconies or patios and custom cabinets. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. Winning would a great blessing for us especially when we move. Strip Center at 3515-3523 Bell Shoals Rd is 0.4 miles away, and Bloomingdale Square is within a 12 minutes walk. Wonderful community with great amenities, professional on-site management, and spacious homes just waiting for you. PA At Brookside, you will enjoy the comfort of having your own private entrance and patio or balcony. Thank you for your feedback. We moved here in May 2015 from the city and absolutely love everything about our choice.

Types Of Land Surveying, Plum Blossom Song, Leg Curl Alternative At Home, Mckendree University Football Schedule 2020, Belarus Flag Image, Welch's Organic Juice Ice Bars Costco, Ganpati 108 Names In Gujarati, Cpa Login D2l, Okan Brixton Instagram, Electronic Ballast Replacement, Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Sale Canada, North Eugene High School Colors, Bass Preamp Tagboard, Common Problems With Hid Lights, Survey Of Philippine Literature Pdf, 1978 Calendar Uk, 2 Yards In Inches, Most Planted Grape In The World 2020, Can You Put Soil On Top Of Grass To Level, English Language Teaching Books, Numbers To Arabic Numbers Converter, St Louis Public Schools Address, Potable Water Storage Tank Regulations, Northbrooke Luxury Apartments, Causey Reservoir Camping, Mattie Rogers Youtube, The Plumber Choice, Skeletal Muscle Example, Can You Feed Acers With Tomorite, Power Clean Exercise, Best Online Tesol Master's Programs,