artnet and our partners use cookies to provide features on our sites and applications to improve your online experience, including for analysis of site usage, traffic measurement, and for advertising and content management. Given that I was ordering via the internet, I emailed several questions to ArtsHeaven and received a very timely response. We are a family-owned and operated business. Nov 23, 2020, White Cube, London (Mason's Yard) Find the latest shows, biography, and artworks for sale by Albert Bierstadt. Joining land surveyors and parties on journeys of Westward expansion, Bierstadt depicted numerous classic vistas, such as the Rocky Mountains, the Oregon Trail, Yosemite, and other virgin landscapes, as well as scenes of Native Americans and wild animals. More. - Mar 31,2021. We always do our very best to accommodate each of our customer and their request. For more information, see our, What's Happening in the Art World in November. Est. Nov 25,2020 Quality of Painting is amazing! The romanticism evident in his choices of subject and in his use of light was felt to be excessive by contemporary critics, a charge that continues to be leveled by many of today's art historians. 70% off! I was overwhelmed with the quality of my painting and will be ordering more in future. Many thanks. I am truly very impressed with the workmanship, and my deepest compliments go out to the artist. Nov 19, 2020, Christie's London View upcoming auction estimates and receive personalized email alerts for the artists you follow. Albert Bierstadt Paintings art gallery - buy oil painting on canvas for sale, shop handmade Albert Bierstadt Paintings reproductions by famous artists painters. Learn more:- Guide to Albert Bierstadt paintings- Albert Bierstadt Life and Works. He was a prolific artist, having completed over 4000 paintings during his lifetime, most of which have survived. Several months ago I received a reproduction of Klimt's "Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I" which you had done for me as a birthday present for my wife. He became the central figure of the Rocky Mountain School of American painting. Shop for albert bierstadt art prints from our community of independent artists and iconic brands. We ship artwork worldwide. See available paintings, prints and multiples, and works on paper for sale and learn about the artist. He taught drawing and painting briefly before devoting himself to painting. best wishes. Another Colorado mountain was originally named Mount Rosa, after Bierstadt's wife, but it was later renamed Mount Evans after Colorado governor John Evans. Though his work was acclaimed and fetched considerable sums during his lifetime, Bierstadt also drew criticism from some contemporary reviewers for his excessive effects, including dramatic weather systems, saturated light, overbearing scale, and color that could verge on expressionistic. Shop AllPosters.com to find great deals on Albert Bierstadt Posters for sale! Rosalie, Among the Sierra Nevada Mountains, California, Cathedral Rocks, Yosemite Valley, California. $53,688 - 105,672 We enjoy the arts and love what we do. Dec 11, 2020, Leslie Hindman Auctioneers, Chicago View artworks for sale by Bierstadt, Albert Albert Bierstadt (568, American). I look forward to seeing them framed and hung. Albert Bierstadt Paintings - 5 For Sale at 1stDibs The Hudson River School style involved carefully detailed paintings with romantic, almost glowing lighting, sometimes called luminism. St. James's | London | UK Northwest Native Americans Fishing under a Full... Sunset in California (Yosemite), oil on canvas. Editorial. It was a beauty – thank you! Though not the first artist to record these sites, Bierstadt was the foremost painter of these scenes for the remainder of the 19th century. Global shipping available. Log in. Contact Us  |   I am going to enjoy it for many years, I know it! $688,400 - 1,099,600 My wife was so very happy and it is so perfect. $59,889 - 90,704 So far we are very pleased and we can recommend you to our friends – and maybe we will order some more. In 1859, he traveled westward in the company of a land surveyor the U.S. government, returning with sketches that would result in numerous finished paintings. By continuing to use our sites and applications, you agree to our use of cookies. Thank you so much. My experience was ordering a last minute Christmas gift. Hello! The painting I ordered (The Bridge at Argenteuil by Monet) came in wonderful condition and was delivered promptly. A member of the Hudson River School of painting—a loosely associated group of romantic American landscape artists, whose sublime luminosity later prompted the term Luminism—German-born Albert Bierstadt produced hundreds of large-scale sweeping oil paintings of the American West over the course of his prolific career. Bierstadt began making paintings in New England and upstate New York. Albert Bierstadt Oil Painting Reproductions (American, Hudson River School, 1830-1902) “The magnificent beauty of the natural world is a manifestation of the mysterious natural laws that will be forever obscured from us.” Albert Bierstadt, A Storm in the Rocky Mountains, Mt. Albert Bierstadt. Limited-Edition Prints by Leading Artists, A Storm in the Rocky Mountains, Mt. The quality is even better than I'd hoped. Total Sold Value $30,540,866 Nonetheless, his paintings remain popular. By visiting our site, you agree to our privacy policy regarding cookies, tracking statistics, etc. His use of uncommonly large canvases was thought to be an egotistical indulgence, as his paintings would invariably dwarf those of his contemporaries when they were displayed together. You can find it at: https://www.toperfect.com/albert-bierstadt-Paintings/, Albert Bierstadt, 1830-1902, was a German-American painter best known for his landscape art of the, Oil Paintings of 150 Popular Subjects and Styles. Well done to all! INDIANS ON THE COLUMBIA RIVER WITH MOUNT HOOD IN THE DISTANCE American Albert Bierstadt, HOME OF THE RAINBOW HORSESHOE FALLS NIAGARA American Albert Bierstadt, VIEW OF MOUNT RAINIER WITH FISHERMEN American Albert Bierstadt, WINTER IN YOSEMITE American Albert Bierstadt, WINTER LANDSCAPE American Albert Bierstadt, NORTHWEST COAST LORING BAY ALASKA American Albert Bierstadt, PATH BY A LAKE IN A FOREST American Albert Bierstadt, BOW RIVER VALLEY CANADIAN ROCKIES American Albert Bierstadt, YOSEMITE VALLEY Albert Bierstadt landscape mountain deer, FOREST NEAR SARATOGA American Albert Bierstadt, ROCKY MOUNTAIN SHEEP American Albert Bierstadt, Passing Storm over the Sierra Nevada Albert Bierstadt, The Rocky Mountains Landers Peak Albert Bierstadt, Four Rainbows over Niagara Falls Albert Bierstadt, Sunset over a Mountain Lake Albert Bierstadt, North Fork of the Platte Nebraska Albert Bierstadt, Yosemite Valley California Albert Bierstadt, Seal Rock luminism seascape Albert Bierstadt, Island of New Providence Albert Bierstadt, Evening Owens Lake California Albert Bierstadt, Campfire Yosemite Valley Albert Bierstadt, Study forGosnold at Cuttyhunk 1602 Albert Bierstadt, Cows Watering in a Landscape Albert Bierstadt, Salmon Fishing on the Cascapediac River Albert Bierstadt, Thunderstorn in the Rocky Mountains Albert Bierstadt, Nebraska Wasatch Mountains Albert Bierstadt, Conway Meadows New Hampshire Albert Bierstadt, Western Trail the Rockies Albert Bierstadt, Looking Down YosemiteValley Albert Bierstadt, Merced River Yosemite valley Albert Bierstadt, Moat Mountain Intervale New Hampshire Albert Bierstadt, Sierra Nevada aka From the Head of the Carson River Albert Bierstadt, The Grand Tetons Wyoming Albert Bierstadt, The Morteratsch Glacier Upper Engadine Valley Pontresina Albert Bierstadt, Mariposa Indian Encampment Yosemite Valley California Albert Bierstadt, The Plains Near Fort Laramie Albert Bierstadt, Surveyors Wagon in the Rockies Albert Bierstadt, View of Chimney Rock Ogalillalh Sioux Village in Foreground Albert Bierstadt, Yosemite Valley Yellowstone Park Albert Bierstadt, Kings River Canyon California Albert Bierstadt, Evening Glow Lake Louise Albert Bierstadt, Tropical Landscape with Fishing Boats in Bay Albert Bierstadt, The Portico of Octavia luminism Albert Bierstadt, Home  |   About Toperfect Group  |  

Benefits Of Lavender Oil Diffuser, Examples Of Contract Law Cases, The Complete Guide To Everything Patreon, Apple Logo Color Code, Most Non Peaceful Country In The World, Green Lantern By Geoff Johns Omnibus, Peanut Butter And Marshmallow Sandwich Calories, At&t 5g Plans, Taiwanese Braised Pork Chop, 6 Quart Saute Pan Non Stick, Quaker Chewy Yogurt Strawberry, Hiranyakeshi River Gadhinglaj, Zebra Finch Male Singing, Gotham Knights Ps4, Homemade Chocolate Pop Tarts, Musa Sapientum Medicinal Uses, Application Architecture Patterns, Morrisville College Football, Infinix Mobile Price In Pakistan 10000 To 15000, Ac Odyssey Agamemnon Set Build, Yamaha Crux R Parts, Trisha Yearwood Lemon Blueberry Bread, Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Recipe, Types Of Rewards And Incentives, Texas Sky Band, Oil Painting Tutorial Step By Step Pdf, Ice Cream Rolls Near Me, Honda Activa 125 Colours, Chinese Wok Menu, Insight Timer Cost, Smirnoff Vodka 180ml Price In Bangalore, Punjab Style Kabaddi Ground Measurement, How To Get Out Of Stairway To Olympos,