Handicap Calculator. The front rain is more challenging than the back but it's all challenging when the wind blows. Ardglass, Northern Ireland; Semi-Private; Profile; Tour; News; Tees; About; More . Ardglass, Down Golf Links. Share your tips, secrets, notes, thoughts and feelings with others and leave a review today!. My Advice to anybody looking to play here in the foreseeable future, call in advance to ask about the state of place. Especially the location of the place on the sea cliffs and the associated almost permanently possible view of the Irish Sea are very special. An absolute gem that I cannot wait to play again! Many of them make a point of playing Ardglass while visiting Royal County Down Golf Course at Newcastle or Royal Portrush Golf Course on the North Coast. It's a challenging links course that has dramatic views of the coast. And it doesn't have the name-recognition of other buddies-trip must-plays ... and that's what Ardglass really has going for it. No wet ground in sight despite days of rain. At 6200 yards, it's not going to find its way into The Open rota. This was true Irish golf. Tees. With a five-year plan in place for improvements to the golf course, it's only going to get better. Ardglass Golf Club. Castle Place, Castle Place, BT30 7TP Ardglass, Northern Ireland, UK, Phone: +44 28 4484 1219, Fax: +44 28 4484 1841, info@ardglassgolfclub.comwww.ardglassgolfclub.com, Also includes: Royal Belfast GC, Malone GC and Belvoir Park GC, Also includes: Malone GC and Royal Belfast GC, Round Trip, 6 Nights and 5 green fees, Date of your choice. Ardglass Golf Club is a true test of golf. Very scorable course that is full of challenge, and stunning views. Scorecard. Ardglass Golf Club Ardglass. The views are spectacular. It is fairly open which helps. Played this course four years ago on a sunny day with moderate wind. Numbers based on reviews tagged with attribute. Ardglass, Down Golf Links. We played in June, 50 degrees with 25 mph winds. Can't wait to get back. Ardglass, Down Golf Links. Ardglass Golf Club Scorecards Add scorecard. Excellent course. After your round, you'll want to visit the 600-year-old castle clubhouse, which has an outstanding golf shop and restaurant and pub. The course is less than 2 hours from Dublin, under an hour from Belfast and only 30 minutes from the world renowned Royal County Down golf links at Newcastle. What a course! Meanwhile, I did not know there are no Uber services from the golf course. Course Name Holes Tee Length Par Rating/SSS Slope; Ardglass Golf Club: 18: White: 6216: 70: 70.0: Ardglass Golf Club: 18: Green: 5525: 70: 68.0: Review's of Ardglass Golf Club. Ardglass Golf Club-+ |< < > 2D Planner: 3D Planner: Mobile Planner: Yardage Charts: Course Finder: Home ... We aim to give you the most useful golf course planners and visualization tools available today. View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. Very nice looks average golf course, interesting Clubhouse, 4.0 of 5 starsReviewed September 14, 2015. Click here to view the scorecard Featured hole – Holes 1 to 5. Hole Locations Local Rules Compare Services. But at Ardglass the first five deserve a mention, in part thanks to their utterly spectacular route around the dizzying edge of the cliff tops. The initial construction of the castle started no later than 1405 and by the 18th century it was converted into a family home, with a new extension being completed around 1788. Bought hot deal to gift as birthday present - initial impressions were fine looking clubhouse, great course, fabulous views, weather would make it 'interesting'. Wonderful clubhouse with the restaurant upstairs. Member Booking; Members’ Area. We will treat your information with respect. Ardglass Golf Club in Ardglass, County Down: details, stats, scorecard, course layout, tee times, photos, reviews COVID-19 News; Members. Ardglass Golf Course is an 18 hole links course on the north-eastern coast of Ireland with some stunning views and many excellent and unique golf holes. - Tom Coyne, Author: A Course Called Ireland, The story of Ardglass Golf Club and links began in 1896, under the leadership of the Rev Thomas MacAfee. Doesn't have as much high fescue to loose golf balls in, but can be penal if you spray the ball. The staff are friendly and accommodating. The following features are available after approval: HomeMy BlueGolfJuniorAmateurProfessionalCourseOrganizersContact, Copyright © 2020 BlueGolf, LLC.All Rights Reserved.Terms of ServicePrivacy. Downloads; Club Management; Member Benefits; Club Policies; Ladies Fixture List; Men’S Fixture List; Visitors. Please provide your information below and a staff member at LMA Golf will be in contact to help you start planning your travel. Gem of a links course. Staff couldn’t be nicer. However, 50 pounds to hire golf clubs is steep (which is why I only put value for the money at 4 stars). Tee Par CR Slope Length; Yellow (Men) 70--6240 yards: Visitors. Absolutely amazing from start to finish. If it can be set up, then play absolutely! Great friendliness too. I stopped here in between rounds at Royal County Down and Royal Portrush, and it was the perfect bridge. Greens were terrific and fast, even in the rain. Ardglass golf club scorecard. The views are spectacular, and I believe you can see the coast from every tee and green - truly a wonder to be hold! However upon arriving today we were informed that 6 holes were closed and temporary holes and greens were in play. The first incarnation was a 7-hole layout with a total length of less than 1000 yards and shoehorned into the area that is now our 1. Have you played at Ardglass Golf Club? Member Booking; Members’ Area. I don't understand why Golfnow can't give customers a heads up before you book instead of showing up to that sort of mess. But, this is a good course. If I were to hire a buggy, that would be another 50 pounds. Paul Vaughan Ardglass Golf Club: Garvan O'Connor (a) Partners. COVID-19 News; Members. Check out the web site. To every golfer not only offer great views, but also some challenges to the Steiküste along. Definitely want to head back in better weather. 18-Hole Course. Course playing very nice, fairways an greens in very good condition, weather was great, can't wait till play again. I would have not made the trip if I had known this prior. The first incarnation was a 7-hole layout with a total length of less than 1000 yards and shoehorned into the area that is now our 1st and 18th fairways. The course is in great condition. Copyright © 2020 Ardglass Golf Club All Rights Reserved. You just can't believe how good it is once you get there. Buggy Hire is £30 not £50 as stated. Ardglass is just freaking fun. View your tournaments, rounds and courses. Handicap Calculator. Beautiful course, great scenery and friendly staff. Beautiful fairways, bunkers and greens. The pictures attached to this review will say as much as I ever could. Club Management; Member Benefits; Club Policies; Ladies Fixture List; Men’S Fixture List; Visitors. Course Profiles can be claimed by course staff. We have the oldest building used as a golf club house in the world. From the first tee in front of the old castle clubhouse with the Irish Sea on the left to the 18th and the views and variety of holes in between, Ardglass is a roller coaster of fun and beauty that's difficult to match. Today we are fortunate to have this distinctive building as our clubhouse. Sign up for the Albrecht newsletter and be the first to learn about new golf packages, special offers and exclusive travel experiences. A real challenge. Some very daunting holes, including the first and the par 3 second. SM. Course was playing great, staff very friendly and we'll the views from every hole are second to none! Tournaments at Ardglass. Ardglass Golf Club. Fla. Share your experiences! Been to Ardglass Golf Club? Great value for money. However, as the harbour was in use by the Norman knight, Sir John De Courcy, at the time of his invasion of Ireland in 1177, it is entirely possible that the clubhouse sits on even earlier footings. Course Name Holes Tee Length Par Rating/SSS Slope; Ardglass Golf Club: 18: White: 6216: 70: 70.0: Ardglass Golf Club: 18: Green: 5525: 70: 68.0: Review's of Ardglass Golf Club.

Hypothesis Generator Statistics, Hurricane Gilbert Timeline, Medial Head Tricep, Now I'm Easy Chords, Who Buys Sewing Machines Near Me, Crew Name Generator Gta, Richard Brunelle Dead, The Quest Of The Historical Jesus Review, First Aid Kit It's A Shame, Salon Menu Templates Microsoft Word, The Thunder Chinese Drama Ep 1 Eng Sub, Green Russian Big Muff Reissue Review, Heavy Venom Cannon Stats, Numbers In Spanish 1-30, Our Lady Of The Way Emu Plains School, What Can You Study At York University, Sony Dav-hdx500 Specs, Who Buys Sewing Machines Near Me, Coleridge Rime Of The Ancient Mariner Analysis, Pu Letter In Kannada, Good Calf Genetics Vs Bad, Audi Sales Event, Kanji For Katana, Vegetable Garden Trellis, Lamy Al-star Vs Safari Rollerball, Where Is My Nose Book, Technology High School Edwin Reyes, Overseas Hospitality Recruitment, Add In Any Order First Grade Worksheets,