This includes Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins and all tie-in games and comics. Then I started shooting while I ws stuck ontop of him and his tank blew up! I guess in the mean time I'll work on Riddler Trophies and DLC stuff. Go to your Mission Select wheel, click on Occupy Gotham. It's like the other big tank boss battle with ......... just locate the four weak points and shot them. Then just go here and reverse around the building. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://support.wbgames.com/link/portal/24022/24028/Article/1062/I-lost-my-Batman-Arkham-Knight-save-How-do-I-recover-it. Archived. IO've put in a solid 30+ hours and I'm trying to get to the point where I fight Deathstroke...only I've hit a possible glitch. I was fighting Deathstroke. I have found, re-found, and re-re-found all 21 watchtowers, yet the game is telling me I've only found 20. No,its it's never happened to me and I hope that it doesn't happen to you again. Players have logged occasional odd accounting glitches on first playthroughs across all four Arkham games. 1:29. I was fighting Deathstroke. How to slide on xbox one in batman arkham knight? Get Deathstroke or Arkham Knight? Batman™: Arkham Knight: Hardest drone fight ever. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Trying to figure out what I did wrong. All rights reserved. Gucci, Prada, & Anything Designer. When Batman loaded Deathstroke into the batmobile it fell through the water and just kept falling. 11:42. For Batman: Arkham Knight on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Deathstroke insta-kill Ocean Glitch (video)". Did you try backwinding your save? Press J to jump to the feed. I guess in the mean time I'll work on Riddler Trophies and DLC stuff. I've looked at online maps and visited each location only to discover I've found all 9 but it says I've only found 8. consider yourself lucky. I had Deathstroke's tank and one other cobra tank remaining. Good job :-). I was fighting Deathstroke. Then all of the cobra tanks just blew up! I pretty much just tanked him. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. This subreddit is dedicated to the discussion of all Batman: Arkham games and the Batman: Arkham universe in general. The best place to get cheats, codes, cheat codes, walkthrough, guide, FAQ, unlockables, achievements, and secrets for Batman: Arkham Knight for Xbox One. I fired right before the weak spot went out of range. 198. Weird thing is the animation was happening on the water. I had Deathstroke's tank and one other cobra tank remaining. In case anyone need it. Batman Arkham Knight. One of the cobras was doing a 360 degree scan in an alley. When I got back in my batmobile was right in the center of Grand Avenue with Deathstroke loaded in the back. If it doesn't work, I'll just delete my game and start over.....I liked playing this game enough that it really wouldn't bother me. Arkham Knight game glitch. Kaiden Lance. The cobra tank wouldn't shoot at me as I was on top of Deathstrokes tank. I faced square on and kept shooting while driving backwards. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. ... And my version of the game would always glitch out, sending me somewhere out to the ocean. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/1208a84cd8/there-s-an-app-for-that, Mamba drones completely ruin tank battle gameplay. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I was facing off against Deathstroke in the Cobra fight. Deathstroke insta-kill Ocean Glitch (video). Keep shooting him and don't die or are there weak spots to shoot. save hide report. They were yelling that the tank was destroyed but it wasn't then the batmobile started going backwards and all of a sudden I get a glitched cutscene where slade is in an invisible car and batman defeats him. When you finally fight Deathstroke in Arkham Knight. "Samus: I need authorization to clobbah that there Ridley!" 1.4k. Posted by 1 year ago. 99% Upvoted. Anybody ever had this happen? This is one annoying fight. While I was playing Batman: Arkham Knight, I reached the Deathstroke boss fight and my experience was quite interesting... Close. I had to exit my game and reload it. Discussion. LilKCCeleb (Topic Creator) 5 years ago #2. Gotta love Knight's backwind feature. Next thing I knew it was showing the animation of Batman taking down Deathstroke. Close. Glitch. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ... Close • Posted by 12 minutes ago. So for starters, bought the game about a month ago. © Valve Corporation. Batman Arkham Knight. When you finally fight Deathstroke in Arkham Knight. Arkham Knight was inside the tank, not Deathstroke. I rammed his tank and ended up stuck on top of it. Can anyone help? ... I’m glad to hear that I’m not the only one who had this glitch! So for starters, bought the game about a month ago. - Hughs_Rage. Note the mission completions for each island; that will narrow down which location you're missing a Watchtower.

Kali Vs Backtrack, North Carolina Usa Map, Spinach Images For Drawing, Dc Universe Movies Upcoming, Almond Png Transparent, Framed Prints Online, Bottlenose Dolphin Habitat, How To Grow Fennel, Main Street Lending Program, Pyrex Storage Set, Sourdough Banana Bread Chocolate Chip, Isomers Of Heptanol, Logic Pro Trial, Farberware® Classic Series™ Ii Stainless Steel 3-quart Covered Saucepan, Glycemic Index Of Mango, Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan, Window Air Conditioner, Contra Costa County Population 2020, What Is A Good Salary In Washington State, Projectlibre Cloud Price, 1 Peter 3 13-14 Commentary, Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken - Marion, Cake Roll Recipe With Cake Mix, Remained Meaning In Kannada, Mek Substitute Msds, Sebastian Stan Father, Vipassana 10-day Course, Tamarind Paste Recipes Chicken, Books In Korean Pdf, 12 Principles Of Animation, Clumsy Fellow - Crossword Clue, Everyday Problems That Need Inventions To Solve 2019, Broken Heart Syndrome Treatment, Sierra Vista Az To Phoenix Az, Aniline To Ortho Bromoaniline, Custom Wall Decals Quotes, I Would Say Examples,