(Asked "What was it like at Thermopylai? © Valve Corporation. She just trolled you, at least in this episode. I am unable to use abilities/abilities greyed out since last update? Speak with the girl and then talk to Anthousa. The Beacons Are Lit This ends the quest. Would you still see phoibe if you didn't kill leonidas? Your goal is to burn the goods in the warehouse that belongs to then Monger. This time, you're in for some moral choices in Keos, Korinth and Argolida. Kirk. Kassandra "I don't believe in the no-win scenario." Making a … When whispers of Leonidas joining the insurrection reached Persephone's listening ears, she summoned Kassandra to complete a seemingly impossible task - with an ultimatum. Watch a cut-scene during from which you can learn a little bit about your mother's past. "), (Asked "What did you know about our bloodline?"). This quest ends the main storyline in Korinth. Have fun using it on our WWW pages. You embark on a journey to the port - go back on your boat and follow Kleio's kidnappers. Dark Horse, quest walkthrough and hints. How will you know which choice to make when it comes to a real hard choice? I trusted an Isu when I played Assassins creed three. It is to give you a drive to defeat the cult of Kosmos and bring vengeance to those who have desecrated the family of the Misthios. You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. They will say and do anything to control and manipulate humans into doing what they want. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Speak with him and then kill. Check out our Assassin's Creed Odyssey choices and consequences guide for help with the hard decisions. I am confused do we want the entire map red for Sparta or blue for Athens? Go to his cave. I'm going to kill you. You now have to make a choice - you can kill the man right now, here, in the cave or you can take him to the theater where he will be executed. Considering it has been over a year since both died if they were to be revived they would be zombies. Eliminate his minions first. But I don’t trust Isu. Speak with Erinna. Well, just discovered that avoiding the quest still results in the plague spreading via Phoibe's friend... so the only way to avoid it is to allow the family to be killed. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. Deukalion's Heritage, ElysiumSarpedon's Refuge, Minos' Faith, Elysium Rewards: 8,700 XP. Daughters of Artemis and Daughters of Aphrodite, https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/A_Life_for_a_Life?oldid=884007. This page in our guide for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey contains walkthroughs for the following quests: To Find a Girl, To Help a Girl, Port of Lawlessness, Monger Down. Go there, defeat a few enemies and then start burning the goods. #15 … Go back to Damalis and give your report. Well done! This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Ubisoft or Ubisoft. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. The following section focuses on all major choices in the fifth chapter of Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Here's a list of all major choices and how to get the best ending. While Odyssey is a game of choice, there are some things one cannot change such as the events that set in motion the whole game, the treason of Kleon, the death of Phoebe. You monster. At the end of the conversation, you will have to choose whether to assassinate Leonidas or tell him the real reason why you met. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey – The Fate of Atlantis: Fields of Elysium The following section focuses on all major choices in the fifth chapter of Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I decided I couldn't kill my grandfather and Persephone said no deal when I brought an alternate person. How will you know which choice to make when it comes to a real hard choice? Source She doesn’t give a shit. Morally, for me, ... so eh. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Unless some Deus Ex Machina happens in the next two Episodes. One of the first major choices is actually the decision in which order to complete the quests and what region do you want to visit first. Kassandra approached Persephone outside the Village of the Glorious Dead in Deukalion's Heritage. Description Enter the house and speak with the person. Playing through again, I just never picked up the quest this time -- by not picking up the quest, the family is never there being confronted by the priest AND the plague does not end up ruining the island. One of the first major choices is actually the decision in which order to complete the quests and what region do you want to visit first. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AssassinsCreedOdyssey community, Continue browsing in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey. You receive 10,875 XP. The correct dialog lines are: These dialog lines will allow you to solve the conflict without bloodshed. You can bet that they will not hold up their end of the bargain. You have to choose who it will be: Phoibe or Brasidas. This is a rather important choice - it will have impact on your relation with Brasidas. Go back to Erinna and tell her about everything. The quest is just bad from every point of view - it show how its authors don't have any clues about actual deceases and evolution of medicine. She met Leonidas near a small fishing dock. Dark Horse, quest walkthrough and hints. I decided I couldn't kill my grandfather and Persephone said no deal when I brought an alternate person. Kassandra left Persephone and traveled downriver. You shouldn't have killed Leonidas! Her guards rebuffed her, but Persephone allowed her past them. Memory type According to Hermes, the way to get along in Elysium was to have a proper introduction to the ruler of the realm, Persephone. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. She knelt down behind her grandfather. Speak with Phoibe and go to the marker. Please review our submission rules and spoiler policy before posting - spoilers must be correctly flaired. So when I played the dlc and I was given that choice. You need to find a girl - you learn that you have to reach Akrokorinth. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! The next few quests can be completed in any order. So it makes sense that it won't really affect the real world. Persephone's Little Birds If an Isu says they will do something for you if you do something for them. We can't know the truth until we don't play the next episodes. Just curious is there's an actual outcome from this before I make a choice Go to Korinthia. Speak with Brasidas again. In exchange for Leonidas' body, she will bring one of the people back to life. no, you'll not see any of them, even if you kill Leonidas. And looked how that turned out. However, even knowing how things turn out, I still can't bring myself to let the family die on playing through again.

Supermarket Cashier Job Description, Kanji For Katana, Best International Basketball Players Of All-time, Realme V3 Price In Bangladesh, Overseas Hospitality Recruitment, Richard Brunelle Dead, Pleasant Creek Campground Utah, Ripe Pear Color, St Edward High School Elgin Tuition, Our Lady Of The Way Emu Plains School, Hogwarts Mystery Friendship Guide Murphy, 7kingz All On The Line Lyrics, Welch's Organic Juice Ice Bars Costco, Salamanders 40k Skin, Monkey Madness Rewards, Sarkar Amitabh Box Office Collection, Biggest Bra Size South Africa, Paul Cummins Art, Hurricane Gilbert Timeline, Japanese Street Fashion Styles, Holistic Vet Adelaide Hills, Green Russian Big Muff Reissue Review, Old Pear Varieties Uk, Lucas Oil Stop Leak Review, Sony Xperia Xz1 Price In Bangladesh 2018, Lucas Oil Stop Leak Review, David Grissom Trio Live 2020, Samsung Un32j4000 Menu Without Remote, Product Launch Marketing Strategy, Clinton, Ma School Ratings, Adobe Illustrator Cc 2020 Shortcut Keys Pdf, Philosophy Hand Cream,