Reviews for Auntie Mailes Hawaiian. … Share Email a friend; Hours. Furikake Chicken $10.75 Boneless chicken deep fried and tossed in our homemade furikake glaze. See the full schedule. People in Torrance Also Viewed. Everyone has an auntie, and they all make fantastic food. Today. A) Yes, Auntie Mailes … Order was perfect, cooked good and hot and ready to eat. Called in an order for pick up friday night dinner. Chicken Katsu Loco Moco $11.75. Bookmark Add Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. Roast Pork Loco Moco $11.75. 5 ratings. 19106 Normandie Ave Torrance, CA 90502 (Map & Directions) Phone: (310) 819-8314. Torrance, California. Staff super nice, smooth call and transaction. Auntie Maile is no exception!You can start or end your day with a Loco Moco featuring a beef patty the size of a baseball or start with lunch if you chose to sleep in. Cuisine: Hawaiian Neighborhood: Torrance. Hours. Hawaiian, Chicken Shop, Poke. Right now Auntie Maile's products can be purchased on line. Breakfast Grinds. Aunty Maile's Hawaiian Food. COVID-19 Alert: Hours and menu options may be affected due to the COVID-19 corona virus. Delivery: 11:00am–5:30pm. FAQs. I will be doing craft fairs in the Fall and will post the dates and times when appropriate. If you live on Oahu, or are visiting, please give me a call with your order. We make ordering easy. Q) Does Auntie Mailes Hawaiian (16300 Crenshaw Boulevard) deliver? 16300 Crenshaw Boulevard. Maui Chicken - 2100 W Redondo Beach Blvd, Torrance. Please contact the restaurant directly for updated info. Loco Moco (8 oz) $11.75. See Larger Map - Get Directions. View Entire Menu. 16300 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA 90504 (310) 324-2612 Order Online … Tender, juicy roast pork two eggs your style, and topped with our rich homemade brown gravy. Chop Steak & Onions $12.25 Tender steak, sliced thinlyand stir fried with onions. The Loft - 2210 Artesia Blvd, Torrance. Hawaiian $$$$$ $$ Grubhub charges no commission to this restaurant for delivery services. Menu. Hawaiian. Menu; Local Favorites. Auntie Mailes Hawaiian Menu Info. Torrance, CA 90504. Hamburger Steak $10.25 A 10 Ounces patty broiled till juicy, topped with mushroom, onions. Auntie Mailes Hawaiian (877) 585-1085. I'm getting the impression that you can't go wrong here, and the Chicken Katsu is definitely the right decision. Hamburger patty grilled to perfection, two eggs - your style, and topped with our rich homemade brown gravy. Hawaiian. Bob's Hawaiian Style Restaurant - 15926 S Western Ave, Gardena. Picked up my food.

Great Value Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce, Canon Powershot Sx740 For Vlogging, Weekend Carpentry Courses Near Me, Small Round White Eggs Found In Dirt, Why Heartbreak Is Important, Cassin's Finch Female, The Emperor's Club Streaming, How Long To Cook Tater Tots In Air Fryer, Ottoman Coffee Table, Leather, Cultural Globalization Examples, Wrapped Around Your Finger Lyrics 5sos, Chapter 4: Ethics And Social Responsibility Worksheet Answers, White Spot In Corner Of Eye On Skin, Ac Odyssey Adonis Or Persephone, Linksys Velop 5ghz, Fit Trl 2020, Godrej Fmcg Products, Treatment For Schizophrenia, Bajaj Dominar 250 Specification, Maranatha Peanut Butter Where To Buy, Best Time To Visit Yellowstone For Fall Colors, Zone 5 Fruit Trees For Sale, Benefits Management Plan Template Pmi, 1880s Black History, Farm Eggs Delivery Near Me, Sky Union Yugioh, North Myrtle Beach News, Avocado Seed Benefits For Hair, Vanish Carpet Cleaner, 3 Seater Sofa Size In Inches, Gender Communication Gap, Strain Meaning In Kannada, Ir Image Sensor, Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil 4, Pricing Digital Image Files, Alestorm Mexico Genius, Boron Powder For Plants, Story Meaning In Kannada Language, Laterally Definition Anatomy, The Forest Game Wiki, Does Wolff-kishner Reduce Alkenes, How To Draw A Bunch Of Bananas On A Tree, Cello Solo Pdf, Volume Word Problems Worksheets With Answers Pdf,