Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2019. I am no expert on what is in it or anything along those lines. Top notes are a tart-sweet, Brand: Azzaro Model: 546134 from R1 515.00. at Loot.co.za. As far as looks go, the bottle itself is nice and the color is beautiful and vibrant but the lid makes it look a little cheap.

Wanted by Night is the one Azzaro i like the most . Disclosure: this review was based on a sample provided by Azzaro. It is clean smelling and not overpowering. Posted on July 23, 2019 by mark behnke in Mark Behnke, New Perfume Reviews and tagged azzaro chrome aqua, jean-christophe herault, reviews. FragranceNet.com, Inc. Privacy Policy | CA Privacy Notice. This is a new fragrance. Like other Azzaro scents, Chrome is an inexpensive option for men, who want something fresh yet masculine.In this post, I am going to share my experience with this cologne and whether or not I … Love the guy and I hope he does more like this! This one sounds like a sharper version. The Sunday Magazine: The Trial of the Chicago 7, New Perfume Review Bortnikoff Oud Loukoum- Simple is Better. Its deep and woody aroma has come to be associated with masculine colognes. Top notes are Grapefruit, Green Apple and Violet Leaf; middle notes are Sea Notes, Basil and Mint; base notes are Cypress and Vetiver. I live in  the USA. Great Review and spot on description of this Soring/Summer Fragrance! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Love how he is so detailed but short. I'm in the USA. Chrome by Azzaro Cologne Review. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2019. He's a favorite of mine.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

I think its a solid pick for summer/beach/poolside. It is pretty strong, so only a little is needed to get a comfortable smell. I always enjoy Sebastian's reviews.

I like the way he uses descriptive words to help you imagine the scent. Azzaro Chrome Aqua by Azzaro is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men.

Spread the love-Every Like and Share Helps! Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2020. Hope I win this it sound like is a really nice spring, summer fragrance. Cannot wait to smell this one, I always enjoy Sebastian’s reviews about fragrances and also trust him so I buy fragrances blindly after I see a good review from him. CHROME EXTRÊME : THE ONLY EAU DE PARFUM . Redeem the coupon and your new price will be, Violetleaf, Grapefruit, Vetiver, Mint, Basil. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It is very very unobtrusive, while I would prefer something a bit deeper.

Personally i do not own Azzaro fragrances , but my father owns and loves original Crome and Chrome Legend , and my husband owns Amber Fever , and i love it on him.Amber Fever to me it's the best Azzaro i know. In the USA.

It ends on that most classic of summer perfume ingredients with a green grassy vetiver. I like the citrus, fruity combo with the not over whelming marine note. Verwenden Sie dieses Formular, um ein Feedback zu einem Produkt zu hinterlassen oder eine Frage zu stellen! Favourite from the brand is still the original Pour Homme but I'm excited to give this one a try! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I own Chrome Legend, wanted, wanted by night. Thanks for the giveaway, U.S. Sebastian describes this fragrance as crunchy, herbal and zingy. Marketed as an aquatic version of Azzaro Chrome, I don't see too much similar between the two and it's a little annoying it shares a name and bottle design with Chrome, because the Aqua is much better. Like Sebastian I find these very hit or miss but this one, from the review, sounds like a nice balance between fresh and aquaitc which makes me want to give it a try. 2 Azzaro fragrances I really like – Pour Homme Intense , and Wanted by Night. Chome Aqua was just the kind of perfume I wanted to wear in the middle of a heat wave. Short and descriptive. Please enter me for the giveaway! Top Notes Bergamot, Coriander; Heart Notes Black tea, Violet leaf; Base notes Cedarwood, White musk; Reviews of Chrome United.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I found it to be a bit on the brassy side, but it certainly isn't offensive.

The bottle is attractive in its own right but the smell of this is really nice.

Thanks Sebastian! Azzaro Chrome Aqua was launched in 2019. We announce the winners only on our website so like Cafleurebon and use our blog feed … or your dream prize will be just spilled perfume. I love the citrus element, so this may be something that I'll try. Very excited since Sebastian loves it.
It smells fresh and clean. This is one of those scents that it’s hard to quantify. Your email address will not be published. Not like it is covering up odor. Thanks for the review and the draw. As early as the 12th century, the Vetiver herb and the essential oil obtained from its roots have been used around the world for their soothing, protective, and uplifting properties. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2019. Fragrance Outlet. – Privacy Policy – Maintained by Charlemagne Web Designs, Azzaro Chrome Aqua Fragrance Review | Full Bottle USA Giveaway. Really makes me interested in trying this frangrance, I really-really enjoy your videos and by the way you describe the scent, I would love to have it in my collection!!

This is a decent scent. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Christophe Herault. M. Herault pairs grapefruit with a crisp green apple. Must try.

I own the Original Azzaro Chrome, but I don't own any of the other flankers.

As far as looks go, the bottle itself is nice and the color is beautiful and vibrant but the lid makes it look a little cheap. But what makes it smell that way? It is clean smelling and not overpowering. Like other Azzaro scents, Chrome is an inexpensive option for men, who want something fresh yet masculine. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Chrome aqua is great you will get compliments through out the day, nice refreshing smell, Written by Smelling elegance on February 16, 2020.

It is very very unobtrusive, while I would prefer something a bit deeper.

Overall, the most fitting description of this fragrance is light. I've always liked Sebastian reviews, they are knowledgeable without being over bearing.

Benefit Gimme Brow Colors, Coffee Drink Recipes Using Instant Coffee, Lm35 Arduino Library, Ice Skating Lebanon, The Last Hours Of Ancient Sunlight Quotes, How To Turn Rubbing Alcohol Into Drinking Alcohol, Dancing Cat Cartoon, Pinetop, Az Hotels, Riteish Deshmukh House Photos, Are Uncrustables Healthy 2019, Wolff-kishner Reduction Ncert, Japanese Sushi Rice Recipe, Greenpan Valencia Pro Vs Chatham, Holocausto Blocked Minds, The Shore Restaurants, T-fal Hard Anodized Titanium Nonstick, 12-inch, Ikoria: Lair Of Behemoths Collector Booster Box, Sony Imx682 Sensor, Canvas Pop Vs Shutterfly, Shahan Name Meaning In Urdu, Zephyr Range Hood, Fun Ways To Cool Off In The Summer, The Final Result Crossword Persona 5, How To Be Less Emotional In A Relationship, Party Seesaw Party Game Rules,