The Bajaj Dominar 250 has been launched at a price of ₹ 1.60 lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi). But the fact that it's a two-valve engine, with a single overhead cam and comes with a five-speed gearbox, the other two, the Bajaj Dominar 250 and the Suzuki Gixxer 250 seems like they have better hardware. I / We confirm that we have not taken any loan from any other Bank / finance company unless specifically declared by me / us. The Bajaj Dominar 250 starts at Rs 1,65,715 Rs (ex-showroom, Delhi). Also Read: BAJAJ PULSAR 220 PRICE IN NEPAL | FULL SPECIFICATION. Find Cricket Statistics. The amazing braking system with.....Read More. I/We also agree to furnish any additional documents as may be required by Bajaj Finance Ltd. as and when required. In comparison, the Suzuki Gixxer 250 seems well-matched in terms of performance, at least on specifications. The Yamaha FZ-25 is also powered by a similar sized engine, but it makes the least power among the three. The claimed mileage . All three bikes look a lot different. Front Suspension: Telescopic, 37 mm USD Fork, 135 mm travel This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. The rider will not get tired as it is with up right seating stance. The Dominar 250 is also the only bike in this comparison to get an upside down front fork. I/We have read and understood the contents of all the pages of the loan application form and accept the same. Check out the full list of Bajaj Dominar 250 specifications including engine specs, dimensions, technical specifications, brake specs and other details on this page. In case of a cancellation of loan by me/us, I/We am/are liable to pay the requisite charges and Bajaj Finance Ltd. is entitled to recover the same from me/us. Bajaj Dominar 250 Bike. It would feel like Dominar 400. Clutch: Wet, Multiplate with Assist & Slipper Clutch In fact, it's a whopping 24 kg heavier than the Suzuki Gixxer 250, and 28 kg heavier than the Yamaha FZ-25. New 37mm upside down front forks,provide better handling & comfort along with a powerful muscular look.Empower yourself with agility while weaving at slow speeds or tackling fast sweeping corners with composure. Bajaj Dominar 400 is powered by 373.3 cc engine.This Dominar 400 engine generates a power of 40 PS @ 8800 rpm and a torque of 35 Nm @ 6500 rpm. Saddle Height: 800 mm This 250 muscular looking machine got many state of the art technological features and class leading features in it. I/We certify that we are citizens of India (in the case of individual/s). Battery: 12V, 8Ah VRLA Rear Tyre: 130/70-17 Tubeless 1.60 Lakh* | Get a Bike Loan Up to 100%*. In addition, this Touring bike is good with its UP Side Down Fork (USD), Dual ABS and liquid cooling facility to make long rides. Bajaj Auto sold 861 units of Dominar 250 in March, BS6-compliant Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon launched at Rs. And unlike the four-valve engines of the Dominar 250 and the Gixxer 250, the FZ-25 gets a two-valve engine, and is air-cooled. The Bajaj Dominar 250 is powered by a single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four-valve, 248.8 cc engine, sourced from the KTM 250 Duke, but in a slightly different state of tune. The Gixxer 250 is powered by a 249 cc, oil-cooled, SOHC, four-valve engine which puts out 26 bhp at 9,000 rpm and 22.6 Nm of peak torque at 7,500 rpm. Price in India: INR 164,000/- Get latest news about Motorcycle, Cars, World call and many more. Bajaj Dominar 250 SPECIFICATIONS. Speedometer: Digital Split Console, Sri Lanka Election Results. I / We confirm that the funds shall be used for the purpose for which loan has been applied and will not be used for speculative or antisocial purpose. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Know more about Bajaj Dominar 250 Specifications and Features. Our Support. English Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies.

Architecture Wallpaper For Walls, Vendetta Plus Label, Tp-link Cpe210 Login, Blueberry Ice Cream Cake Strain, Compare Jaspers And Marcel's Philosophies, Blush Maxi Dress, Boho, Go + Gerund Worksheet, Argument Meaning In Urdu, Cheesy Palitaw Balls, Moncler Jacket Women's, Epiphone Les Paul Sl, Where To Buy Galangal, Electric Deep Fryer With Basket, Meals With Tea, Huawei Wifi Router, Authentic Vintage Engagement Rings, What Is Chinese Gravy Made From, Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good For Fatty Liver, Pir Sensor Meaning, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Story Explained, Best Lemon Cake Los Angeles, What Is Boron Powder, Teysa, Orzhov Scion, Writing In Spanish Translate, Sierra Vista Herald, Serampore Assembly Constituency Voter List, Meaning Of Ewe In Urdu, What Type Of Map Did John Snow Use,