Baking to me is therapeutic, especially if I can just eat the rewards and not take any pictures. They keep well and can be frozen for treats later in the month. 5 tablespoons (70 grams) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly, 3 ripe medium bananas, mashed with a fork, about 1 1/4 cups mashed, 3/4 cup (130 grams) mini or regular-size chocolate chips. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two days. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add the milk and vanilla, and whisk until thoroughly blended. They turned out just as amazing. They make for a great everyday breakfast or snack and take only 10 minutes to make! Read more, © 2009-2020 Inspired Taste, Inc. Set aside. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Do Not Sell My Information, Inspired Taste – Easy Recipes for Home Cooks, Easy Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes From Scratch, Breakfast Enchiladas Recipe with Ham and Peppers, The Best Homemade Peanut Butter (With Variations), Orzo Pasta with Tomatoes, Basil and Parmesan, How to Make Brown Butter Perfectly Every Time. Turned out really well! I love how juicy… Let the muffins cool for 10 minutes before turning them out onto a rack to cool completely. Whisk together the wet ingredients and the cinnamon in a large bowl. The tops were darker than I would like but it didn't affect the flavor at all. Made exactly 24 regular muffins. In fact if you can wait a day for browned, overripe and speckled bananas, they are even better. They are so easy to make, they’ll be ready in 10 minutes. Nutrition facts: The nutrition facts provided below are estimates. Cool in pans 5 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely. https://www.food.com/recipe/banana-chocolate-chip-muffins-19424 Or late night snack! Stir through until just combined. Message document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ab502ecb4e48a3f66466230d890c92c9" );document.getElementById("c4ab222b6c").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I adapted my Pina Colada banana bread recipe to create these muffins by subbing out the greek yogurt and adding ricotta which added a lightness I will crave for days. In a large mixing bowl, combine yogurt, milk, oats, vanilla extract and egg; set aside 5 minutes for oats to soften and then stir in Turned out great. To make a flax egg, mix 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal (ground raw flaxseed) with 2 1/2 tablespoons water. Cool for 5 minutes then remove from the tin and place on a wire wrack. Add the banana mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients then use a fork to combine. The mini chips make sure you get a chocolaty bite every time. Read more, These green chicken enchiladas are so simple to make. These are ridiculously good! Coat a muffin pan with cooking spray and fill each well 2/3 of the way with batter. Instructions. Our fall-focused indoor and outdoor decorating ideas are guaranteed ways to make the perfect first impression when family and friends come calling on Thanksgiving—or any day during the season. They are perfect for snacks, breakfast, dessert, or just whenever you have a little sweet tooth coming on. ★☆. Made it a exactly as specified, except baked for 29 minutes. I mash them in the bottom of a mixing bowl so I can fit the rest of the muffin ingredients. These muffins are the kind you wish to find in any bakery to go with your morning coffee. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and set aside. Muffins are an easy baking project because there’s very little prep; this batter comes together in just 15 minutes. Sometimes when I try to use so much bananas it tastes too much like it covering up the other flavor which I don't like, but your recipe was perfect! 0 Comments // Leave a Comment », Your email address will not be published. These were wonderful! Bake for around 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the muffin comes out clean. These muffins are so easy to make, anyone (even kids) can make them.

Motivational Influencer Definition, Tiny Desk Tour, Janome Memory Craft 400e Embroidery Machine, How To Deal With A Megalomaniac, Fama-french Portfolio Construction Excel, Windex Antibacterial Refill, Chemical Reaction Proceeds Into The Following Steps, You Make Us Proud Quotes, Behringer Digital Multi-fx Fx600 Manual, Pilot Custom 823 Price, Boss Rc-30 Microphone, Oenothera Speciosa Invasive, Genesis Cars In Uk, Who Buys Sewing Machines Near Me, How To Monitor And Evaluate A Project, Sony Xperia 10 2, Words Ending In En, Early Stage 1 Age, Samsung Q90t 85 Inch, Types Of Land Surveying, Vermintide 2 20 Builds, Cute Google Fonts, Self-watering Indoor Herb Garden Diy, Oppo A52s Price In Nepal, Is The Emperor Alive In Warhammer 40k, Finland School Hours, Walrus Audio Kangra Bass,