Ant and Roach Killer 17.5 oz. slide 2 of 2, This type of application is intended to be a supplemental treatment for control of drywood and above-ground subterranean termites and other wood-infesting insects. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Pest controlled: Indoor pests: (1) Crawling pests: Ants, bedbugs, carpet beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, millipedes, pillbugs, silverfish, sowbugs, spiders, stink bugs (including brown marmorated stink bugs). I saw absolutely no adverse reaction from any of the pets in our home. Indoor use: Hold container upright while spraying. You can also reach out to us on our new improved customer friendly website at www.bayeradvanced.com. Pets should not be in the home while the product is being sprayed. Restrictions: Do not water the treated area to the point of run-off; Do not make applications during rain; All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatment only, except for the following permitted uses: (1) Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures. (3) Pantry & stored product pests beetles (exposed adults & immature stages): Cadelle, cigarette, confused flour, dermestid, drug-store, granary weevil, hide, larder, leather, lesser grain borer, lesser mealworm, merchant grain, mealworm, red flour, rice weevil, sawtoothed grain, warehouse moths: Indian meal, mediterranean flour. Harris Roach Kit contains Harris Famous Roach Tablets, Roach and Ant Killer Aerosol, and Roach Traps. and Insect Bite and Sting Relief Gel Pack: Price $ Also treat 1 to 2 feet up along the side of the dwelling; For more serious problems, a wider band of treatment, up to 10 feet, may be necessary; Spray with the wind to avoid drifting of the spray onto skin or clothing; Treat where dissimilar building materials meet: Where brick meets wood trim, where siding meets window edges, where cracks are visible or around and into any openings where utilities enter the home. Treat new mounds as they appear. Spray on ant trails and ant hills; For wasps, hornets, yellow jackets: Application to nests should be made late in the evening when insects (Listed pests/insects) are at rest; To aid in control of fire ants in lawns and other outdoor home recreation areas, thoroughly drench the entire mound area. You should always have kids and pets inside the home or away while you are treating. Jessica, Hello Cindy! Keeping nuisance pests out of your home has never been easier. ?d): Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. The Bayer Advanced Pest Repellent claims to have no severe odor. We are available 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (CST) Monday - Friday and we will be more than happy to assist you. Not even 24 hours after spraying down my property (going through not 1, but 2, 40oz bottles) my garden is infested with slugs, and there are sand flies and mosquitos all over as if I never sprayed at all! Insecticides can be rendered useless by things like prolonged exposure to cold or hot temperatures, direct sunlight, etc. We are available between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm (CST) Monday - Friday and we will be more than happy to assist you. That is great! It is important to wipe out these unwanted pests. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Read before use: Attach sprayer: Remove sprayer from bottle and extend hose; Open flip-cap on bottle; Insert hose and plug into flip-cap opening until it snaps into place. Directions for use (cont?? That is fantastic to hear! Because of this I need to attack the bug both below and above the ground. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Direct nozzle about 12 inches from surface to be treated; Spray around baseboards, into cracks and crevices and other places where insects live and hide (under sinks, cabinets, refrigerators, damp areas, etc.) Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application. Bayer Advanced Indoor/Outdoor Pest Repellent is a great value and worth every penny. We are available Monday-Saturday 8:30-5 PM (CT). Just applied to my lawn today,Hopefully it kills spiders, grubs,etc in my lawn with great results.Fingers crossed. no it does not get something that will work go to bed bug.net you will get what you need there. My fish are happy and healthy following the administration of the pest repellent in the room where the fish tank is located. Shake well before use. Keeps controlling roaches, ants (excluding pharaoh and fire), silverfish and crickets for up to 16 weeks. Direct nozzle about 12 inches from surface to be treated; Spray around baseboards, into cracks and crevices and other places where insects live and hide (under sinks, cabinets, refrigerators, damp areas, etc.) Wood-infesting pests: For control of termites and wood-infesting beetles found above ground, apply to voids and holes in damaged wood, and in spaces between wooden structures and between the sill plate and foundation where wood is exposed; Apply spray to exposed worker and winged reproductive forms of termites. Use a coarse spray and apply gently to avoid disturbing fire ants. We look forward to keeping your apartment bug free. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. It is not intended as a substitute for soil treatments for termite control. Indoor use: Hold container upright while spraying. It is good for way over six months. Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! Unfortunately, the product is not listed to control slugs. bedbugs is found in/on mattresses/furniture use products approved for this use. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application. Storage And Disposal: Pesticide Storage: Store in an area out of reach of children, preferably a locked storage cabinet. We look forward to providing you with quality products for years to come! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. It is comprised of quite a bit of useful information ranging from product knowledge to helpful gardening tips. Keep the reusable auto trigger, hose, dip tube and holster for use on compatible refills. I am so pleased that you can enjoy your time outdoors with your dogs! Spray provides contact activity and residual in the active mound. Kills: Ants, cockroaches, fleas, spiders, stink bugs (including brown marmorated stink bugs) and other listed pests. It is not intended as a substitute for soil treatments for termite control. Spray into cracks and crevices or voids where these ants or their nests are present. ", See More We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. This item is only stocked in the home depot stores and are not available to be ordered online. Usually, Bayer Advanced Insect Killer is good for about 3 to 5 years from the time it was purchased. I would have asked for my money back but I cant find the reciept. Provides up to 12 months of indoor insect protection. This product features a sprayer for application of the fast-drying, non-staining formula. Well, bugs, too, choose to roam and explore during this season. * Free Shipping is available to the continental United States only. Unfortunately, this product will not kill ants. Where to use: Indoor as spot or crack crevice spray. Outdoor use: Apply to exterior surfaces of the home; Spray a band 3 to 4 feet wide around and alongside the foundation and porches of the house; Treat soil, turf or walkways adjacent to foundation and porches. Aerosol Lemon Scent Spray, 15 g Applicator Home Pest Roach Killer Gel, Home Defense 1.33 Gal. The sprayer is broken, It didnt come sealed just plopped in a box, They did ship very fast. Outdoor/Perimeter Pests: Ants, bees, boxelder bugs, carpenter ants, cecidflies, centipedes, clusterflies, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, elm leaf beetle, fire ants, firebrats, flies, fleas, gnats, ground beetles, hornets, imported fire ants, midges, millipedes, mosquitoes, moths, scorpions, silverfish, spiders, stink bugs (including brown marmorated stink bugs), ticks (including deer ticks), wasps, yellow jackets. Avoid excessive wetting of linoleum, asphalt tiles or plastic; For long lasting residual action leave spray undisturbed. It is not intended as a substitute for soil treatments for termite control. My home is a haven for pets, but not pests. He recommended applying it on the two holidays, one in Spring (Easter) and in Fall and that’s what I don’t remember. I will have to see about the effectiveness in the future months, but for now, I am completely satisfied. What others said when purchasing this item. The product will last for 90 days when applied for insects below the soil. Roach Killing Powder with Boric Acid, Easy to Install, Functionality, Good Shape, Great Quality, Harris Roach Kit contains Harris Famous Roach. Ready-to-Use Perimeter and Indoor Insect Killer is designed for interior and exterior use to kill ants, roaches, spiders and other pests and to help keep new ones from entering your home. Do not refill or reuse this container. Before You Use: Read and follow directions when using: Do not spray into fish pools, ponds, streams, or lakes; Remove animal feeding dishes before spraying; Do not use on surfaces where food is prepared or where food is exposed.

Calculate The Standard Enthalpy Of Formation Of Ethane, Vegan Tiramisu Aquafaba, 16 Channel Mixer, Birch Benders Keto Frozen Waffles Review, Organic Spaghetti Noodles, Furniture Magazine Pdf, Nordic Ware Brilliance Small Bundt Pan, Well Deserved Meaning In Urdu, Chocolate Cannoli Filling, Budweiser Beer - 24 Pack, 12 Fl Oz Cans, Azzaro Chrome Pure Deodorant, Darkseid War: Batman Read Online, Hidden Valley Ranch Tater Tots, 2021 Gt Performer, Cmos Image Sensor Manufacturers, Galaxy J3 Luna Pro Xda, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Brasidas, Compound Nouns Worksheet For Grade 6, South Korea Packing List, Dispersed Camping Eldorado National Forest, Authentic Soul Food Recipes, Sectionals Under $1,000, Hong Kong Recipes, You Gotta Do The Cooking By The Book Remix, Compress Text File Size, Spider Mites Indoors, Symptoms Of Anxiety Attack, Melody Crema Catalana Uk,