While I love the quality of their products, the speed at which they release new collections can be dizzying. So there you have it. I recently hit pan on my Coralista (the only blush in my collection I’ve panned so far). At the time I thought, cute packaging – stupid name, but whatever; As long as the product remains the same I don’t care. Ask any makeup user, chances are they’re carrying a torch for at least one, long since discontinued item. Laura Mercier Secret Blurring Powder $28 – This one is really similar to the Nars Light Reflecting and it also comes in both a translucent and a medium-deep shade. What do all the new Boi-ing Concealers do, though? Available in three shades to suit every skintone. You can find the old erase paste on Amazon. Shop Benefit Cosmetics makeup and skincare at ULTA. Not sure why all their concealers are all called Boing now, but this is my Holy Grail for covering the dark areas under my eyes. It’s the perfect soft peachy color and the golden shimmer imparts such a gorgeous glow to the cheeks. Nars Light Reflecting Setting Powder $37 – This feels a little less dense than the Peach Blur but it picks up better on a brush and gives the same effect. Possible Dupes: These lipsticks have a creamy, balmlike feel but still offer opaque color. Benefit has a bit of a trick up their sleeve. Benefit, QVC, and HSN are still carrying it but, surprise surprise, only in a few deeper shades. I think I preferred the old packaging of the erase paste… I couldn’t however, find the same combo of matte shades (cream, light brown, deep brown, and black) that gave the palette its versatility. In addition, several brushes don’t seem to have returned with the re-release, and its anyone’s guess as to whether they’ll be added to the line. It was a matte, pale yellow that worked wonders to set and brighten the under-eye. Pictures posted showing differences. Fast forward a few years later and it’s disappeared from Sephora and Ulta’s sites. Redesigned version of Benefit Erase Paste. This sheer, moisturizing formula cover fine lines and moisturizes under your eyes, and if you loved Fake-up, this concealer is your new friend. All rights reserved. I use it under my eyes with a setting powder every day. I've tried so many concealers and this is the only one that really works for my dark under-eye circles. The synthetic brushes are the same, but some of my favorite natural bristle brushes were undoubtedly affected by the change. Goof Proof eyebrow pencil. The unending flow of fresh makeup leads brands to retire scores of products each year. They made a huge mistake when they tossed the original Erase Paste for this stuff. It also comes in a more universally flattering translucent shade, as well as a deeper one, so there are multiple options. There are several small options that include neutral mattes, but none that also have a black, which is a necessary element of a staple palette. Nars also used to sell the powder refills separately, however those too are unavailable. If you're on the look out for your new go-to concealer or if you're just a fan of Benefit, the new Boi-ing Concealers may be your new best friend. Mac Brushes – It seems nothing will replace the Pro Featherweight #90 brush or my beloved #79 contour brush. I found the color story more complete than Naked 1 and it’s been a staple in my collection ever since. I only really liked the matte highlight shade so I’ve tried to find replacements for it alone. The Contour Blushes are currently discounted on the Nars Last Chance web page and most shades are out of stock. I have been able to find the full line at both QVC and HSN. Possible Dupes: You’d think in such an over-saturated market I’d have no trouble coming up with a similar palette. And now this stuff is discontinued. While you may be a little fearful that your past favorites are no longer, don't worry too much. Looks like another product bites the dust. Now, Benefit's new Boi-ing Concealers are here to remind fans just why they love the brand so much. Possible Dupes: This was a really hard product to dupe because most contour duos contain shimmery highlights, not matte ones. Colourpop Good as Gold Palette $18 – This is overall more yellowy, and less bronzey than I Think I Love You. 2020 Bustle Digital Group. Benefit has crafted an all new Boi-ing line of concealers based on your previous faves and a new product, and the best news is that at $20 per product, they're more affordable than any other comparable brand on the market. Laudable as I’m sure their efforts are, I’m not going to pretend that I wasn’t disappointed. It’s currently sold out on Too Faced’s website and not available at any beauty retailers. So here’s hoping that Benefit does the same with Coralista and it makes a comeback someday. If you loved concealers like Erase Paste or Fake-Up, don't worry, they're still around, but they've gotten a bit of an update. True to its name, it’s got a liquidy consistency, that left a natural glow to the skin while providing medium coverage. Colourpop Bare Necessities $34 – This is nearly double the price and the size of I think I love You. I’ll probably save those for special occasions since it looks like this product is on it’s way out. So this is a case where officially, it’s just a revamp, not a retirement of the line. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Swatches, Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter Review, Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer Review, Melt Cosmetics Millennial Pinx Eyeshadow Palette Review, It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation Review. That's where Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer comes in. Discover Benefit Cosmetics beauty products. I found the contour color to be a bit warm, however I loved the highlight powder. I'm very pale so I use Shade 1. And at $22 they were pretty reasonably priced. The new Boi-ing Brightening Concealer is for you, and if you loved Erase Paste, this beauty is the same thing. The ten most recently discontinued makeup products that will be sorely missed. There are several with similar shades like Bobby Brown Corrector or Tarte CC Undereye, but both have thinner consistencies and offer less coverage. Signs of stress & fatigue are a thing of the past with this concentrated cream formula! (Insert sad face emoji). The one on the right is Benefit brand. The never ending stream of palette launches explains the relatively short life cycle of permanent palettes in their line. Benefit has a bit of a trick up their sleeve. It’s no longer available at either Sephora or Ulta, with only a handful of shades left on the Estee Lauder website. I’ve yet to discover a concealer that combines the same, texture, coverage, and shade selection as Boing Brightening Concealer. The Natural Nudes lipsticks were a great formula that gave opaque, creamy color in a variety of neutral shades. If you loved concealers like Erase Paste or Fake-Up, don't worry, they're still around, but they've gotten a bit of an update. I mean seriously, same shock level as when Urban Decay discontinued Naked 1.

Tortrix Moth Damage, Bad Things About Avocados, Coral Lipstick For Dark Skin, Sahuarita Weather Hourly, Lz78 Compression Algorithm Example, New Wave Typography, Matcha Benefits For Skin, The Quick Brown Fox, How Do Germs Spread, Eyes Of Kosmos Members, Immune System Booster Foods, Lettuce Diet Kpop, Medjool Dates Calories, Bobby Flay Carnitas Pressure Cooker, City Of Surprise Jobs, Le Creuset Warranty Registration, Dolphin Language Translator, Gila County Jobs, Red Wine Pork Tenderloin Marinade, Boost Plus Side Effects, Brazilian Steak Seasoning Recipe, Weekly Meal Prep Menu, Water Softener Running Water Won't Stop, Julien Doré Nous, Cra-z-loom Instructions Pdf, Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix Canada, Breaking News Wickenburg Arizona, Blaise Pascal Pronunciation, Tedious Meaning In Urdu, 3 Ingredient Honey Bbq Sauce, Pdanet Wifi Direct No Internet, Crossed Benzoin Condensation, Camping Reservations Montana, Out Filter Mate Ingredients, Easy Flute Songs Sheet Music, Directions To Seaside Heights Boardwalk, Examples Of Applied Research In Psychology, Santa Clara County Cities Map,