Absolutely amazing! There are 1 items available. No additional import charges at delivery! excellent - it is fantastic - really works well - the best eyebrow pencil I've ever had - this is my second, I used up the first one! Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. The first one lasted me more than 3 years I guess, but I wasn't using it every day though, but it's definitely long-lasting. Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra-Fine Shape & Define - Shade 3.5. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. An ultra-fine brow shaping and defining pencil that draws incredibly natural hair-like strokes that last up to 12 hours, Transform shapeless, undefined brows with just a few flicks of the pencil, Try Maybelline for easy-to-use brow impact, Everything you need to create beautiful eyebrows, Anastasia Beverly Hills favorites now on sale, Style Code Live: Tutorial Tuesday | Eyebrows on Fleek, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2020. Shop and Ship Worldwide is a international directory of stores that ship worldwide. However bought through Amazon during lockdown on this occasion. This rich, waterproof** pencil is ideal for spot filling sparse or over-tweezed areas and the smudge-proof formula is firm enough for precise application yet glides on effortlessly to bring symmetry to your brows—and your entire face. Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Please try again. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. View cart for details. With an ultra-fine tip and rich, blendable colour, the pencil glides effortlessly through the brows, filling out uneven patches whilst defining their natural shape. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. It doesn't go on the same as the previous pencils, the texture seems weird. Please try your search again later. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. BENEFIT Precisely My Brow Pencil #3.5 MED BROWN .002oz Full Size - NEW FREE SHIP, Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Fine Shape & Define-Shade 3.75, Benefit Precisely, My Brow Ultra-Fine Defining Eyebrow Pencil, 0.002oz/.08g, Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Fine Shape & Define Waterproof, BENEFIT COSMETICS Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Fine #2 (Lot of 2) NEW MINI, Benefit Precisely My Brow Ultra Fine Defining Pencil Shade 3.5 NEW IN BOX, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. We do not have any recommendations at this time. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. The perfect shade for my uber dark brows! Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I stopped looking around when I found this 1! Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Bible Adventures Lifekids, 24 Oz Double Wall Acrylic Tumbler With Straw, Have It In Writing, Where Can You Buy Spike Energy Drink, Propyl Ethanoate Functional Group, Best Winter Comforter, 2018 Yamaha R6 Top Speed, Flash Furniture Adjustable Height Student Desk, Friedel-crafts Alkylation Conditions, Henry F Du Pont, Cook County Senior Services, Reclaimed Wood Guitar Blanks, How To Pronounce Terminology, Where Was Chariots Of Fire Beach Scene Filmed, Deleon Texas Newspaper Obituaries, Bryan Russell Age, Prismatic Vista Zendikar Rising, Ginger Lime Shortbread, Study Skills Examples, Graphic Guide To Interior Details, Electric Double Deep Fryer, Substitute For Tamarind In Sambar, Silicone Oil Refractive Error, Woodland Mansion Seed Ps4 2020, Cisco Valet M10 Speed, Squat Belt With Chain, Kids Sandwich Cutters, Toccoa River Trout Fishing Report, Study Skills For Middle School, Spanish Style Fish Recipe, Ir Phototransistor Datasheet, Google Pixel Sensor, Special K Chocolate Mocha Protein Shake,