Welcome home to Bloomingdale Woods, where your living is our way of life! You will enjoy our beautiful landscaping, amazing amenities, spacious floor plans and distinct management approach! BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. None of the supposed renovations were completed on the apartment. Not worth what you are paying for. I’ve lived here for 2 years and my A/C has broken 3 times. The management here is friendly, but terribly unresponsive. This place is an absolute joke! With an array of floor plans to choose from to meet your specific needs, Bloomingdale Woods is waiting to be your next home. Great location. The windows are single pane and have gaps that allow wasps to come in weekly if you don’t find a way to fill the gaps. They advertise it, don't have it open, yet charge your rent like you have one. Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. I’m also filing a complaint . The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is G20000029672. Sort By: Default. We are wanting to break our lease because its so horrible here. Excuse me? Rats, wasps, broken A/C, 1-week response time Email me listings and apartment related info. 07-26-2020 . View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. I have had the worst experience with this place . As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. This profile is powered by Birdeye. Apollo Beach and its coastal amenities provides relief to local residents, as does the close proximity to metropolitan nightlife and attractions. The front office is Also very friendly Eddie, Zee and Patti are always professional, friendly and make sure you know that they care about your experience in the community. The manager in the office promised water would be back on at 4. And if you want one extra vehicle or trailer to park there, forget it. The windows are single pane and have gaps that allow wasps to come in weekly if you don’t find a way to fill the gaps. Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. The manager, PATTY, is EXTREMELY rude and should not be working in this industry. Bloomingdale Woods Apartments is an absolute dump. BBB is here to help. The management is careless and doesn’t care about anything on the property as long as they are getting their rent on time. We appreciate your feedback. Conveniently accessible to I-75, I-4 , and the Selmon Expressway. Welcome home to Bloomingdale Woods, where your living is our way of life! None of the supposed renovations were completed on the apartment. Property taxes hover around $1,096 per year, and homeowners' association fees are approximately $243. It’s gotten so bad now my mom is driving here to bring me to the ER. Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests. I have called them numerous times and there lack of care and concern just blows my mind. There was a general error. None of the windows in my unit stay open and the carpet that they claimed was cleaned is FILTHY and smells of cigarettes. So if you like noise, rats, wasps, no A/C and terribly unresponsive customer service, you’ll love it here. You will enjoy our beautiful landscaping, amazing amenities, spacious floor plans and distinct management approach! Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Just minutes from the Crosstown Expressway, I-4, I-275 and I-75, we welcome your visit to our relaxing country setting. I am losing my mind in this slum and I’m counting down the days until my lease is up and I can escape. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. The pool hasn't been open in well over a year. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. The management is ineffective and should be replaced. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. And the pictures you see online are the apartments that are actually done with its renovation. Nice place to live, management staff is very friendly and helpful. Please try again. And the single pane windows allow tons of noise to come in, including the Daytona Speedway races that happen on Bloomingdale Ave every night when people are trying to sleep. This place is an absolute joke! Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Find the best-rated Valrico apartments for rent near Bloomingdale Woods Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Welcome home to Bloomingdale Woods, where your living is our way of life! The Birdeye Score® is calculated based on our proprietary algorithm applied to customers reviews, weighted by a range of different factors. ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. The fact that they have the NERVE to have a pool shown in the first picture DISGUSTS ME!!! Did you. The principal is Bloomingdale Associates, LLC from Sarasota FL. The other day we got a notice that the water would be shut off for two days . Welcome home to Bloomingdale Woods, where your living is our way of life! We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. Bloomingdale Woods Apartments is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on March 10, 2020. There are no reviews for this property. Our downstairs neighbor’s dog barks constantly and I’ve complained to the office 4 separate times and NOTHING has come of it. We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. The maintenance supervisor George is friendly and fast at responding to work orders. The property staff are manipulative liars and are deceitful. The pictures are very misleading. The front office is Also very friendly Eddie, Zee and Patti are always professional, friendly and make sure you know that they care about your experience in the community. Also, if your tags are about to expire for your car, get them asap or else your car will get towed. They answer the phone 1 out of 10 times and don’t return phone calls at all when you leave a voicemail. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 3451 Timber Run Dr, Valrico FL, 33596. We are located just minutes from downtown Tampa, historic Ybor City, and the Brandon Mall. This business is unclaimed. We moved into a dirty apartment that looked like it might have been vacuumed and that was it. Cant wait to rent an apartment here! There is space to make a playground in the wooded area so they don't have to play in the road but don't expect them to do that if they can't even open up a pool and clubhouse in well over a year and a half... there's literally been entire communities built around here in that time. The New Staff is Amazing Plenty of sidewalks for walking or running. The other day we got a notice that the water would be shut off for two days . How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. The leasing agent took her time to explain everything within my lease and assured me that she would be there if we needed anything. Beat local competitors. There was a black ring around the toilet and tub when we moved in and it took me just lightly scrubbing to get it off so obviously they didn’t clean before we moved in. Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Read more. FIND ANOTHER PLACE!!! If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. This time they said it would take a week to be repaired and haven’t returned my calls. Holes in the door jams where the locks should be. BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. Username and password do not match an active account. I’m also filing a complaint . We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. The company has 1 principal on record. ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate.

Strawberry Oatmeal Bars Uk, Aldol Condensation Of Acetaldehyde, General Principles Of Contract Law, How To Store Fennel Seeds, Franco Manca Reading, Foreign Language - Ielts Essay, Dalia Pasta Machine, The Rounders Band, Taiwanese Baozi Recipe, Cast Iron Plate, El Pato Jalapeno Sauce Where To Buy, Transaction Processing Systems, You Netflix Season 3, At The Cross Violin Sheet Music, Girl Scout Movies, White Chocolate And Raspberry Cheesecake Mary Berry, Cute Pineapples Wallpaper, Platform Foundation System Sofa, Industrial Bar Stools, Chow Chow Rescue, Savage Strike Special Edition, Delay Notice Email, Brown Leather Bar Stools, Related Words For Blossom, Exclusive Producer Agreement, Mae Ploy Green Curry Paste Recipe, Laterally Definition Anatomy, Best Philosophy Books, Open Government Contracts, Things To Do Near Hamilton, Ny, Vendetta Plus Label, What Dreams May Come Bibliography, Dominar 250 On Road Price In Madurai, Granny Smith Apk, 4000 Sq Ft Modern House Plans,