( Log Out /  Smoking for 35 years, tried this last week. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. }; var z = document.createElement("script"); Enjoy!! Ice cream cake strain was developed by a Dutch grower called Seed Junky Genetics. Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Best to put the pot near a window so it can get as much fresh air and sunlight if possible. If you are looking for a potent marijuana strain to help with your chronic pain, then you will love this strain. Place the blueberries in a ziplock back and give it a whack with … With this bud, the name says it all in the flavor department. Ice Cream Cake is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain (75% indica/25% sativa) created through a cross of the Gelato 33 X Wedding Cake strains. Some have even stated they’ve used it for nausea and to stimulate appetite. It is believed that DJ Short developed Blueberry Strain in the 70s or early 80s. ( Log Out /  Blueberry Muffin Bx Blueberry Muffin No. It got the nickname ‘Mr. Ice Cream Cake packs a super delicious cheesy creamy flavor with a sweet nuttiness that lingers long after you finish your final toke. Strain mixture and discard seeds and skins. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two thirds full and freeze according to the manufactur's directions. Maybe a cross of "Ice cream cake & Trainwreck" (In reference to the movie lol) Back to the thread.. Current in action: Blue Haze - ILGM Pineapple Express Auto - AMS Blueberry 420 Auto - AMS 15 days from sprout. So, make sure you have eye drops handy and drink plenty of fluid. The strain has a sweet floral, earthy, citrusy smell. It’s about 75% Indica and 25% Sativa. Blueberry Space Cake comes on with a light tingly effect, lifting your spirits and infusing you with a giggly … ... London Pound Cake. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive ... Ice Cream Cake THC levels often fall between 20 and 25%. That's now to say however, that it can't be enjoyed by recreational users. The golden syrup actually helps the ice cream mixture from forming icy crystals so please don’t skip that part. Always consult your doctor before taking marijuana for any medicinal benefits to avoid any long term health consequences. Filed Under: Strains Tagged With: marijuana strain, Strain, Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved | Marijuana Science, Quick Reference Guide – Ice Cream Cake Strain, Learn How To Water & Fertilize Your Cannabis Plant. It … MANTIS_RECOMMEND = { Ice Cream cake is an Indica-dominant hybrid offered by Paradise Seeds. Cannabis Thrives prides itself in it’s strain reviews. Hello & Welcome! Five Memorable Strains. 4 tablespoons icing sugar. I baked it into a loose bottomed cake pan. I am not even straining it. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in regular freezer for 2-4 hours before serving. So, if you start to panic, tell yourself that it will be all gone in a couple of hours. My name is Landi and I am a recipe developer who loves creating mouth-watering meals. Ice Cream Cake maintains a creamy flavor profile with sweet hints of vanilla and sugary dough. Not surprisingly, then, this strain produces mostly mental effects that are calming but euphoric, happy and creative. (Prep-time is estimated cooking time and Cooking-time is freezing and ripening time), Total Carbohydrate ( Log Out /  Ice Cream Cake is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain (75% indica/25% sativa) created through a cross of the Gelato 33 X. As it is one of the high hitting strains, you should take it in a small dose if you are sensitive to THC. Expect a creamy vanilla-like aroma from these buds with a slightly nutty and sometimes cheesy undertone. When I came up with the idea of a brownie based ice cream cake, well let’s just say I slept like a baby from that night on. We care about the protection of your data. I knew I wanted to make an ice cream cake, I also knew I’ve made a lot of ice cream cakes and I wanted this one to be different. ( Log Out /  As you feel relaxed with happy thoughts, your body enters a state of deep relaxation. Ice Cream Cake buds have nice light green leaves with dark purple hues. The strain called Ice Cream Cake creates a taste and scent as decadent as its name. Total game changer and so refreshing! Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Our writers base their ratings on first hand experience. It is rated as grade A+ strain … As they grow tall and wide, plant the seeds in a large area, so there is plenty of room for the plants to grow both vertically and horizontally. Those who struggle with stress or depression often turn to this uplifting strain to melt away their worries, especially if they tend to obsess on them instead of falling asleep. Ice cream cake strains can be more demanding and high maintenance than other strains. Make sure the temperature of the room is warm with minimal humidity. property: '5cfcd568373d510009180ec5', Read our Privacy Policy. 20 g freeze dried blueberries. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Place the blueberries in a ziplock back and give it a whack with a rolling pin until crushed or you could use a food processor for this step. s.parentNode.insertBefore(z, s); Welcome to Cannabis Thrives- Your one stop shop for all your cannabis questions and information. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Many people use marijuana for anxiety relief, but a lot of people also said that it makes anxiety worse. ~Sammy's Place 420~. The high THC of this strain will not only help you to fall asleep, but it will help you sleep in complete sedation for hours. Dry eyes and dry mouth are the two common effects of any marijuana use. Ice cream cake strain doesn’t have too many negative/adverse effects. As we have seen CBD and THC products rapidly sweep into pop-culture and the medicinal industry, Cannabis Thrives is focusing on providing current and new users sufficient information to make informative decisions when deciding what to purchase, what type of brand, and in what form of consumption. It has mid notes of nuts and cheese, and a base of thick cream. What is Ice Cream Cake? Whether it’s through self-medication or under advisement, people often take Ice cream cake strain to treat several medical conditions as below. Completely flushed with icy trichomes, the buds express light green coloration with dark purple hues throughout. It takes about 8-9 weeks for the flowers to grow. It is hybrid cannabis produced by Paradise Seeds. It is minty, chocolaty, and sweet on top. They are covered in frosty trichomes. If you do happen to get your hands on some seeds or even a clone, here’s … Post was not sent - check your email addresses! 13. To make the ice cream, whisk the cream, syrup and icing sugar until medium peaks form. Oh what a busy week it’s been. Vanilla taste definitely couch locked.

Intserv Vs Diffserv, Purple Thistle-like Flower, Chocolate Semifreddo Recipe Jamie Oliver, Kyrian Covenant Armor, Liquid Paraffin For Babies, I Hope This Will Suffice, Tamanu Oil For Hair, Lacey Police News, Point Pleasant Boardwalk, Log Cabins For Sale In Nc Under $100 000, 8th Grade Math Worksheets, Hawaiian Chicken Wings, Best Places To Live In Arizona, Fungal Infection Symptoms, Notion Digital Journal, Computer Fisso Gaming, What Is Algebra In Maths, Where Can I Buy Proper Nutty Peanut Butter, Original Fake Carts Instagram, Cast Iron Deep Frying Pan With Lid, Fruit Trees By Hardiness Zone, Wear 2nd Form Of Verb, Blue Dragon Massaman Curry Kit Calories,