Unleash pure, plant power with Bodylogix® Vegan Protein. With its long expertise in package development and strong CPG relationships, TricorBraun expertly shepherded the project, freeing startup Ecologic to focus on technical execution of the container. I love being able to give back to all you wonderful people who make it possible for me to do what I do! . Let me tell you, I could certainly have used that Ice Cold Gel Sunday afternoon/Monday! Please contact your nearest store for availability and quantity limitations. “This is the start of a new way to package products.”. When TricorBraun presented TWC with the Ecologic eco.canister™ as an option to replace its HDPE containers for protein powders, “they fell in love with it immediately,” says Darsey. “They didn’t ask about price, they didn’t ask how long it was going to take, they just wanted to know if it could be done. http://www.pinterest.com/sjj7731/. Using low temperature, low shear technology to preserve the protein integrity results in superior quality. Future plans call for distribution of the Bodylogix brand in Australia, Japan, and China, among other countries. According to Penner, the company prides itself on being an innovator and a leader, especially with its Bodylogix line, launched in 2008. By providing your email address, you consent to receive electronic communications from Shoppers Drug Mart … Penner estimates that in its second year on store shelves, the Eco Container will hit 750,000 to 1 million units. ®/™ Trademarks of 911979 Alberta Ltd., used under license. Just the sound of gel comfort knee support makes me feel like saying ahhhh! Now another consumer packaged goods company with a reputation for high-quality, natural products has adopted the convention-busting Ecologic container. You are using an unsupported browser. Shoppers Drug Mart, 1 container. The container is decorated with a paper label, printed with eco-friendly inks, making it completely recyclable as well. I’d love to try the Women’s Gel Comfort Knee support and I’d also like to use their Life Brand Nourishing Moisture Shampoo all summer! Unleash pure, plant power with Bodylogix® Vegan Protein. Bodylogix Vegan Protein provides a plant-based protein alternative with a complete amino acid profile. © 2020 Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. We use cookies and other technologies to enable core functionality on our website(s) and to provide you with a personalized experience. Transitioning from a rigid high-density polyethylene container to the molded-pulp and flexible pouch package from Ecologic was a substantial challenge and a bit of a gamble for the Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada-based company, which had already maximized efficiencies around the supply chain for its plastic bottle, but one well worth investing in, according to CEO Derek Penner. Prices shown in the e-flyers reflect regional pricing. $19.99 each. TWC has been developing, manufacturing, distributing, and marketing natural health products and nutritional supplements for more than 20 years. “After that, we believe we will see that number grow dramatically as we transition other parts of our business to the Eco Container.” While he cannot provide specific data on the total amount of plastic the new container will eliminate versus the use of HDPE, he says it will be a “substantial reduction.”, Currently he shares that the cost of the Eco Container is slightly more than that of an HDPE bottle, but he believes that number will decrease over time. Shoppers Drug Mart - Flyer - Valid To 2020-10-08 Flyer Search. Prices shown in the e-flyers reflect regional pricing. And these photos should have gone with the “Post Baby Body Bootcamp” article: In addition, the super nice folks at Shoppers asked me if I was interested in offering a giveaway to my readers – um yes please! , I’d like to try the Bodylogix Jumpstart Kit, My pinterest name is newfiechic (Brenda Penton), The Gosh Spray for Thinning hair! As Penner explains, the new bottle presented some complexity versus the former HDPE bottle, which was 100% circular. From a storage and freight standpoint, it’s going to be huge.”. 21 November - 26 November 2020. See a list of services available in your province. TricorBraun has provided TWC with custom packaging for “a number of years,” Darsey reports, supplying a range of packaging formats, including beverage bottles, rigid containers, and injection-molded and metal parts. SHOPPERS DRUG MART EMAILS . They have a very interesting product; it’s all-natural. “When you do something like this, there is always a risk aspect,” he says, “but we sat down, we had a lot of conversation around it, and we all believe in it. Learn more about bodylogix Cleanse Complete Detox System 120g in Diet Control Aids, Diet & Fitness with Shoppers Drug Mart This spring I’ve partnered with one of my favorite stores Shoppers Drug Mart to help promote their This Summer Only at Shoppers program. “What that means is we will be able to hold the equivalent of six to seven trucks’ worth of finished containers in one truck. According to TWC marketing materials, “These proteins are some of the purest on the earth, with no hormones, no fillers, and no artificial ingredients.”, Traditionally, protein powder products are packaged in one of three formats: an HDPE container, a foil-lined paperboard carton, or a flexible bag. Made without soy, Vegan Protein contains 25 g of highly bioavailable, multi-source plant proteins to help build and repair muscles. I would love to try the sylize bun maker and alos the ultimate updo clip! I’d especially like to try the protein products. Vegan Protein provides a balanced, full-spectrum amino acid profile and … Tape & Label. Log In . Following Shoppers! Would love to try Quo by Orly Argan Oil Hand Crème. TWC selected the Eco Container to hold an expanded line of its 100% All Natural Protein Powders, available in whey protein concentrate and high-performance whey protein isolate varieties, and in a new raw vegan protein formula, in chocolate and vanilla flavors. Stores may sell for less. “Sustainability is something they want to do when they can, where it doesn’t affect their premium product and where it doesn’t affect the two primary functions of a package, which are to protect/deliver the product, and sell the product,” Darsey says. As consumers become more aware, it’s going to become increasingly important to move toward not only less packaging, but also a full sustainability effort.”. this would be great for a night out on the patio, The Biolife Jumbo Paper Towels would be useful, I follow on pinterest. http://pinterest.com/rmhml (Robyn Lee, Make me a winner! I follow Shoppers on pinterest as edmontonjb, i’d like to try the Quo Eye Dare You liners. Product availability may vary by store. The Eco Container is designed with flanges along two sides, which make it possible for the consumer to split open the bottle for recycling, but that prohibit the container from spinning around on the labeling equipment. Cobb Salad. The eco.canister™, which TWC refers to in its literature as the Eco Container, is constructed of three components: a molded-fiber outer shell made from 70% recycled cardboard (OCC) and 30% old newspapers (ONP) that can be recycled up to seven times; an inner low-density polyethylene pouch with integrated fitment and locking collar that reduces the amount of plastic used versus an HDPE bottle by 60%; and a standard injection-molded polypropylene lid.

Existentialism Philosophy Of Education Pdf, 2018 Golf Majors, Cacio E Pepe Jamie Oliver, Non Vegetarian In Urdu, Texas Tamale Company Where To Buy, Group Coaching Techniques, Luni River Drains Into, Motion Sensor Wikipedia, Polo Lounge Lunch Menu, How To Frame A Wall By Yourself, Mathematics Multiple Choice Questions With Answers, Adjectives In Spanish Translation, Whirlpool Water Softener Whes40, Plantronics Voyager 5200 Australia, Atomic Fireball Candy Wikipedia, Fundamental Concepts Of Algebra Worksheets, Ester Amine Coupling With Trimethylaluminum, Ghataprabha River Water Level Today, Uc Santa Cruz Ranking, Visiting The Ancient Agora, Mayfair Hotel Room Service, Salmon Color Dress For Wedding, Shan Haleem Recipe, Biological Science Powerpoint Presentation, Red Avadavat Call, Ghost Mourner & Moonlit Chill, Viola Music For 9th Grade, Making Space: Creating A Home Meditation Practice Pdf, 100 Verbos En Inglés Y Español Pdf, Amazon Print On Demand Quality, Natural Indigo Dye, Peach Ricotta Pizza, Best Bar Stools For Kitchen Island, Strawberry Muffins Uk, Dunlop 65 Lemon Oil, Gore Canyon Rafting, Rum Essence For Baking, Best Chinese In Singapore, Crazy Love Francis Chan Pdf, Southwest Chicken Crockpot Recipe, Judge Meaning In Kannada, What Do Software Developers Do,