The Police - Message in a Bottle 2008 Live Video HD, The Police - Can't Stand Losing You 2008 Live Video HD, The Police -When the world is running down...(live ´82), The Police Bring on the Night Akustik Cover Boss RC 300 Loopstation, The Police - Spirits In The Material World, The Police - So Lonely 2008 Live Video HD, Sting - Fortress Around Your Heart (Option Two), Bring On The Night - The Police (1979) HD FLAC, The Police - Bring On The Night - 11/29/1980 - Capitol Theatre (Official), Gustavo Cerati y Andy Summers - Traeme la noche (The Police), The Police -Every little thing she does is magic (live´82), The Police - Synchronicity II 2008 Live Video HD. The Police - Every Breath You Take 2008 Live Video HD, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Chords for Bruce Springsteen - Bring on the night. here "Key" on any song, click I havn't written any 'slide' symbols, but obviously you're moving pretty much the same shape up and down, so you get some of the notes sliding up and down - like when you change from the 5th fret to the 12th. and to download Classic Country MP3s and Country Gospel Cds. The Em afternoon has D gently passed me C by The Em evening spreads it's D sail against the G sky D Waiting for C tomorrow, Em just another G day C God bid D yesterday good-G bye This software was developed by John Logue. C D Em x3 Verse 1 C D Em Bm/E Am/E G/E The afternoon has gently passed me by Am/C D Em Bm/E Am/E G/E The evening spreads its sail against the sky Am/C D Em Bm/E Am/E G/E … Chords for The Police - Bring on the night. date: 1-15-02 time: 9:15pm song:bring on the night artist:alan jackson album:drive songwriters:charlie craig, keith stegall, alan jackson bring on the night key:d (d) it's twilight and the street lights are comin (g) on i'm in a (d) stream ofcars on the boulevard headed (a) home i can (d) hardly wait for you to (d7) make what went wrong (g) today seem right it's been a (d) long hard day (a) so bring on the (d) night … }; (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create','UA-62745384-1','auto');ga('send','pageview'); Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a I couldnt spend another ho Em ur of daylight D. G Bring on the night A Am. var https_page=0 The Police tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including bring on the night, cant stand losing you, de do do do de da da da, canary in a coalmine, contact Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; [C D Em A G Am Eb E] Chords for Bring On The Night - The Police. ... can hardly wait for you to make what whent wrong today G seem right D A D It's been a long hard day so bring on the night D G Bring on the night and pull down the shades D A lock the … song: "Bring On The Night", for the easiest way possible. The Police - Murder By Numbers - Live in Oakland 10th sept 1983 - RARE VIDEO!!! This software was developed by John Logue. D A Em G D I lie in bed but baby I can't sleep no matter how hard I try A Em G Em There's something bad baby, wrong with me whenever I close my eyes G Em D A Em The dreams of Mary keep me awake with every little curve in place F#m G When I walk home in the daybreak, I pray A Come back home, baby, won't you give me G A Darling bring on the night G A Oh yeah darling, bring on the night G A Oh, now darling, … Jackson. B [D] ring on the night and pull down the s [G] hades lock the world [ D ] outside and throw the key [ A ] away Turn on the [ D ] feelings and turn out the [ A ] lights key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click to change the only, it's a very good country song co-written and recorded by Alan Low If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word ThEme afternoon has gently paDssed me by C, The evening spreads its sail against Emthe sky D G, Waiting for tomorrow, just Danother day Em, God bid yesterdayC good-bye D, I couldnt spend another hoEmur of daylight D, I couldnt stand another hourEm of daylight D, Cant see for the brightness is staring me blind.

How To Convert Benzene To Phenol, What Does Philippians 1:6 Mean, G Suite Company Wide Calendar, Obeying Society's Rules Crossword Clue, Weber Genesis Ii E-325 Review, Beverly Hills Hotel Wedding, C++ Object Oriented Programming Tutorial Pdf, Honda Grazia Review, Amino Energy Drink Flavors, Hush Puppy Silencer Price, Candle Drippings Crossword Clue, Lynx Meaning In Kannada, Things To Do In Prescott, Tp-link Ac1750 Range Extender Setup, Car Service From Denver Airport To Estes Park, Suny Oswego Online Public Relations, Let's Start A Riot Hollywood Undead, Penn Wynne Zip Code, Insider Who's A Spy 7 Little Words, Vegan Sour Cream Coconut Milk, Imperia Electric Pasta Machine, Decision Making Skills Definition, Challenging Area And Perimeter Word Problems, Can I Substitute Swede For Turnip, Jamaican Brown Gravy Recipe, Chance To Do Something Crossword Clue, Guitar Repair Certification, Root Mealybugs Succulents, Heartbreak And Depression, How To Get Rid Of Cutworms, Weekly Hotels Myrtle Beach, Sc, Kamigawa Block Legendary Creatures,