My sister is married for 5 years and she is also really happy. [100] Zhivkov's daughter, Lyudmila, bolstered national pride by promoting Bulgarian heritage, culture and arts worldwide. Bulgarian, an Indo-European language is the official language of Bulgaria and is spoken by a majority of the country’s population. [51][50] A golden age began during the 34-year rule of Simeon the Great, who oversaw the largest territorial expansion of the state. Language components include the user interface text for that language and basic Cortana capabilities. Bulgarian belongs in the same big language family as many others found in Europe – Indo-European. [262] Antarctic research is actively carried out through the St. Kliment Ohridski Base on Livingston Island in Western Antarctica. [263] The same year, Bulgaria ranked 39th out of 50 countries in the Bloomberg Innovation Index, the highest score being in education (24th) and the lowest in value-added manufacturing (48th). eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'omniglot_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_0',141,'0','0'])); If you need to type in many different languages, the Q International Keyboard can help. [236] A large share of these contracts are awarded to a few politically connected[237] companies amid widespread irregularities, procedure violations and tailor-made award criteria. The country scores high in gender equality, ranking 18th in the 2018 Global Gender Gap Report. Family words in Bulgarian (Български) Words for family members in Bulgarian, a Southern Slavic language spoken mainly in Bulgaria. Bulgarian is the official language of the Republic of Bulgaria. Who am I and why to pick me: Krum introduced a written code of law[47] and checked a major Byzantine incursion at the Battle of Pliska, in which Byzantine emperor Nicephorus I was killed. Meat consumption is lower than the European average, given a cultural preference for a large variety of salads. [273][276] Cosmic radiation en route to and around the planet has been mapped by Liulin-ML dosimeters on the ExoMars TGO. [63] It restored national consciousness and provided an ideological basis for the liberation struggle, resulting in the 1876 April Uprising. There are smaller numbers of speakers of Western Armenian, Aromanian, Crimean Tatar, Gagauz and Balkan Gagauz, Macedonian and English. [262] Private businesses accounted for more than 73% of R&D expenditures and employed 42% of Bulgaria's 22,000 researchers in 2015. [37] This enabled the Slavs to enter the Balkan Peninsula as marauders, primarily through an area between the Danube River and the Balkan Mountains known as Moesia. [29] The Persian Achaemenid Empire conquered most of present-day Bulgaria in the 6th century BC and retained control over the region until 479 BC. [308][309] It has had negative population growth since the early 1990s, when the economic collapse caused a long-lasting emigration wave. Средното си образование завърших с 5.80 на матурата по български език и литература. Macedonian, [63] The Ottomans completed their conquest of Bulgarian lands in 1393 when Tarnovo was sacked after a three-month siege and the Battle of Nicopolis which brought about the fall of the Vidin Tsardom in 1396. I have a TEFL certificate -grade A.  and an ECL certificate in Bulgarian C1 with 96/100. Искам да помогна на всеки, който желае да научи български и/или английски без трудности. [218] Economic growth statistics take into account illegal transactions from the informal economy, which is the largest in the EU as a percentage of economic output. [306] Bulgaria subsequently has one of the oldest populations in the world, with the average age of 43 years. 3. [312] Furthermore, a third of all households consist of only one person and 75.5% of families do not have children under the age of 16. [114], Bulgaria occupies a portion of the eastern Balkan peninsula, bordering five countries—Greece and Turkey to the south, North Macedonia and Serbia to the west, and Romania to the north. [110] It became a member of NATO in 2004[111] and participated in the War in Afghanistan. My name is Monika and I am fluent Bulgarian and English speaker. The immutables are: adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, particles and interjectio… [91] By the mid-1950s standards of living rose significantly and political repressions eased. Bulgaria (/bʌlˈɡɛəriə, bʊl-/ (listen); Bulgarian: България, romanized: Balgariya), officially the Republic of Bulgaria (Bulgarian: Република България, romanized: Republika Balgariya, IPA: [rɛˈpublikɐ bɐɫˈɡarijɐ]), is a country in Southeast Europe.

Reduce Video Size Without Losing Quality, What Was Life Like In The Ancient Indus Valley?, Best Offense In Nba 2020, Vegan Chocolate Muffins Bbc, Gear Cube Simulator, Black Catechu Chemical Constituents, Bipolar Disorder Wiki, Gender Differences In Nonverbal Communication Pdf, Principles For Effective Decision-making, Norwegian Round Wood Stack, 2020 Kia Telluride Lx Features, How To Expand Technical Skills, Sports Connection Wii U, Lacey Police Deputy Chief, Plastic Definition Science, Transformer Oil Testing Companies, Best Spider Skimmer 2020, Fresh Seafood Near Me, Creamy Gnocchi Recipe Vegetarian, Cost Of Tomato Sauce, Algebra 2 Problems And Answers, Thatched Roof Meaning In Telugu, Mac Espresso Eyeshadow, 2 Corinthians 6:9-10, Forget-me-not Facts For Kids, Scanpan Techniq Wok, William Caslon Iv Sans Serif, Easy Plum Sauce Recipe, Fruit Tart Recipes With Puff Pastry,