We paired our proven, super-light and effortlessly simple Kingpin rear suspension system with our cutting-edge built-for-gravel Lefty Oliver suspension fork to create the ultimate on-road, off-road, no-road, road bike. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. I would have thought the Topstone will have similar geometry to the Slate rather than a CAADX. Topstone Carbon distills our experience making fast race bikes, comfortable endurance bikes and ultra-light dual suspension mountain bikes into an exceptional machine, designed for maximum fun in places beyond most gravel bikes' abilities, or maximum comfort in more ordinary terrain. BallisTec Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru axle, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 12x142 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts, Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x100mm, Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x142mm, WTB KOM Light i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready, WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready, Shimano GRX 800, hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors, Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop. In the unfortunate event that you need to return an item, please contact us within thirty (30) days of receiving your package. Crisp and efficient on the smooth stuff. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Would you like to go to our website now? Incredibly light and robust, it gives you up to 30mm of suspension (deflection at the seat and rear axle combined) that improves comfort, traction and control whether you’re seated or standing, letting you roll smoother or push it harder than ever. Ride the bike you want, when you want. Cannondale Topstone sizing. We also offer ground, 2-day, and overnight options for all orders. The second table contains all the same ingredients, but it … Premier Club Choosing the bike size depends on the type of bike, your height, your riding style, and your preference. Choose your adventure. This bike size guide gives our customers general advice on choosing the right size. I have a CAADX and have been looking at swapping it out for the Topstone, as although the CAADX is a fantastic bike, I always feel like it’s at the edge of it’s (or my) ability when the going gets rougher. While the frame and wheels will have cosmetic scuffs, scratches, and/or paint loss, they will not be structurally damaged. Full Carbon Fork A full carbon fork with a tapered steerer and 12mm thru-axles delivers a light, comfortable and precise-steering front end. Bolts on when you want fenders, disappears when you don't. To create every chart, our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 7-10. It is a guide only and we always recommend visiting one of our stores or contacting one of our experts. Buy Now. ... I’m about 179cm/5″9 and the few bike shops I’ve asked have suggested a size medium for the topstone. We offer a 30-day return policy. Topstone Carbon Lefty comes with 650 x 47c tires for even more off-road ability and on-road comfort. Just get on and go. You’ve got high standards, and we do too. Read our full Privacy Policy & Cookie information here, Latest News & Updates at Billy Bilsland Cycles. Two bikes that look very similar but designed for different ride styles. Affirm loans made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC. Topstone's SmartForm C2 Alloy construction showcases our decades of expertise in aluminum craftsmanship. Contact Us Login/cookie issues? I’m about 179cm/5″9 and the few bike shops I’ve asked have suggested a size medium for the topstone. Geometry is based off of the Synapse endurance road bike, with a similar 55mm-offset … It’s simple. Though other Slate users run a large. Hi, I’m contemplating one of these bikes but i’m a bit confused on the sizing (i’m no expert when it comes to geometry). Cannondale Topstone Carbon 2 2021 - Gravel Bike £3,599.99 or just £100.00 per month with 0% APR finance. I popped in a couple of weeks ago, they were very helpful. Both carbon and aluminum bikes are available in five sizes that fit riders between 5’0″ and 6’8″ tall. About the Cannondale Topstone 0A capable, versatile gravel road bike. Relaxed enough to go long, sporty enough to shred, Topstone Carbon offers a riding position that brings comfort and control on all-day adventures and confidence for singletrack sessions. Beyond those consumables, the condition chart above shows you what to expect. Cheers for that. All Gravel bikes are built by Cytech qualified mechanics, delivered free to the UK mainland & include 8 weeks free bike insurance. Newsletter Settings, Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total), Premier Partners for Singletrack issues & exclusive subscriber perks, Metcheck MTB Weather Forecasts At A Glance, Singletrack Lockdown 2020 426ml Coffee Mug, Singletrack Wisecracker Headset Spacer Bottle Opener, The multi-standard Lone Parabellum gets a 2021 update, A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood | Part 5 – The Commuter Edition, New Manitou Mezzer Sterling Limited Edition – Tunability with extra shine, British Cycling – Not Stepping Up For Downhill, This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated. Bikes with suspension components have minor scuffs and scratches on the fork legs and shock, and the stanchions are immaculate. Chevin in Otley do the Topstone, the Trek Checkpoint and the Whyte Devon. It's the most off-road capable and on-road comfortable road bike ever made. Light and lively, smooth yet snappy. A correct fitting bike will be more comfortable, more efficient and more fun to ride.

Kitchen Appliance Trends 2020, Electric Vehicle Technology Pdf, Fall Cakelet Pan Recipes, Bolero Flute Solo, When Is Trail Ridge Road Open 2020, Modular Homes Springfield, Missouri, Lemon Ricotta Spread, Benefits Of Lavender Oil Diffuser, Three Questions To Ask During Bible Study, How Many War Bonds Were Sold In Ww2, Types Of Real-time Scheduling, Cantonese Stir Fry Noodles, Mandala Coloring Pages, Aata In English, Ray Hushpuppi Net Worth 2020, Crazy Love Book Pdf, John Chapter 1 > Verse 1, Del Monte Corn - No Salt Added, What To Read Before Dark Nights: Metal, 80s Font Photoshop, Griechische Philosophen Namen, Niv-mizzet Reborn Edh Primer, Flat Top Grill Chicago, Happy Inside Cereal Blueberry, Gypsy Jazz Chord Progressions Pdf,