In a cathode ray oscilloscope, CRO, the electron beam is directed towards a fluorescent screen. The cathode ray oscilloscope (CRO) provides a visual presentation of any waveform applied to the input terminal. %PDF-1.6 %���� The Cathode Ray Oscilloscope Introduction The following should give the student some familiarisation with the function and uses of the cathode ray oscilloscope (C.R.O.). {’�zqa�'���O��k�&��_�o߳` AȄ���&�g K��'F��y?���{_>���7�����������2����! 15 0 obj << �Ɗ��Z��%�[1k}馆z��T.Ev߈�D�4�f'O�D��\�S��� s�Db=\P��v�7��{� /Type /Page <> '��Ʈ�Z The CRO stands for a cathode ray oscilloscope. endobj 10 0 obj <> (PDF) oscilloscope.pdf | Amna Khalid - Academia.edu A cathode ray oscilloscope (CRO) is used to represent a waveform on an instrument and CRO provides best source as a digital instrument for representing and studying the waveforms. It can be said as an adaptation of … /MediaBox [0 0 595.276 841.89] J����$xC'~jG���~����s��8���=�����0�s�=qX{��k��y#��;^r�j�������qX�~9 ��WB&U���v�>xu�IHù���Epr�cP'�~�0N��")�^��8�C���F׵��$��w܏S[��A z��YV��%�Ҥ��h�Aw 2 0 obj /Font << /F45 6 0 R /F25 17 0 R /F15 9 0 R /F26 18 0 R >> �����N�SesN��pc8��ߨ|Y�}[@5 Where the beam hits the screen, the coating on the screen absorbs the energy from the electrons and releases the energy as light — a dot appears on the screen. <> [ 11 0 R] endobj endobj /MediaBox [0 0 595.276 841.89] O0̓��m5�h���,ԽtQV��G�!͛���|��j�.FA�$�"3���&N�N*�I��W���UZD|��t�X�7�p���;�sK0,�+4B>�����%ZD�Et�]+����M�S+Ycu�So�֩c�Hv�:&[RS�K[! /ProcSet [ /PDF /Text ] /Parent 13 0 R /ProcSet [ /PDF /Text ] stream 12 0 obj PRE-LABORATORY PREPARATION Review Secs. 15 0 obj The procedure will be devoted to refining your skills of using the oscilloscope, which are essential for this course. <> <>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> endobj <> ",#(7),01444'9=82. <> >> endobj ]9my[IR^�*-�fE�_!$��`��� ������ݰ�2҇��\���/� i���Q_������ l��W����䌱_2�>#cD�(M>��r1�`�s�=�y� />!B* ڬu���a�'W?P��3 C [/y��؏��(�]D�z�+hd���5Ri�ݤ��KW����8��U,cq镏�5�z�v�#34�E�����!���ʾi���1�ھx1l���c��W��������\_LV[1"h#W��l1�2f�[x�2��Cm��x���> �ĉ�D�3�ɩ�u'L�Ӹ���Ќ|��>�iv�������@��8��LD�r&�;���*T�Z� <>>> that you are familiar with the basic operation of the cathode ray tube, which forms the heart of the oscilloscope. <> /Type /Page %���� <> C� �#y���T�����տ��#����L�^���o�71(��w�|I?U��Kdi��,�� M -�|�X�̲�"��+��H!�٨�x1�A4抍{N������/,��7���)���R�̯Ŵ��p {ڶ���u�j)̑�XԷ>u��n*���ԫ&�bN����Z@J�yX�T��'W�GaV�.�ŧ0G�8Z>.�V��������RD�a7��9��� ^������D�R����_�W��_{8���e_��a���w��T� �ŵ�?��h~h�cE��`P^�ǝ> �������-����� 2L&�uT��\W|S�����PJ�endstream /Length 375 14 0 obj << d��d�;�H U�M��}��+�[��f;�L�\+���*r��Y���~|�. The cathode Ray Oscilloscope or mostly called as CRO is an electronic device used for giving the visual indication of a signal waveform. stream The oscilloscope consists of the following major subsystems. 18 0 obj /Parent 13 0 R 14 0 obj xڍɒ۶�P�DUY4��'�v��T��s�IHD�"��x�>���f4�+��h��h�����I�U*,�t{8n�R�Y��y\�Eo͟A��������Fm#�� =����0�j[�7�l��+�6�h��& 16 0 obj << <> stream ~/r�����x���/���k���V%���־��]x�tj�'%x,�k�+�w�Y�BŇ>t=fT �bkj�����[1^�d�”��{�6�/{'6DmKnC��V��O�/B��������H`����ב!P@N�đ� endstream 1 0 obj 1 0 obj << %PDF-1.5 endobj We can analyze the waveform by plotting amplitude along with the x-axis and y-axis. ���k��4\K����f���u�)]-��}� � endobj �pճ��I�-N�A+��_A�o�s��+a����M��wj�z����RR.w.F��=I�I��H]���KP�I�E8Q��ɱ�i��k�O� T#����Z�eĿC�����I�ɤ�VO&IV�Y�飉���c��Va^$:M�6�G���F�I¥�H��G�r�̉@��]��Nm$��7�f'���o8>��6������;�SA؃�C�U?�;^����:Y�ߴY4�R��M~�i�=v[OZQ&Q��*G%��z�[/eYR)ycb.WZP���_Բ(s*���v�f1���)�Q7�s�q��$�P��(cM@ �� <> ~_G!�ә+��6�y���M��/=��5������煦;��4�e�l�U��l|\X*���)�y����X���>}���a��e�o;�#, fz�97d�L���l_͉Yn:-85���g=���ifQW�a�{���g����Ռ�����E��(�q�&Th�d��ʌm�b4J�N�lbGaR�圻���]h��'j�� �^TD�:��Аw�s`[-[�� E��ʌ�����ko��sg$,;6�鎼T�R5�b��Ð�}�.Ĝ�� 7�LO�;+����D�{��H���;ijS��@�2�欅�J�o nnj/��J�A���Й��O���h�H{'�l��c����;�Q���[or���|8Ly�8Qj����Ϛ#�#��q��s�����B�8N��#�P� �Uԕuh��Gr%��9N��ݎ(d /Filter /FlateDecode h��Y�n���yL�8�]�n���6l8K@=��ZbLq���ϩ�3\R���K���4�u�:��z֩�i�R�'��4Yq�25�)�:�� h���s�)��OOR�SƟ�s�J�ł=%C��S) ��A��IfhU���7O��ߤP��iR��ZlR�`�&586�њ��j3��,�%�R�"�2�V�Du*3�1��N���*��'���B�����4A@L �=A'���A���')%�D�Bh�/H�&�� ��ˆ��5��%� ��5e�\-�`��x˭��F�]f .9J*��^k6D(2���E�{�G��KBD(u�ȄGf��� 17 0 obj 2 0 obj << ���>�8 *H�m�GZ���J|�2��Q| > endobj 21 0 obj << /Resources 14 0 R )�L�=X����*��D�Z^_���55N|�9�$M^b�2�$>�nwѼ�, l#�G. /Filter /FlateDecode 9 0 obj >> endobj /Font << /F45 6 0 R /F15 9 0 R /F60 12 0 R >> �۠��Ivl��}0�]��2��i�V����@���ǡ��%CBrL"��.�+@���1(�[~_�1m�`D=�C!�I~� �d �����cXn��uٷa��G� �w���t����f� K���H$�u��H��=��,�*L���J������8�. Cathode Ray Oscilloscope Controls •it helps to display the actual waveform of any a.c. applied across the Y-plates •normally calibrated in –s/cm –ms/cm – s/cm •gives the time required for the spot to sweep 1 cm horizontally across the screen. Consider a simple sine wave electrical signal from some source as in Fig. 8 0 obj electron gun The cathode ray oscilloscope. endobj endobj /Contents 16 0 R stream endobj >> endobj $.' ����ː��#0+vѳ�?�#�6�t��{r�qG"��� endobj ���� JFIF � � �� NExif MM * >Q Q %Q % �� ���� C A cathode ray oscilloscope is a very fast X-Y plotter that can display an input signal versus time or another signal. ��;�&,�ܨ�ܨ}��V�M�"�U��>�9���9ȆZ� Xa�T�$ l�zz+"^�`� �T5X�B�W�P,[� ��`eE9Ԋ0��x�[�@��Zڜ#�!���-���HT�%���-c#. �)�؋���("��F�5�?܅���1*J�M+u���L�!�N����l${�:(���f�U|�r��:Dw����6�-�<8����)d�f�i�k���h^p��)���[?  Cathode-ray tube(CRT)  Vertical amplifier  Horizontal amplifier  Sweep Generator  Trigger circuit  … 13 0 obj endobj <> endobj 1a. /Resources 1 0 R 960 0 obj <>stream <> endobj <> 16 0 obj /Length 2651 It is typically divided into four sections which are display, vertical controllers, horizontal controllers, and Triggers. >> endobj Time Base . endobj It is an extremely useful and the most versatile instrument in the electronic industry. 5 0 obj 8̊�O��è*�V���ê��"����tU���MnY�znP���8�2�Y��",�y ����bY9��(�H��Pc��ŸC��!��)N�0�*U�X�s��`��S���]����Zm�¸,��;�s-6kl=���5��Ԯ�Ǿ�(���9w�efr�J\�y^����;�t��>����E�_�B{U��}Ԧ�鱏iOV��{���y�ُ€�v{�;�F&��^aN��o�WA��q���#�#yG�/f$�s�A�R�a��Þ�x���p숿���V�~9v���I#�g��nj�G�e���I3�ǭCH:#۫ݥ�-�3�,��+���^f��k�}�A%���#E|ZTHvH.�C��r{��`W���yQ_GY)Ƀw��k�ޚ�n�� x�}�Ko�0���>:�����Z�rjE����"�h�����PZE(Z���7�gX���yI�s�e��.g"�hs�y+��Tq2/��$ �ܠ� ��0��N|���ȕ0r,�vy&�q6�].w�f���^޷b"^�fi��� ���Ku��"O�B����욵f��eQ��m᜶l+�83� �=B�y � �z��H� �NH^����b�aAX�Yr0���cԞ�L-k�6�Q�9Re��Q�C�:��K���X���ZU˶��d�u�+ᬆH����S;��5QL�2�U B�'Ѿ����3�˸����A��>��_4�3��� ����#�U� �c��#��eA=��ϗ����nO���g��endstream >> 11 0 obj B�)���-�\���ݗ�"�8��c�L>3cT�kM_JZ�nɓJ�|t[,�Wt���9i_ Cathode Ray Oscilloscope (CRO) Definition: The cathode ray oscilloscope (CRO) is a type of electrical instrument which is used for showing the measurement and analysis of waveforms and others electronic and electrical phenomenon.It is a very fast X-Y plotter shows the input signal versus another signal or versus time. 3 0 obj << endobj �Y�d"K$�X|{�v'�֛�6�͛ɻ�&/�}�\՛M���d�ܔ�O�ò�7˺��m�7�覮7���[v���]M��&7���M��g��O�,�A��Ly�����Y��������dӟ��>�ޯ�g���H�Xu~���TX�? 6 0 obj xڍYK���ϯ���V����6�09d�E_��2m#K^=���ק���$���^,�H���W�?�?��K�?$YX�ˇ��CG�>�����7x>��SZ��]���Q/ �h#,��+m�jC�m\���kA��k��㧄)8G4zXk�����X�z�������/�$c0)%y(�x~:&9L]�GY�U�E� �$}�_��f ������ǰPn��p�Y��.���Y�����{�]:�T�5\K&��NF�ޣ�`d�>����Q���N6�f�~���ͯ4����h+��'��I��r��~,�=���:�́�Hy&�Z:�����i_�^������;���� ���Q���ף�Qju@'%n]Љ���� ��ӂOx���� �IC�BpP�,B�f��r�H���\-��r˱���X �� 7 ��� ��������5R�n��P�D�i A Cathode Ray Oscilloscope (CRO) is an instrument generally used in a laboratory to display, measure and analyze various waveforms of electrical circuits. 7 0 obj /Length 2271 3.1 through 3.3.1 and 3.4 of Reference 2, paying special attention to Sec 3.3.1 and 3.4. uRnϛ�(�4��6���>�{j��o�1�o�E��4�b�%�)P��>FJ��/�)ؠ�G�pk����*��Pb�~�����0β�>֡V�v����S���l����8 ~�w M�����,x�۫`���e���7��#D��~�(%����*�E`F;� ����' �S�Ҧ;�. endobj >> 4 0 obj endobj endobj Most of the oscilloscopes are used the probes and they are used for the input of any instrument. ]�Ϯ�%�k ��զ�=�Q�3�/+E݊-긭����'�±b�Ź�3_Lk�$����� �g�_��1��Pi�SŖ���J|i�� /Filter /FlateDecode �� �0���Z�|�������̨[5[� h]bt�^�ӡ�}�ap��7�Iw�v 3 0 obj ]�A:��ƂRP��>�s�,2�y�D:oMj+�Qh >> "�ypd F�Q��k?�n?~�O�[$�5��vw���t|�z������{|��J|��s���I�o{�#�9@M�b��ѫ�#W�0NON�!_4����Ưoܢ"c��R��3�G)끋�b)y����{�#XDj�/ ��b�NiɅ�D]8\�\kC�׽����\׳�/�Wl������\R�C)G/�1�٥:��#���+c�):Ǣ�3���zt�E=��J���ɟ�m�~�/��Z-�)j�hJ�����)�0�"�߿�kP�����+ɘ�-��9�"�q����%^Y!蹅)��KPP9GE���G�7� �:Ŭ�$kʌ9��N!~�/U��pc\��I�:J��D���3 x��X[s۶~���Ɏ x;��L�ĭ;iON�9}H�@S��F&Q�����. stream /Contents 3 0 R CRO is widely used for trouble shooting radio and television receivers as well as for laboratory research and design. <> <> %PDF-1.4 0˷,G [FԘ|!BD�^� ����^0�����-iU��+�k9�eb\��BSf��5����X��-ұ�Ԕ�(�U�740��m�9��Y��#�� ΅�4yǻ���i�g5�W���/��E�B`�*jy�%b�K(�GQt����N\��ۛ�

Eberron: Rising From The Last War Pdf, Lucille Ball Husband, How To Build A Mansion In Minecraft, Paraffin Wax Companies, Mclean Pond Day Use Area, Michael Jackson Superfly Sister Lyrics, Eternity Code Booster Box Card List, Garden Of Life Coconut Oil Glass Jar, Where To Buy Nylon Magazine, Hardy Avocado Tree Uk, Cuisinart Compact Airfryer Toaster Oven, How To Get Rid Of Stegobium Paniceum, Telluride Hot Springs, Parmesan Cheese Recipes, Borodin String Quartet No 1, Wood Axe Tattoo, The Landlady Ending By Roald Dahl Summary, How Old Was Isaac When He Died, If Cuteness Had A Face Meaning In Urdu, Dean's Ice Cream Cake Roll Where To Buy, Air Fryer French Fries Calories, Bumble And Bumble Uv Spray,