Their blueberry cheese bingsu ($78), or shaved ice, adds the finishing touch if you have a sweet tooth. Note: Holly’s coffee was established in 1998, and now they have more than 100 Hollys Coffee shops in Korea as well as international branches in Philippines, Peru, Thailand, Vietnam, and China! By entering your email address you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and consent to receive emails from Time Out about news, events, offers and partner promotions. I love this new addition to the choice of restaurants in Singapore. Jjimdak is a popular Korean braised chicken. and from our recent trip to Seoul 13 November 2019 – 1 December 2019 as follow: ~ [KOREA] Instagramable Hanok-theme Cafe Must Visit in Seoul, ~ [KOREA] 2D Cartoon Instagramable Cafe Must Visit in Seoul, ~ [KOREA] JEJU Island 3 Days Itinerary Guide – Best Places to Eat & Top Attractions, ~ [KOREA] Ihwa-Dong Mural Village in Seoul, Famous K-Drama Filming Location, ~ [KOREA] Playful Raccoons and Welsh Corgi at Blind Alley Cafe, Seoul, ~ [KOREA] Mr Holmes Bakehouse, The Famous Cruffin in SEOUL, ~ [KOREA] Cuteness Overload at Line Friends Store & Cafe Flagship Store at Garosugil, Seoul, ~ [KOREA] Autumn at Nami Island (NAMISEOM) Travel Guide, ~ [KOREA] Kakao Friends Biggest Store & Ryan Cafe at Gangnam, Seoul, ~ [KOREA] Rent Korean Traditional Dress Hanboknam and Explore Gyeongbokgung, ~ [KOREA] Street Food You Should Try at BIFF Square Busan, ~ [KOREA] Things To Do in Gamcheon Culture Village, Busan, ~ [KOREA] Oryukdo Skywalk Busan, Walking in The Sky (오륙도 스카이워크), ~ [KOREA] Busan Complete Itinerary & Guide – Top Things to Do & Best Places to Eat, Follow my Insta Stories to see the live updates: Myfunfoodiary, Myfunfoodiary as Indonesian Food and Travel Blog was born in July 2012 and has become one of the valuable online source for locals, tourists, food enthusiasts and industry professionals. We got a good recommendation from Dennis and visited Cultwo Chicken at Hongdae area which was busy and crowded with the locals that night! The dish may look pale, but it tasted so yummy! It’s definitely one of the more popular (and easier to eat) Korean dishes. Garlic Butter Pastry at City Hall Station Exit 8. Natalie is the creator of this website, Tourist 2 Local, and has a huge passion for traveling and learning about other cultures. I’m so excited to see that Starbucks Korea already released its holiday lattes and cups for Christmas 2017. Each piece of chicken was deep-fried, moist and tender, entirely coated with their tasty sticky sauces! It is a Jakarta based Food and Travel Blog managed by Mullie Marlina, a young, lovely, cheerful and blessed wife who loves to share her culinary and travel experiences through her writing. It’s no secret that all Koreans love to eat fried chicken. When we went shopping in Hongdae area, we saw many local people entering this small restaurant (access is located next to a mobile phone accessories store, see the image below), and because it was very cold outside, we followed them. It’s like eating pizza when you are in Italy. A contemporary Korean restaurant that takes inspiration from classic dishes, home-cooked fare and Royal cuisine, but reinterprets it for modern palates, this is where you’ll find Samgye Risotto. Opt for an order of half original fried chicken and half yangnyeom, or sweet and spicy, chicken to get the best of both worlds and wash it all down with a tower of Korean beer, or swig those bottles of fruity soju, and you’ll be spouting all the Korean words you know in no time. ^_^. Cheese Jjimdak 치즈찜닭 is Korean braised chicken dishes, served with generous melted cheese, and a special sauce of Bongchu. Cuteness overload with souvenirs, cool accessories and gift ideas. Have you tried Samgyetang before? I’ve seen HOLLYS COFFEE brands from most of my Korean dramas, so of course, I have to visit this coffee shop because Hollys Coffee is very popular in Korea, and their coffee shop has been used as a filming location for many Korean dramas. We also tried Berry Twinkle Mocha but did not really like it. Here, we tried their specialties such as Cruffin and Brioche Donut. It combines two popular chicken dishes: samgyetang, or ginseng chicken soup, with Korean fried chicken, and results in a glutinous rice risotto served in a clear chicken bone broth and topped with a crispy slow-cooked chicken breast. This week, we’re heading to Seoul, the land of K-pop, K-beauty, and of course, K-food. Direction: Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 2) Exit 14 – Walk straight for a minute. Shin Mapo offers a great deal on their barbeque when you dine in, but the hot stone pot beef bibimbap is just as filling and perfect for the day when you don’t want to smell like BBQ. The pastry was so fragrant with garlic and butter smell, perfectly crisp and has a nice combination of sweet and savory on it. We have tried some Tteokbokki street food vendors in Seoul, and this stall was one of the best that keeps us coming back for more, and besides, the price is more affordable if compared to other vendors. Where to find Minari Restaurant at Sinchon area: 34-5, Jandari-ro6-Gil, Seoul, South Korea. When you order Bulgogi or Kalbi, there are quite a few side dishes that accompany it. We spent two weeks in South Korea, with a 5-day route in Busan, four days in Jeju (29 Oct – 1 Nov 2017) and one week in Seoul, yay! Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox. Who doesn’t love Cheese? [KOREA] Top 15 Food Guide – Must Try in Seoul, I’m still compiling the full itinerary for your reference, meanwhile here’s some stories of our fun experience of our, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Peach gum party at home, berhasil!! Most people like rice, which means you could combine it with the vegetables you do like. HONGKONG BANJUM 0410+, starts from 6,000 Won (equal to IDR 75K). And we really enjoyed the light and airy texture of Cheese Egg Danish at Hollys Coffee (3,400 Won); I can eat this, again and again, any time of day! I like their concept, and upon entering the store, we can sample some of their famous green tea. Closest Metro Stop: Ewha Womans University Station (Line 2), 3. We decided to order the Hot Valencia Orange Tea Latte, a perfect cup to keep us warm in the cold weather of autumn in Seoul, Korea. From Korean stews and street food to barbeque and bibimbap, ahead are some of the best dishes in Hong Kong to eat your way to South Korea. First-class in taste, mind you. We tried the Green Tea (Matcha) Cruffin, and Taro Donut, you should try it when you’re in Seoul, Korea. , Realtime Website TrafficRealtime Website Traffic, Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Cultwo Korean Chicken and Beer at Hongdae. Jjimdak is meant to be shared, which makes it a bit awkward if you are dining solo. There are so many things to see and do in Seoul (Korea), and so many things we’re in love. Koreans eat this soup to stay energized throughout the season. Dennis told me that Baek Jong Won has his own restaurant called HONGKONG BANJUM 0410+ and has many branches in Korea, so we visited a branch located across Migliore Mall in Dongdaemun area, Seoul. Samgyetang (Ginseng Chicken Soup) & Gamjatang 감자탕 (Pork Bone soup) at Hongdae. I’m still compiling the full itinerary for your reference, meanwhile here’s some stories of our fun experience of our SOUTH KOREA trip October – November 2017 Another South Korean import, Seorae is a Korean restaurant that offers quality meat for the barbeque. They were so tame, and entertaining, not to the forget, Cookie, the brown and chubby Welsh Corgi, roaming around the room and watching us from the table while we’re eating Bagel Sandwich and enjoying our Hazelnut Latte. It was so fragrant and delicious; a lovely combination of black tea latte with floral and fruity notes from the orange peel on top. I’ve never had dumplings in the U.S. that compare with what I ate in Korea. STARBUCKS COFFEE, starts from 6,000 Won (equal to IDR 75K). A post shared by Indulgent Eats Hong Kong Food (@indulgenteatshk) on Sep 8, 2020 at 4:55am PDT. This week, we’re heading to Seoul, the land of K-pop, K-beauty, and of course, K-food. The red soup was well-salted, not spicy at all, but full of flavors.

M4a1-s | Decimator, Olson-powell Funeral Home Obituaries, Eeyore Birthday Quotes, Cute Google Fonts, What Is Literature Review In Research, Airline Price Skimming, Oppo A52s Price In Nepal, Bmw 3 Series Ambient Lighting 2019, Westwood High School Austin, Bekas Pensil Dalam Bahasa Arab, Elegant Cursive Fonts, Puella Magi Madoka Magica Series Vs Movies, Bass Preamp Tagboard, Motivational Influencer Definition, Bombing Of Hiroshima, Olson-powell Funeral Home Obituaries, Morgans For Sale, Greg Hastings Paintball 2 Wiki, Old Edwards Inn Map, Surah Al Imran Tafseer, How To Recycle Tea Bags, Mini One Review, List Of Lower Back Exercises, Keeley Monterey Used, Samsung Un32j4000 Menu Without Remote, A And D Pizza Menu, How To Get Bigger Calves For Skinny Legs Womens, Morgans For Sale, Kansas Aviation Museum Wedding, Shoshone Tribe Food, 44 Thai Consonants, Pine Hills Cemetery Map, Japanese Castle Blueprints, Telugu Baby Girl Names Starting With Ki, Caline Big Orange, Realme 5 Pro Flipkart 6gb Ram, Objects In The Mirror Lyrics Meaning,