B: Depends. Which of the following types of insurance do you have? I just bought my first car. So, how much would the payments be? Repeat A: Hello, I wanted to ask you about car insurance prices. This page was last edited on 16 March 2020, at 07:26. B: Great, congratulations! Have you been in any accidents? A: Yes, but it's in good condition. Was it easy or complicated? Have you ever calculated the odds involved in having an accident? https://teflpedia.com/index.php?title=Insurance_conversation_questions&oldid=63036, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0. A: Yes, but it's in good condition. Have you ever made a claim on your insurance? ; Go to another, random topic What should they do with drivers caught driving without insurance? A: That sounds great. B: Sure thing. B: Sure thing. ; For Teflpedia's complete list of topics see Category:Conversation questions. A: It's a 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. How quickly was it solved? B: I was in an accident and was happy that I had good insurance to cover it. Have you been in any accidents? For general advice on using conversation topics, see the article on conversation questions. A: Nope. A: Thank you. Why/why not? What is the difference, if any, between taking out insurance and making a bet? Please, have a seat. That can affect the insurance rate? B: Great, congratulations! A: No, I have not. B: At times. Have you ever had your house affected by a leak from an upstairs neighbours' flat? B: I carry a lot of liability insurance because I own a house and need to protect it from a lawsuit. Repeat A: What car insurance company did you decide to go with when you bought your new car? A: Did you ever get into an accident and need your insurance? Well, everything seems in order. B: Have you gotten any driving tickets? A: Hello, I wanted to ask you about car insurance prices. What kind of car is it? Were either of you covered by insurance? For general advice on using conversation topics, see the article on, For Teflpedia's complete list of topics see. All rights reserved.eslfast.com. Which of the following types of car insurance do you have? B: Depends. I just bought my first car. Why/why not? You would have to pay $75 monthly. function toggleLoop(checkbox) {var audio = document.getElementById("audio"); var loop = checkbox.checked; if (typeof audio.loop == "boolean") {audio.loop = true;} else {audio.addEventListener("ended", function() {this.currentTime = 0; this.play(); }, false); } } Repeat 3. What kind of car is it? There are many cars on the road that aren't covered by insurance. When your insurance becomes due each year do you check out different companies or do you simply pay the renewal premium? B: Oh, so it's an older make. You are free to use this material in class. A: Thank you. Why? Have you ever changed your insurance company because they didn't supply the customer service which you expected? B: Oh, so it's an older make. Please, have a seat. What happened? A: It's a 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. What are you like at risk analysis? You are free to use this material in class. Copyright © 2020. What do you think the authorities should do to prevent this? So, how much would the payments be?

Sweet Potato Plant Drawing, Dumpling Go Go Menu, How To Reheat Burger Without Microwave, Pork Sisig Price, Tiruttani Temple Office Phone Number, 5 Sentences About Elephant In Malayalam, Pir Sensor Sensitivity Adjustment, Sunflower Oil Viscosity, Master Carpenter Resume, Secondary School Computer Science Curriculum, Ice Sparkling Water Nutrition Facts Sugar, Spyderco Compression Lock Failure, Beverly Hills Hotel Sydney Menu, Coleman Funeral Home, What To Do With Too Many Cherries, Endian Firewall Vs Pfsense, Cantonese Stir Fry Noodles, Who Controlled The Economy In Ancient Mesopotamia Brainly, Mccormick Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade Review, How Did Desmond Miles Die, Archegonia Meaning In Urdu, Non-contact Infrared Thermometers, Calphalon Premier Stainless Steel 3-ply 6-piece Cookware Set, The Final Result Crossword Persona 5, If Cuteness Had A Face Meaning In Urdu, Calvin Tucker Cats, Madison Park Twin Comforter Sets, Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Scones, Motorcycle Parking Dimensions Malaysia, Great Value Milk, Annie Blackburn The Return, Edco Lakewood Holiday Schedule, Garage Door Remotes, Why Online Learning Is Good, Cuisinart Smartpower 7 Speed Electronic Blender Parts, Multi Variety Fruit Trees Uk, What To Read Before Dark Nights: Metal, Suny Potsdam Address, Fried Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Air Fryer, Positive Effects Of Agriculture On The Economy, How To Pronounce Daffodil, 1 Qt Saucier With Lid, Ortho Home Defense Outdoor, White Hills, Az,