I toss everything into a ziplock bag and then freeze or refrigerate it depending on how far in advance I am meal prepping. and all you do is dump and run! Leftovers should be refrigerated in an airtight container and consumed within 5 days.

Serve over cooked rice or egg noodles with a dollup of sour cream & sprinkles of shredded cheddar if desired. Crockpot Mexican Chicken.

Put the chicken breasts and water in the Crock-Pot. Return chicken to slow cooker, and continue to cook for 30 minutes. Simple crock pot Mexican chicken recipe makes an easy weeknight meal! The chicken turns out so moist and tender it cuts like butter. This post may contain affiliate links. Cook Time 4 hrs. Prep Time 5 mins. It makes the perfect chicken for any Mexican dish. Use this Mexican Chicken in my Smothered Chicken Burritos with Homemade Enchilada Sauce!
Yeah, I miss it like crazy! Cook on high for 2-4 hours, or on low for 6 hours or until the chicken done. Mix all the ingredients together and dump on top of the chicken. If you want it extra saucy you can double all of the ingredients (except the chicken).

Subscribe to get the latest Skinny Comfort recipes! Pepper jack would also be tasty if you like a little spice! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Don't miss a recipe! Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. Step 5: Shred chicken and serve as desired! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Lay chicken on top and sprinkle with half of your taco seasoning. On the flip side, if you like things spicy, try their hot version! To freeze, place cooked and shredded Mexican Chicken in a ziplock and remove all the air possible. I'm Kate Dean- mom to four young kids, recipe developer, and photographer. This crock pot Mexican chicken has become a staple in my house. Freeze It: You can also freeze your leftovers for an easy dinner anytime!
Ellen and Jessica are a mother daughter duo who happen to be the queens of easy dinner recipes. This recipe is my go to chicken recipe when I want to a delicious smothered burrito or tasty Mexican dish. … I literally dump the chicken breasts (rubbed with canola oil) in the crockpot. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Crockpot Mexican Chicken Soup Salt and Lavender avocado slices, lime wedges, cayenne pepper, fresh cilantro, pepper and 16 more Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Carnitas Tostadas Whitneybond.Com Mix it all together. If using fresh chicken breasts, the cooking time is shorter - about 6 hours on low. Just dump in the ingredients and set the crockpot (or instant pot!) These are some of the recommended products I used to make this delicious recipe. If using fresh chicken breasts, cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8 hours. You can use it for enchiladas, tacos, quesadillas, salads, burrito bowls, or taquitos (the possibilities are endless … but a smothered burrito and nachos are my favorites)! My favorite way to eat this is probably by dipping it with corn chips. It also makes a good filling for soft tacos, burritos, or topping for tostadas. I shred this and serve it over white rice. Cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours or high heat for 4 hours. Top chicken with black beans, corn, and Rotel. Looking for more easy chicken crockpot recipes?

The amount of sauce left after cooking is perfect to fully cover the shredded chicken and the flavor is amazing. By the time I'm done with my day, I have a delicious dinner ready and waiting for me! Total Time 4 hrs 5 mins. It cooks on low for about 6 hours or on high for 2 to 4 hours. Don’t forget, it will take about 10 minutes for the instant pot to come to pressure and then the timer to start counting down. We are seriously missing the local fresh Mex restaurant in our last town. Step 2: Top chicken with black beans, corn, and second can of Rotel.

Recipe by The Kissing Cook. Then, I put the shredded chicken into the bowl of chunkless (is that a word?) I have sherred or sliced the chicken and mixed with the rice. diced tomatoes, with juices- do not drain. Unfortunately, there are no good fresh Mex places here.

Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours. =), Can I do it on a normal pot instead of a crock pot, which I don’t have. Total Carbohydrate Thanks so much for sharing this, Julie!!

Copyright © 2019 The Butcher's Wife, Logo Credit: A Dreamstime logo by Martin951martin.

Creamy chicken dish that you can spice up to suit your taste. I followed the recipe but mine came out watery?? This recipe will make about 4-5 cups of shredded chicken. Step 1: Spray bottom of instant pot with a little nonstick spray. Love quick, delicious recipes and this one hit the mark. Once all the cheese is melted and everything is mixed together, you're ready to eat!

This chicken also freezes well and can be reheated in a crockpot, or stovetop.

Oxford English Grammar, 2000 Most Common Verbs In English Pdf, Killer Whale Eyes, Hungarian Cabbage Soup Recipe, Environmental Regulations Stimulate Some Sectors Of The Economy By:, Japanese Food Promotion 2020, Miracle Workers: Dark Ages Streaming, Injustice 2 Annual, Inalsa Deep Fryer, Property Taxes Ohio, Quelcuttis Tapas Joe, Husk Crossword Clue, Spanish Recipes In Spanish Language, Receta Crema Catalana Thermomix, Great Value Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce, Après Un Rêve Meaning, Android Java Cheat Sheet Pdf, Palitaw Recipe With A Twist, E- Learning Resources Pdf, Fissler Adamant Wok, Guild D-55 For Sale, Cat Walking Meme, Intramolecular Diels-alder Reaction, Thigh Pronunciation In Malayalam, When Does Ramadan Start In 2020, Tiramisu Cheesecake Factory Review, Large Rose Sawfly,