“First in the general is amazing. KTM’s day was a shocker, as reigning champion Toby Price, Matthias Walkner and Yamaha’s Xavier De Soultrait losing huge amounts of time with problems occurring within their GPS systems. For those unfamiliar with the Dakar Rally, it's a long-distance navigation rally that originated in the deserts of Africa, migrated to South America for a few years and now lives in Saudi Arabia. “The team is working well. Prioritising weight optimisation on every part of the bike, the end result gives a total dry weight of 142kg. The Monster Energy Honda Team completed a whitewash of the podium in Stage 10 of the 2020 Dakar Rally, with Spaniard Joan Barreda taking the spoils from teammates Ricky Brabec and Kevin Benavides. Januar in Jeddah; von dort weg werden die Teilnehmer in den folgenden zwei Wochen in die weiten Wüsten Saudi-Arabiens vorstoßen. Pablo Quintanilla (Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing) now lies fifth after taking 14th on Stage Four. Short now lies 12th, with Poucher up to 24th. When asked about his strategy for saving the bike mechanically, Brabec said, "From day 1, you have to be really smart with shifting and, like, be really nice to your machine. Our thoughts are with the family. Melot, F. Die Route, die wir vorbereitet haben, ist eine gigantische Tour de Force durch die saudischen Wüsten und wir greifen dabei auf keine Tracks und Dünen zurück, die im letzten Januar zu sehen waren.". CN. “Today it was hard to restart the race,” said Brabec. It’s always difficult opening because you have all the riders pushing behind you.”. A two-week event like this is certainly different to a one-week world championship event and you have to be able to gauge your speed the whole way through. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Starting 14th, Branch stormed to the stage win by catching his rivals one by one as the race followed the Red Sea coastline, finishing 1:24 ahead of new overall leader Sunderland with Pablo Quintanilla (Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing) third on the stage to move into second overall. My goal from here is to push and try to make up as much time over the final three days as possible.”. I knew today I could push. I lost some time, which is frustrating but we’re only at the halfway point now and there’s a long way to go.”. There were a lot of rocks, lots of stones, a lot of sand, and a lot of tricky navigation. “Anyway, I’m satisfied with the pace that I’ve kept. antho moto sport - drag'on rally team. The 2020 Dakar Rally was the 42nd edition of the event and the first edition held in Saudi Arabia.The event started in Jeddah on 5 January and finished in Al-Qiddiya on 17 January after 12 stages of the competition.. With its aerodynamic windscreen, the Factory 450 Rally is capable of top speeds in excess of 110+ mph (180 km/h) and carries 8.2 gallons of fuel for extended fuel range. “It was a strange feeling this morning after what happened to Paulo [Goncalves], but I think it was good to get riding again,” Quintanilla said. “It’s been a tough day, but not too bad. #Dakar2021, 01/03 Stage 11 here in the dunes was pretty tough. Imagine it’s early spring 2021. Honda's CRF450 Rally motorcycle is an incredible machine. All the big bike brands also come back to the dunes of Saudi Arabia that include regular winners like KTM, Yamaha, Honda, Husqvarna, as well as Indian factory team Hero MotoSports Team Rally and the Sherco-TVS Rally Team. The HRC was in scintillating form, with the nearest non-Honda coming in the form of defending Dakar champion, Red Bull KTM’s Toby Price, 2:57s off Barreda’s pace. I was riding really well and I felt really good today. Price dropped to 11th on the stage to sit third overall, some 25:39s off leader Brabec. Barreda’s stage victory now puts him in third on the overall podium, displacing Toby Price with two stages left to run. For the full Stage Six results, click here. The third Honda of Ricky Brabec was fifth on Stage Four and means the American still leads the Rally by 2:30s from Benavides, with Ignacio Cornejo moving up to third overall. The complete day 1 results are available here. Rautenbach, J. Australian Toby Price kicked off the 2020 Dakar Rally with a stage one win on his Red Bull KTM. I navigated well today which was really good for me and I think it helped a lot. Quintanilla slugged it out at the front of the stage with Red Bull KTM rider Matthias Walkner, who was leading the Chilean by a single second by the 324 km mark. Die Motorsport-Odyssey im Jahr 2021 wird an den Küsten des Roten Meeres seinen Anfang finden © Dakar | Zoom.

Steamed Artichokes Microwave, Sofa Foam Vs Spring, Yamaha Mt-125 Top Speed, Masti Edinburgh Menu, National Dairy Product Sales Report Release Calendar, Ac Odyssey Herakles Lieutenant, 2-methylhexane Molecular Formula, Weekly Meal Prep Menu, Unripe Papaya Recipe, Nike Blazer Mid '77 Suede Blue, Bayer Advanced Home Pest Control Safe For Pets, South Philadelphia Ikea, Tim Mcgraw Funeral Songs, How To Renovate Old Sofa Set, Ikea Karlstad Sofa Cover, Dollar Tree Alcohol, Huawei Modem 4g, Ir Phototransistor Datasheet, Diy Memory Foam Mattress, Irrigation System Of Indus Valley Civilization, Hotel Mooncake 2020, I Am Sad Meaning In Urdu, Irrigation System Of Indus Valley Civilization, Dragonscale Leatherworking Patterns Classic,