Click on File and choose Save to save your changes. Horrible UI. 8. Isn’t that a pretty expensive program? Disable Windowed mode and restart the game. Man, at 3440x1440, I need magnifying glass to see the UI. Log to the Character Selection Screen and click Options again. But it seems that's not possible. 5. You have to deselect either option, so it looks like this. 5. Have you done it before? The are two options: "Windowed", which I can change to lower resolutions (which of course is pointless since the game just launches in a tiny window inside a huge monitor). The Phoenix launcher patches successfully, I login, I see the DAoC screen and the progress bar and it freezes at about 95% complete. Load DAoC as normal to see the benefits. Or it's just not possible to change resolution in full screen? And I missing something really obvious here? Already gave up and deleted everything. I’m using my Phoenix.exe launcher for the first time, created an account and try to log in. I played DAoC on my dad's account for a long time until I could afford my own in 2007. Way more active then reddit. I had the same problem. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Once you have allowed the connection you can exit the game and re-edit the user.dat file to disable the windowed mode. The changes they made to the launcher prevent Wine from being used. 7. Run the game again. 3. Works fine. You may be presented with a UAC prompt, click 'Yes' to confirm you want to add the entry. Probably requires a restart. Exit the game and re-enable the firewall. Gonna try boot camp. Phoenix is a Freeshard (free to play) Server for Dark Age of Camelot. Unfortunately there's no way to scale the UI elements up to 1440p but 1080 seems to be the sweet spot for a 1440/27" monitor. The file you are looking for is user.dat. You can find it in one of the following locations: Windows XP, Windows 98 and Windows 98 Second Edition: C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\\, C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\\. You can click off the windowed button. I get the loading screen and it gets stuck at like 95% and says v. 1.127b Hit ESC to exit game. If however you can not disable the firewall to enable windowed mode via Options then try this: 1. I used to use it on a MacBook Air but it no longer works. ... Solo/Duo Infiltrator Gameplay - Phoenix DAOC - Iridescent Vid 1.0. We are very open to the players and the community has helped shaped the server into what it is today. Edit this line to read as follows: 4. There is a function listed here named "windowed=" followed by a number 0. Note: The "Application Data" folder for XP and earlier, and the "AppData" folder for Vista, are hidden folders. The only solution I found to play on a mac is to use parallels desktop. You want to select from a list of applications to open the file with. I’m clueless if I can change something there and make it work? At this point you will be able to allow the popup from your firewall. ?oldid=11155. To get through this, please follow these directions: 2. Rather annoying, I will try it again in the morning after reading this thread to determine if anyone else is encountering similar issues. Log in with your username and password and set Quick Entry to "No Thank You", 3. Then just run it at 1920x1080 full screen and you should be good. This is causing the computer to lock or in some cases just time out and you can hit Escape to exit. Allow the game.dll access through your firewall. 2. Do you still play in your Mac? : C:\Dark Age of Camelot\game.dll) and click the 'Add' button. Followed the 4 setup instructions on the site, but after patching both to Live version and then through Phoenix, I get a loading screen that stops at around 95%. Good luck. EDITED (found the Fixer, but still no success). From the Character Selection screen, click on Options, 5. This time the game will load in windowed mode and will allow the firewall popup(s) to come up. This happened to me - you have to delete your user.dat file inside your AppData>ElectronicArts>DAOC folder to get it to reset. Try and login and it still says 1.127. I just want to run the game full screen with lower resolution, because the UI is tiny for my eyes on a 2560x1440 27'' monitor. Hello friend, try Phoenix discord support. Type in the full path to your game.dll file within your personal Dark Age of Camelot folder (e.g. Choose Notepad. It sounds like the downgrade patch isn't patching/patching the wrong thing. Found the Fixer, ran the downgrade and a loading icon runs for a few seconds the disappears. I am playing DAOC on Phoenix in Win10 on my Late 2013 iMac desktop without any problems at all. 6. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Set up Windows through Dualboot. Dark Age of Camelot Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Having the same problem on my surface... did you ever find a fix? I get the loading screen and it gets stuck at like 95% and says v. 1.127b Hit ESC to exit game. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. My computer freezes at the loading screen/bar when I try to log in.|The problem is occurring due to the firewall bringing up a popup window asking for you to allow/disallow the game.dll file from connecting. Disable your firewall 6. This is causing the computer to lock or in some cases just time out and you can hit Escape to exit. Damn old threads selling lies! It doesn’t seem like the downgrade is completing. I solved it by setting the Windows 10 scaling to 175% and that sets the game resolution to something like 1966x823 which is playable. (First time I’ve ever used Wine or anything like it so I’m a bit clueless). You will now be able to play in full screen and still be behind the firewall. Stuck at loading screen (Phoenix) I'm totally new trying to just log in. I get the loading screen and it gets stuck at like 95% and says v. 1.127b Hit ESC to exit game. Ah, man. I’m using my Phoenix.exe launcher for the first time, created an account and try to log in. We are very open to the players and the community has helped shaped the server into what it is today.

Lily Variety Crossword Clue, Ac Odyssey Minotaur Nightmare, Peanut Lake Hike, Vanilla Cake With Raspberry Buttercream, Forget Me Not Infinity Tattoo, Heinz Kansas City Bbq Sauce Review, Yugioh Battle Pack 3: Monster League Card List, Morrisville Elementary School Supply List, Spider Beetles In Bathroom, Cheap Apartments In Charleston, Sc, Yellow Shirt Dream Meaning, Banana Muffin Bites, Airbnb Grand Canyon North Rim, French Hash Browns Name, Glucosamine Hydrochloride Weight Gain, Where Can You Buy Spike Energy Drink, Did You Write Or Wrote, Glitch Season 2 Episode 2 Recap, Schizophrenia Treatment Centers Near Me, Baked Pasta Vegan, Electric Deep Fryer With Basket, Dispersed Camping Eldorado National Forest, Lysol Multi Surface Cleaner Spray, New Hope Mills Low Carb, Doritos Stax Amazon, Stroll Meaning In Urdu, Types Of Farm Fencing, Ambient 1 Strfkr,