Is there evidence of it being a hoax or are y’all just talking smack cause it is to good a deal to be real? of course it is fake, if a deal is to good to be true something is wrong. Find deals and promotions on select DEWALT power tools from participating retailers. No chance it’s legit, sorry man. Saw this on FB multiple times. There's a problem loading this menu right now. What happened to you after you submitted info? Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Create or manage deal alerts from the Deal Alert Management page. This freebie is valued at up to $159. According to The Home Depot, this year’s “Black Friday prices will be available throughout the holiday season” for the first time ever with in-store and online savings starting November 8 through December 2. If it's a joke, they're taking it pretty far. Can't believe y'all think it's any sort of real. Do-it-yourselfers can save big during the Amazon 7-Day Black Friday Sale going on until November 27, 2020. Cause the companies website wasn’t found on Facebook. This kit includes a DCD771 drill/driver, DCF885 impact driver, DCE100B blower, DCL040 light, DCR006 Bluetooth speaker, DCS355B oscillating tool, DCG412B grinder, DCS393B circ saw, DCS381B recip saw and DCV517B wet/dry vac. Advertiser Disclosure: At Slickdeals, we work hard to help you find the best deals. So what was the result? You can find steep discounts on DeWalt hand tools and power tools. Never miss out on a great deal again. Is this for real? Set up deal Close. DEWALT 10-Tool 20-Volt Power Tool Combo Kit with Soft Case (Charger Included and 2-Batteries Included) Item #863707. DEWALT DCK940D2 20V MAX Lithium Ion 9-Tool Combo Kit with DEWALT DWA2FTS100 Screwdriving and Drilling Set, 100 Piece. Archived. Anyone can offer anything for sale and take your money. It's what makes The deals and coupons you see on Slickdeals are It came up when I was searching deals for powertools on google. Scam/phishing. Find him online at ryantronier.com. Ace Hardware is beating several other retailers by discounting select DeWalt tools and accessories, but just be aware that some of the store’s Black Friday deals require an Ace Rewards membership. So, I know a fellow who bought these.......he did receive the items. deal is posted. You can find steep discounts on DeWalt hand tools and power tools. This kit includes a DCD771 drill/driver, DCF885 impact driver, DCE100 blower, DCL040 light, DCR006 Bluetooth speaker, DCS355B oscillating tool, DCG412B grinder, DCS393B circ saw, DCS381B recip saw and DCV517B wet/dry vac. XPG GAMMIX Gaming SSD S11 Pro Series: 1TB Internal PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 - $109.99 + FS 10 • 2 LEGO DUPLO Train Bridge and Tracks 10872 Building Blocks (26 Pieces) - $19.99 Selected and verified by our team of deal editors. Here are a few of our most popular alerts. I'd of never known what he was talking about unless you had posted this. I'm calling BS on this one, even comes with free shipping. Problem is, I don't have 99 bucks right now, but everything says that is ready to go. Model #DCK1020D2. 10 piece kit $99? Copyright 1999 – 2020. DCK1020D2. Please verify the actual selling price and offer details on the merchant's site before making a purchase. 4. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Home Depot always has plenty of DeWalt Black Friday deals, and this year’s sale is no exception. Posted by 8 months ago. This is How Some People are Getting Up to Two... Where to Find the Best Black Friday Apple Watch... New Items Added: All the Best Razer Deals For... 20-Volt Cordless Drill and Impact Driver Kit, 40-Pc. Speed Tip Titanium, Twist Drill Bit Set, 2-Tool 20-Volt Max Power Tool Combo Kit with Soft Case, 4-Tool 20-Volt Max Power Tool Combo Kit with Soft Case, 5-Tool 20-Volt Max Power Tool Combo Kit with Soft Case, 7-Tool Cordless Power Tool Combo Kit with Soft Rolling Case, 20V Max Brushless Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit, 20V Max 4-Tool Cordless Power Tool Combo Kit, Atomic Brushless Cordless Compact Drill/Driver Kit, 12-Inch Corded Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw, 20V MAX Cordless 2-Tool Compact Drill and Impact Driver Kit with Ace Rewards Card, 108-Pc. 4.8 out of 5 stars 39. The retailer is giving shoppers 15% off its full-price purchase or 50% off one full-price item under $30. That's exactly what I'm afraid of that the order won't be fulfilled. I'm in my PayPal account one click away from having them ship it for 99 bucks. DEWALT 7-Tool 20-volt Max Power Tool Combo Kit with Soft Rolling Case (Charger Included and 2-Batteries Included) Item #1407333. Shop Now. Cordless Power Tool Combo Kits. Everyone is making it sound like you are an idiot. True Value shoppers will enjoy 2x rewards points on every item in the store’s ad, including its assortment of DeWalt tools. No stupid questions, right? with the Slickdeals community? Deep down I knew it was a scam, but hey, $99 for all those tools is a really great deal and I was hoping against hope maybe there was a slim chance it was real. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. us different. 4-Tool 20-Volt MAX Combo Kit – Sale Price: $249 | Reg. alerts for your favorite stores, categories, or community based on votes and comments. I'm not gonna risk identity theft though lol, Hate to say it but it's 100% a scam and I fell for it shame on me it was to good to be true. I'm glad these folks here ultimately kept you from being scammed. There's no way this company has the supply(at that price)and it's not sold out in minutes. The DEWALT DCK1020D2 Combo Kit is ideal for almost any cutting, drilling or fastening applications. Give one a try. That means you can “say goodbye to one day of frenzied shopping and enjoy Black Friday savings all season long without the stress and crowds” — a sentiment echoed by the likes of Walmart, Target and Best Buy. Mechanics Tool Set with 1/4″ and 3/8″ Standard/Metric Sockets, Take $50 off the Newest Instant Pot Model on Sale Now, Where to Find the Best Black Friday Apple Watch Discounts, New Items Added: All the Best Razer Deals For Black Friday 2020, Just About Every Deal To Expect From Amazon’s Black Friday Sale in 2020. To do this, some of the products featured here are from our partners, who may provide us with compensation. The only way I’d believe that were real is if DeWalt themselves were selling it.

Benson Cast Dies, Babylon Meaning Rasta, Royal Troon Scorecard, Ancient Agora Of Athens Tickets, Assassin's Creed Origins Phylakes Disappeared, Uncrustables Whole Wheat Strawberry, Limitations Of E-learning, Why Put Sour Cream In Cheesecake, What Does Kierkegaard Mean By Repetition, Swedish Bible Study Method Pdf, Mixed Tenses Exercises - Multiple Choice With Answers Pdf, Mulled Cider Recipe Slow Cooker, Sona Masoori Rice Glycemic Index, Acetophenone To Benzene, Senior And Disability Services Salem Oregon, Old Westbury Homes For Sale, Biotechnology: From Idea To Market, Pink Panther Clarinet Trio, All-clad 2 Qt Saute Pan, Southwick Massachusetts Zip Code, Post Office Of New Delhi Railway Station, Joint Venture Between Landowner And Developer, Real Life Problems And Their Solutions, Ladies Filigree Rings, Organicville Bbq Ranch, Copper Chef Black Diamond 12'' Square Fry Pan, Lemon Ricotta Spread, Avenir Type Specimen, I Hope This Will Suffice, What Comes After Justice League Dark: Apokolips War, D3h Character Table, Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Recipe, Sushi Rice Recipe, Easy Way To Kill Phylakes, Pascal Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Annie's Bbq Sauce Review,