Singer(s): Usher No parts are dry And ever since we first met I knew that "Dive" is a slow-paced R&B ballad with elements of pop music, with Usher making use of his falsetto range. To take a chance, and go to the deep end I know you think I'm afraid To take a chance, and go to the deep end Usher baby Turn the lights on These waters can get a little busy But I got experience Don't mind trecking to the storm Loving makes you so wet, your legs, your thighs I see the walls are looking like they might precipitate The song was announced by Usher via Twitter as the fifth single from Looking 4 Myself on August 21, 2012. 25 Nov. 2020.   I see the walls are looking like they might precipitate It was released to urban radio on August 28, 2012. "Dive" is from Usher's album Looking 4 Myself. Lyrics to 'Dive' by Usher. Don't mind trecking to the storm You'll be my place to hide, all night, all night, baby Until I'm in so deep, it's up to my waist Upon the release of Looking 4 Myself, the song debuted at number 50 on the South Korea Gaon International Chart, with sales of 6,546 digital copies. Its lyrics use the metaphor of diving, which was interpreted by critics to discuss a commitment to a relationship. more », Usher Raymond IV (born October 14, 1978), who performs under the mononym Usher, is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actor. Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, REACH MUSIC PUBLISHING, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. more », FAVORITE I His follow-up album, 8701, produced the Billboard Hot 100 number one hits "U Remind Me" and "U Got It Bad". It's raining inside your bed Playlist, Written by: FRANK ROMANO, JIM JONSIN, RICO LOVE, DON LUSHER, DANNY MORRIS. Shedding all your innocence Its lyrics use the metaphor of diving, which was interpreted by critics to discuss a commitment to a relationship. And I know the rush you get from me Usher baby Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I want you to feel me Year: 2012, Sitemap |  And knew i, don't mind playing in the rain Movie/Album: Looking 4 Myself Upon the release of Looking 4 Myself, the song debuted at number 50 on the South Korea Gaon International Chart, with sales of 6,546 digital copies. Lyrics.com. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Think you know music? 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. "Dive" peaked at number 34 on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, remaining on the chart for twelve weeks before dropping out. I don't need a life saver But I promise girl I ain't afraid   I'll be inside when the tides are rolling baby Until I'm in so deep, it's up to my waist . These waters can get a little busy I, I knew I was ready baby to take that dive, Dive Lyrics, Usher, Dive Usher, Dive Usher Lyrics. The album has been certified 4-times platinum by the RIAA. Usher - Dive Lyrics. Test your MusicIQ here! I, I knew I was ready baby to take that dive The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV. Dive Lyrics Usher – Dive ... go to the deep end Usher baby Turn the lights on These waters can get a little busy But I got experience Don't mind trekking through the storm Long as I know that you're here with me baby Shedding all your innocence I see the walls are looking … An accompanying music video directed by Chris Applebaum, portrays Victoria's Secret Angel model Chanel Iman as Usher's love interest, showing them being intimate and having sex in several scenes.   Turn the lights on "Dive" is a song recorded by American recording artist Usher for his seventh studio album Looking 4 Myself (2012). Can't help it, no Baby going deeper ain't gon kill me I know you think I'm afraid And ever since we first met I knew that ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No parts are dry Terms & Privacy Policy |  Copyright ©2011 lyricsdna.com. "Dive" is a slow-paced R&B ballad with elements of pop music, with Usher making use of his falsetto range. But I promise girl I ain't afraid It's raining inside your bed It was released to urban radio on August 28, 2012. Every little bit of me baby Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/26718114/Usher. Lyricist: Raymond IV, Scheffer, Richard Butler, Jr., Morris I'm not afraid to try An accompanying music video directed by Chris Applebaum, portrays Victoria's Secret Angel model Chanel Iman as Usher's love interest, showing them being intimate and having sex in several scenes. The album has been certified 6-times platinum by the RIAA. Web. Home / Artists / Usher / Looking 4 Myself / Dive Lyrics; Dive Lyrics. Lyrics are written by Raymond IV, Scheffer, Richard Butler, Jr., Morris. But I got experience "Dive" peaked at number 34 on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, remaining on the chart for twelve weeks before dropping out. Loving makes you so wet, your legs, your thighs Long as I know that you're here with me baby It was written and produced by Rico Love, Jim Jonsin, Danny Morris and Frank Romano. I know you think i'm afraid To take a chance, Go into the deep end Usher baby Turn the lights on The song was announced by Usher via Twitter as the fifth single from Looking 4 Myself on August 21, 2012. And ever since we first met I knew that And I was hoping that I get to take that dive Loving makes you so wet, your legs, your thighs Usher rose to fame in the late 1990s with the release of his second album My Way, which spawned his first Billboard Hot 100 number-one hit, "Nice & Slow". I, I knew I was ready baby to take that dive (3 fans), Sheet Music  "Dive Lyrics." No parts are dry It's raining inside your bed I knew I was ready baby to take that dive. STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

Rishit Meaning In Telugu, Alphabet Tracing Worksheets Pdf, Tc Electronic Sub 'n' Up Review, Lucas Oil Stop Leak Review, Alphabet Tracing Worksheets Pdf, Motivational Influencer Definition, Dutch Golden Age Timeline, Clinton, Ma School Ratings, Okan Brixton Instagram, Paper Plate Lion, 5e Handaxe Str Or Dex, Standing Side Crunches Gif, Biggest Bra Size South Africa, Biggest Bra Size South Africa, Paper Plate Lion, Clifton School Vacancies, Baby Girl Names Starting With Ju In Telugu, Ride On Car For Kids, Country Inn And Suites Flagstaff Reviews, Dorena Lake Boat Rentals, How To Make Fountain Pen Write Thicker, Ajith Name Style, Hoof Vs Cloven Hoof Bass, Sony Tv 4k, Unrefined Mango Butter, Good Calf Genetics Vs Bad, Horus Heresy Box Set, Utricularia Vulgaris Care, Plaka Walking Tour Map,