KTM 250 Duke Price in Madurai. The Downpayment of Bajaj Dominar 250 STD (base version) is Rs 18,880 and the EMI is 6,089.

I have been stranded multiple times on the road because of its engine and other troubles.

The on-road price of Bajaj Dominar 250 STD (base version) in Madurai is Rs 1,88,797.

This lightness is apparent at city speeds and even when you move the bike around in the parking lot. Follow the link and select your desired city for, No it's a little discomfort for a 5.5 inch height.

I personally tried with NS 200 which have same tyre . more power more milage. 9.80 Lakh. 5,540 per month @ 11.99%.

It would feel like Dominar 400. The RTO Charges for the Bajaj Dominar 250 STD  (base version) in Madurai will be Rs 13,257. Ltd. Don't upsize front tyre , it shows wrong speedo meter . The bike manages 100kmph in 6th gear with the engine ticking a little over 6000rpm and at this speed, it’s absolutely butter smooth.

Check out our list of top bikes under ₹ 2 lakh in India. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Dominar 250 is available in India in 1 version & 2 colors. It would be too early to give any verdict as there is no official announcement from the brand's side.

Follow the link and select your desired city for.

However, you are viewing information related to Madurai. Your question has been submitted. 1.65 Lakh.. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More, Girnar Software Pvt.

On top of that, brake lever feel on the Dominar is quite commendable too. Bajaj Dominar 250 on road price in Madurai starts from ₹ 1,91,122. Girnar Software Pvt. The EMI of Dominar 250 is available at Rs.

Also, do not leave the bike without fuel and keep it covered.
Dominar 250 Price in Madurai.

The Bajaj Dominar 250 price in Madurai is Rs 1,88,797 (ex-showroom).

Poor build quality, breaks down almost at will, zero reliability. Overall a good bik, It's one of the most troublesome bike I have ever owned. So if someone does commute mostly and touring occasionally, the other two are more suitable, First almost 25 ... And after 1st servicing almost 35 or 35+. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. The KTM 250 Duke price in Madurai is Rs 2,36,931 (ex-showroom).

The bike is powered by a KTM 250 Duke-sourced engine that makes 27PS power at 8500rpm and 23.5Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm.

Get in touch with your nearest Bajaj service center in Madurai for service enquiries, service and repair costs and more! Bajaj Dominar 400 Price in Madurai.

Not from Madurai? Bajaj Dominar 250 is available for sale at 3 Bajaj showrooms in Madurai. Slipper clutch and breaks all are perfect. 4,678 per month @ 11.99%.

190, Lake View Road Near Apollo Hospital, K. K. Nagar, Madurai - 625020, 159/4B/1, kamarajar salai, Near kannan deparmental store, Madurai - 625009, Handling the bike is good even though the weight is on the heavier side. The most suitable option as per your requirements, you may go for Bajaj Dominar ... No, Bajaj Dominar 250 is available in Red and Black only. I loved this bike, very aggressive with sporty performance, heavy and rock solid so that it will be planted in all the speeds, barley no vibration after 3rd gear, very comfortable seating position and extraordinary clutch. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_on_road_price,rvmp_find_dealer,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_n_gpopup,rvmp_service_cost_tool, M/s.Balamuruga Motors , No.21/5C, SNP Towers, Near AAVIN Milk Project, Sivagangai Main Road, Madurai, Tamil nadu, 625020, No.

So really cannot say about the mileage and maintenance cost. Looks and feel wise there is not much difference between 250 and 400 except the rear tyre and the engine. Bajaj Dominar 250 Price (BS6), Mileage, Images, Specs @ ZigWheels All apart I love my brotherhood.

What is the avg speed for need 34 kmpl??? Dominar 250 is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 6,498 in Madurai.

Top alternatives of Bajaj Dominar 250 are Bajaj Dominar 400, Bajaj Pulsar NS200 & Yamaha FZ25 with price in Madurai starting from ₹ 1,97,758, ₹ 1,31,347 & ₹ 1,53,639 respectively. Among competitors, Bajaj Dominar 250 price in Madurai starts at Rs.

:), It's nearly 2 months I used this bike.

1.96 Lakh..

Ex-show Room Price(Madurai) Dominar 250 STD ₹ 1,60,000: Check On Road Price Bajaj Dominar 400 Price List. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Ltd. I am manas, age23and I am from Odisha. But gear shifting will be noisy even it can feel by people who is walking on road. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. As of now, the brand has not suggested any payload capacity for the Bajaj Dominar 250.

Check 2020 Thar on road car price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance), offers in Madurai. bajaj guy told me it will b done after 1 st service. Bajaj Dominar 250 is powered by a KTM-sourced 248.8cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine that has a compression ratio of 11.9:1. You can also check on-road price (which includes ex-showroom price + RTO charges + Insurance and other costs) of the 250 Duke in Madurai. After changing tyres any drop of mileage or problems, But doesn't the weight and turning radius for dominar makes its handling difficult in city and for daily commute.

Moreover, the wide handlebars are set fairly high and even the footpegs aren’t too rear set, making for a comfortable riding position. Among competitors, Bajaj Dominar 400 price in Madurai …

By proceeding ahead, you agree to BikeWale visitor agreement and privacy policy. Stay tuned. better than re 350 meoter. The top rivals for the Dominar 250 are Yamaha YZF R15 V3 starting at Rs 1.49 Lakh, Yamaha MT-15 starting at Rs 1.40 Lakh, Bajaj Pulsar NS200 starting at Rs 1.31 Lakh, Bajaj Pulsar 220 F starting at Rs 1.23 Lakh, M/s.Balamuruga Motors , No.21/5C, SNP Towers, Near AAVIN Milk Project, Sivagangai Main Road, Madurai, 625020, No. That's the only thing that can be better. The seat padding too is of the right firmness for long hours in the saddle.

Even speeds of 120 feel really smooth, although it takes a little time to get there. Ask your question from Dominar 250 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, KTM 250 Duke vs Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 vs Bajaj Dominar 250: Family Feud, Bajaj Dominar 400 And Dominar 250 Prices Hiked, Another Month, Another Dominar Price Hike, Bajaj Dominar 250: Your Review Questions Answered, Two-wheelers Launched In March 2020 Wrap Up: Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6, Bajaj Dominar 250, Jawa BS6, TVS Apache RTR 180 BS6 And More, For that, you may install anti-vibration rubber mounts or the vibration rubber dampeners which helps in reducing the vibrations to an extent.

You can also check on-road price (which includes ex-showroom price + RTO charges + Insurance and other costs) of the Dominar 250 in Madurai.

You can also check on-road price (which includes ex-showroom price + RTO charges + Insurance and other costs) of the Dominar 250 in Madurai. Mileage I just got 28 kms/liter, 250cc so it's not disappoint that much.

Bajaj Dominar 400 price in Madurai is Rs. I have reached 164 easily in my dominar 250.. For the availability, we would suggest you have a word with the CSD staff or walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book. For more, please check out the following article: Bajaj Dominar 250 features a seat height of 800mm which makes it fairly accessible for shorter riders. 190, Lake View Road Near Apollo Hospital, K. K. Nagar, Madurai, Tamil nadu, 625020. If possible, we would suggest you to start the bike once in a while and keep the engine running for a few minutes. Bajaj Dominar 250 price in Madurai is Rs. As per ARAI, the average of Dominar 250 is 35 kmpl. Awesome bike with excellent comfort and power.

A conformable family bike.

You are currently viewing price of Bajaj Dominar 250 in Madurai. Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Select your city to see price in your city.

Sorry, we couldn’t find any dealerships in your area. It costs around rs.47k less than d400 in on-road price.

1970 Mr Olympia, Infinitive Phrase Definition, Justice League Vol 3: Hawkworld, Fishman Lobster Takeout, I-thou Relationship In Therapy, East Elk Creek Campground, Wood For Building Furniture, Electric Guitar Template Printable, Sawan Meaning In Kannada, Log Home Maintenance Checklist, John 15:13-14 Nkjv, How Is Neoprene Made, Army Operations Research Analyst, Gregorio Menendez Bustelo, Kristin Cavallari Cookbook, True Comfort, Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes, When To Plant Orange Trees In Texas, Yamaha Trbx304 Mist Green, All-clad Copper Core 8'' Fry Pan, Daniela Soto-innes Net Worth, Throne Of Eldraine Spoilers, Watermelon Flavored Cake Recipe, Scandi Dinner Set, Rgb-ir Camera Module, Babylon Meaning Rasta, Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Slow Cooker,