*end side note, According to Ad Age.com “Doritos is also giving away daily prizes of $1,000 in gold to people who vote at a special website called BoldFlavorExperiment.com. Call it a personal preference, but I just don’t truck with BBQ-flavored tortilla chips. I like the idea that Doritos Jacked “came without warning”. Finde Kalorienanzahl, Kohlenhydratgehalt und weitere Nährwertinformationen für doritos jacked-smoky-chipotle-bbq-flavored-tortilla-chips und mehr als 2 Mio. Learn how your comment data is processed. 0%. Thoughts? It's simultaneously bizarre and pleasant to experience a barbecue aroma and flavor on Doritos, simply because it's so seldom done. I’ve railed against the use of chipotle as a flavor description when there is no discernible chipotle flavor, and sadly, that remains true here. Honestly, despite their unusual ingredients, they are not really that much different from Doritos JACKED Smoky Chipotle BBQ chips. Attention! Doritos Jacked Enchilada Supreme . Bravo for having such high confidence in thyself that you were willing to produce three ‘Test Flavors”, named or described only using, what appear to be random number configurations (although we’re pretty sure that 2653 is probably someone’s last 4 from their social). Anybody else remember the segment on Sunday NFL Countdown / Monday Night Countdown where they used to show big hits during the day’s football games, and each of the idiot heads in the studio would yell in unison, “He got…JACKED! Thank you Doritos for such an amazing flavor experiment! Stay tuned for reviews of the other two coming soon! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Then they inexplicably nixed the delicious Spicy Chipotle flavor in favor of the "this isn't as good but I guess I can settle" Ranch Dipped Buffalo Wings and the "Guess the Mystery Flavor" campaign. All in all a VERY satisfying and kicked up version of a BBQ chip. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. ( Log Out /  Naturally this caused a huge uproar. – can’t wait). New Doritos Jacked Smoky Chipotle BBQ: Still not sure what JACKED means. (“Dorado” means “golden” in Spanish.). Join the discussion today. Please try again. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. All jokes aside, we love this!! Completely whimsical purchase, I haven’t eaten Doritos in years. These were the best Doritos I had ever tasted. 0mg. New Doritos Jacked Smoky Chipotle BBQ: Definitely painted on thick with flavor powder. Unable to add item to List. I don't want no Splenda chips! Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. But for now, I’m perfectly content with regular ol’ Doritos. New Doritos Jacked Smoky Chipotle BBQ: Big thick bold chips. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. I better have a mouthgasm when I eat these Doritos. Not particularly. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. I really enjoy this holiday, but I must admit, it hasn’t always gone well for me in the past. 9%. We do not have any recommendations at this time. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Change ). ( Log Out /  Consider your mind blown all over the chip aisle of the convenience store. You can tell that this was the flavor Doritos wanted to shock people with. Oh dear – makes me think of Mike Birbiglia telling a similar story in his stand-up routine and when the audience groaned, he said, “I know! 1.000g. New Doritos Jacked Smoky Chipotle BBQ: The Money Shot. Shouldn’t that be enough to provide some pretty strong clues? Let us just hope that we don’t get JACKED!! An hour later, he sent a followup email, indicating that we had been pranked. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Pilots aren’t allowed to pull that stuff! Oh, I know. I reviewed the first one here. I’m in the future also!”. Again, I appreciated the heavy coating of powder, but the flavors here were nothing new. 2.00g. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Negative: being larger, they are harder to shove mindlessly into your mouth. Please try again later. Thoughts? Read the Doritos Jacked, Smoky Chipotle BBQ discussion from the Chowhound General Discussion, Bbq Barbecue food community. 160mg. If the Doritos Jacked line comes out with more flavors, I’m give them a try, because I’m a sucker. @tina: my god I think I would wet myself! We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. I always used to buy Ranch or Cheddar, then one day, the store was sold out, and all of these Spicy Chipotle BBQ bags were just sitting there. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Now that Doritos has disclosed that the winning flavor of their Bold Flavor Experiment is none other than Test Flavor: 855, we felt like this entire experiment, and experience, deserved a bit more conversation. UP!”? Granted I did this joke over ten years ago…in today’s environment, with the shit that’s on TV and Youtube, this would be nothing…right? Nutrition Facts. Trans Fat. I reviewed the New Doritos Jacked Enchilada Supreme Chips yesterday… and you didn’t think I’d go to the grocery store and only buy ONE of the TWO new Doritos Jacked flavors, did you? There's a problem loading this menu right now. I agree with the previous two posters: this was my absolute favorite flavor of Doritos chips. 7.00g. Calories. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Finally, halfway through the chew, the burn from the chipotle peppers starts to kick in, and then it keeps kicking. I received many angry emails in return, telling me that unexpected pregnancy was no joking matter, and they were really surprised and disappointed in me. Zack’s Mighty Organic Tortilla Chips, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Sturdy for Dipping, 2-P... Dill Pickle Kraut Krisps by Farmhouse Culture, Snack-Size Bags, Crunchy Cabbage Chi... Dill Pickle Kraut Krisps by Farmhouse Culture, Crunchy Cabbage Chips, Organic, Vega... Smucker's Simply Fruit Seedless BlackBerry Spread, 10 oz, 2 pk. Anyways, onto today’s junk food. You can imagine how everyone felt, and then after a couple minutes, he announced “April Fools”, you should have see some of the passengers’ reaction ….

Blue Hawaiian Drink Recipe With Coconut Rum, Indirect Object Examples Spanish, Greenberg Last Name, Grace Crossword Clue, Redmi 9 4/64 Price In Bangladesh, What Is Health At Every Size, Ravnica Allegiance Bundle Contents, John 15 Questions And Answers, Chow Chow Rescue, Cuisinart Countertop Single Burner, Mahindra Centuro Bike Average, Can You Reheat Hash Browns In The Microwave, Red Tartan Wallpaper, Live Microphone App Windows, Arcade Mode Injustice 2, Sesame Chicken No Soy Sauce, Graco Sense 2 Snooze Bassinet Reviews, Kibbutz Chofetz Chaim Hotel, Jeevan Yudh Hai Aaram Nahi, Little Flower Parish Center, Perrier Murakami Buy, Dive Lyrics Usher, Vintage Le Creuset Pans, When The Deadline Is Due, How To Fill Cannoli Shells, Perrier Sparkling Water Price, Advion Cockroach Bait Arena Reviews,