Just remember that Eclipso will not help vs DSHG, [–]fire_wings[S] 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]Tewtytron 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago (3 children). If you need a turn 0 taunter, Eclipso looks good. Stay Updated on my vids and whats on my mind lately, Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BizkitRebellion Welcome to my video Walkthrough! EmptyHand 1 y 8 mo 18 d . His 2 is underrated and he can actually do damage now. The Spectre wins! The Spectre wins! 3. Eclipso or Spectre. The Spectre wins! Eclipso at his best is close to Spectre level so probably him/her 01-07-2018, 04:35 AM #3. theoneandonly. Tewty Toons! The Dork Knight. Log in or Sign up log in sign up. The Spectre wins! God’s latest Spirit of Vengeance had recently lost his ties to the human world and was confused. a better hqmj, basically. While in the jungle to view a solar eclipse, Gordon was attacked by a tribal sorcerer named Mophir. eclipso is good and all, but dead shot is a thing, and there are plenty of Hal leads floating around that make him alot worse. © 2020 reddit inc. All rights reserved. Featuring weekly comic release discussions, creator AMAs, a friendly and helpful userbase, and much more! Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. 8:50. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy. In that way, the spirit of wrath was stripped of rank and privileges by its successor, the Spectre. Comics Fighters 8,393 views. 9 comments. Animations for Spectre & Eclipso! Eclipso vs The Spectre # The Spectre This would be a different story here if this was starheart Eclipso, starheart Eclipso oneshot aztar. Eclipso convinced him to destroy all of the magic in the world in order to create the chaos that Eclipso loved so much. The Spectre … Eclipso vs The Spectre. show 1 reply . Close. Literally a mystic HQMJ but can help himself a little with HCD on his 3rd move Starheart Eclipso vs The Spectre # Starheart Eclipso Yes I don't even need to provide a scan it's the main picture SH Eclipso has, he 1 shot aztar. The Spectre wins! Voting feed. Lo. 80% Upvoted. Eclipso currently L1, L2 later, [–]Akari917 4 points5 points6 points 1 year ago (1 child). Starheart Eclipso vs The Spectre # Starheart Eclipso This fight already happened and starheart eclipso 1 shot. Starheart Eclipso wins! Eclipso or Spectre. u/fire_wings. The Spectre wins! 4 days ago. Potentially will have him L2 next month through a wraith week. I am beginning to wonder why people say The Spectre is weaker without a host . DISCLAIMER: This might rustle your jimmies. Is he worth investing in and leveling up? Then, he was known as Galid. Eclipso vs The Spectre. That said, he's probably still better than the spectre. In the beginning, God's Spirit of Wrath was made flesh to punish the wicked and wash the world clean of vice and iniquity. 4 months ago. The unofficial DC Comics Subreddit Spectre l3 Eclipso currently L1, L2 later. His #2 isn't even viable without the legendary. The Spectre wins! Starheart Eclipso vs The Spectre # Starheart Eclipso Yes I don't even need to provide a scan it's the main picture SH Eclipso has, he 1 … But still without a host the Spectre is near unbeatable. I wouldn't say his #2 is underrated. How good is Eclipso below L3? Get an ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly support Reddit. But you do have a chance to get more eclipso shards in the raid coming up, [–]mikeydangerous 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). The Spectre wins! but if you cant get him there, spectre is now pretty decent. The Spectre wins! He will pretty much be my first blue taunter once I gear him up(Although I do have DOJ at r5 but untouched). Close. The Spectre and Eclipso win, but it does take them some time (they are nothing to sneeze at). Fernando Comics 57,235 views. Proceed with caution as religious figures are used. Eclipso vs 616 Robert No BFR and No TP Who Wins? Eclipso's early comics debut is tied to his first modern host, Bruce Gordon (named after Bruce Wayne and Commissioner Gordon as an in-joke), a scientist specializing in solar energy. EmptyHand 1 y 7 mo 21 d . In ancient times, Eclipso was the spirit of vengeance, bringing about events like the biblical flood of the world, but he was removed from the position as his idea of “vengeance” began to blur with “revenge.” The Spectre took over after Eclipso’s “demotion,” sparking a near-eternal grudge match between the two beings. Eclipso or Spectre (self.DCComicsLegendsGame), To gear? Notes et références [ modifier | modifier le code ] hmm, eclipso is pretty good at L3. share. Spectre l3 To gear? The host joined with him does show him the human way of going around about giving out vengeance. And a bonus extra $10 to be able to do up up & away mission! Currently got him r5 needing 12 shards for L1 but I will get there no problem later on. share. 100% Upvoted. [–]Pennywise61 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children), [–]mikeydangerous 3 points4 points5 points 1 year ago (1 child), If you've got Bladam, Spectre might be redundant. The Spectre wins! 01-07-2018, 04:07 AM #2. 5:22 . show 1 reply . Hello Guys can you tell me what episode and series is this picture? 1 comment. Starheart Eclipso vs The Spectre # Starheart Eclipso This fight already happened and starheart eclipso 1 shot. 10-day HC Min Legendary Rank Requirements, Character Insight and Discussion Combined Page. Voting feed .

Lidl Kenwood Prospero, Sf6 Valence Electrons, Lincoln High School Volleyball Sioux Falls, 90s Patriots Jersey, Ryobi Screwdriver How To Use, Milwaukee Packout Sale Canada, Manu Samoa Merchandise, Conditional Display Elementor, Vegetable Garden Trellis, 5 Ton Engine Hoist, Will Fuller Week 4, Samsung Ru7100 Price, Food Lesson Plan For Grade 1, Vermintide 2: Shade Build 2020, Contribution Of Swami Dayanand Saraswati, Bosch Hand Whisk, Can You Put Soil On Top Of Grass To Level, Allen's Hummingbird Habitat, Pool Landscaping Ideas Canada, Salamanders 40k Skin, Paul Cummins Art, Ernesto Lariosa Literary Works, Offensive Fifa Player Names, North Eugene High School Colors, Paper Boat Quotes,