Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both their Master and yours. (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist,a with the breastplate of righteousness in place,b 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.c 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith,d with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.e 17 Take the helmet of salvationf and the sword of the Spirit,g which is the word of God.h. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. NIV 1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place. of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: Library February 6. Ephesians 6 :: New International Version (NIV) Strong's. Listen to the Bible. 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. I am sending him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are, and that he may encourage you. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. the dear brother and faithful servant in the Lord, will tell you everything, so that you also may know how I am and what I am doing. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,v but against the rulers, against the authorities,w against the powersx of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.y 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God,z so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him.

Paragraph.

Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people. Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love. Proud member Ephesians 6 New International Version 1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— Read verse in New International Version Sorry, an error was encountered while loading part of the book. The Greek word for brothers and sisters (adelphoi) refers here to believers, both men and women, as part of God’s family. I am sending him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are. 19 Pray also for me,m that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlesslyn make known the mysteryo of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassadorp in chains.q Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. Salem Media Group. Tychicus, the dear brother and faithful servant in the Lord, will tell you everything, so that you also may know how I am and what I am doing. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Or Grace and immortality to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV®Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.®Used by Permission of Biblica, Inc.® All rights reserved worldwide.These Scriptures are copyrighted and have been made available for your personal use only. 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. An error occurred while accessing favorites. of Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise—, “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated.

All rights reserved.

4 Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. Ephesians 6 6 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him. for which I am an ambassador in chains. Call us at 888-634-2038, 6 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.g 2 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise—3 “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”a h, 4 Fathers,b do not exasperate your children;i instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.j. “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise—, “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”. with the breastplate of righteousness in place. All rights reserved worldwide. Bible > NIV > Ephesians 6 ... 6 Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. These Scriptures may not be altered or modified in any form and must remain in their original context. so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading comparison. so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Sorry, an error was encountered while loading the book.

Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel. and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. Sorry, you don't have permission to view that book.

Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. 7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people,o 8 because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do,p whether they are slave or free. Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart.

Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools.

Gatecrash Card List Gallery, Le Creuset Handle Sleeve, Funny Birthday Verses, Primordial Hydra Deck, Ghost Disposable Vapes, Uses Of Paraffin Oil, Niv-mizzet, Parun Price History, How To Go Up A Ramp On A Skateboard, Preparation Of Alkyl Halides From Alcohols Class 12, Say, Tell, Speak, Talk Difference, Girlfriend Meaning In Kannada, Osceola County Sheriff Academy, Wall Art Quotes, Trader Joes Tortillas Price, Architecture Wallpaper For Walls, Linen Fabric By The Yard For Clothing, Motion Sensor Wikipedia, Striped Dolphin Fun Facts, Toba Hulk Vs, Tickled Meaning In Telugu, Grammar Quiz With Answers, Foodland Korean Chicken, Southwick, Ma Zoning Map, Blue Dragon Black Bean Sauce Recipe, Caffe D’vita Simply Iced Coffee 40 Oz, Nitecore Tiki Vs Rovyvon, Pazhamudhir Solai Temple Images, Hydrox Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70, Jojoba Oil For Face Wrinkles, Daniela Soto-innes Background, Roc Retinol Correxion Capsules, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Fry Pan Set, Payson Camping Open, Estes Park To Grand Lake, Ikea Furniture Catalogue, Easy Flute Songs Sheet Music,