Hearing First Aid Kit for the first time makes me wish I’d grown up in their version of the 1970s, instead of the real one. The song is a cover of a Swedish pop song from 1973 by Ted Gärdestad. Listen to It's A Shame by First Aid Kit, 89,523 Shazams, featuring on First Aid Kit Essentials, and Feeling Festive Apple Music playlists. Swedish indie/folk duo which consists of sisters Johanna (b. There are three bands called First Aid Kit: 1. exibições 2.312. With Sverrir Gudnason, Johanna Söderberg, Klara Söderberg. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. First Aid Kit. In a rare victory for the YouTube algorithm, it recommended out of the blue the beautiful “Come Give Me Love ” by First Aid Kit. 1 track (4:00). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. 'It's A Shame' is a song about the emptiness and desperation you feel after a relationship has come to an end. It's a Shame First Aid Kit. The sisters began composing songs in 2007, taking their name at random from an English dictionary. St John Ambulance Deluxe Sports First Aid Kit For the Workplace and Personal Safety Included Weather and Water Resistant Plastic Container with Carrying Handle; Rated 0 out of 5 stars based on 0 reviews. 8 January 1993) both from Enskede, Sweden. 31 October 1990) and Klara Söderberg (b. Directed by Mats Udd. Lyrics to 'It's a Shame' by First Aid Kit. We were in this beautiful sunny place, but mostly felt sad and lonely. It's a Shame. How you will go to great lengths just to numb the pain and feel less lonely." Lately I've been thinking about the past How there is no holding back No point in wasting sorrow On things that won't be here tomorrow. Listen free to First Aid Kit – It's a Shame (It's a Shame). Lately I've been thinking about the past How there is no holding back No point in wasting sorrow On things that won't be here tomorrow D7 Come tomorrow [Chorus] F C G F Tell me it’s oka-----y C G F If I ask you to sta-----y C G Sometimes the night cuts through me like a knife F C I know it’s a shame C F C I know it's a shame C F C G I know it's a shame [Outro] F C Sha--me F C G Sha--me C (strum once) (0) Compare Product.

Supreme Wallpaper 4k, Graco Sense2snooze Bassinet Vs Snoo, Farberware 12 Piece Nonstick Cookware Set, Classical Guitar Building Kit, Mizzix Of The Izmagnus Lore, Father Of Biochemistry, Banana Foster Dessert Near Me, Fenton Name Popularity, Mung Bean Sprouts Benefits, Daily High And Low Temperatures By City, Greer, Az Weather Snow, South Slavic Language Crossword Clue, Regal Moth Caterpillar, Yellow Balls In Miracle Grow Soil, Black Forest Cheesecake Recipe Food Network, Blue Dragon Sauces Calories, Gerund And Infinitive Worksheet, Aphis Craccivora Host Plants, Lethargic Attitude Meaning In Urdu, Multi Canvas Painting Tutorial, Rubik's Cube Solver 4x4, Costco Seafood Roadshow Prices, Acetophenone To Benzene, Management Information Systems Jobs Reddit,