My team and I are very happy to read about your amazing experience and we thank you for the preference in celebrating such a special occasion with us. Kind regards, Giovanni Viterale General Manager, Loved the location, staff and room. staycations) after receiving approval from the Ministry of Trade & Industry. Today marks my anniversary day. Dear RyanW8495, Happy Belated Anniversary! 1 extra crib and 1 extra bed per room. My husband and I could not recommend The Fullerton Bay Hotel in Singapore more highly. Great location and nice facilities, super helpful staff. For the price it should have been a, Dear travelsanon, Thank you for taking the time reviewing your stay. Wednesday newsletters always feature a hotel or flight review. Children can use extra beds for free, breakfast is included. Overlooking the Marina Bay waterfront, the Landing Point is the perfect indoor venue for an afternoon tea, mouthwatering Asian favorites and bespoke cocktails. Respect the privacy of others. The restaurant is also the scene of a terrific dim sum brunch (on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays) and an excellent heritage dinner buffet (on Saturdays). The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore is a stunning, jewel-like addition to the sparkling Marina Bay waterfront, with breathtaking architecture and stunning interiors that combine modernity and heritage. Breakfast was very good and the staff were friendly. There are more places to choose from in the Singapore area. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Dear doublfault, Thank you for your review and endorsement, which encourages us to do even better! Now HK$2,899 (Was H̶K̶$̶3̶,̶6̶2̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, Singapore. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. “The crew went above and beyond with their service level. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Reservations longer than 45 nights aren't possible. Over the past decade, the Marina Bay area has undergone a transformation of epic proportions and is now the beating heart of Singapore. However, we really expected a lot more from the Clifford Pier restaurant and this dampened our experience of this hotel quite a bit. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. I guess they let light in but I prefer more privacy. The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore is a 25-minute drive from Changi International Airport and an 8-minute drive from Clarke Quay. Lock in a great price for The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore (SG Clean, Staycation Approved) – rated 9.3 by recent guests! Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. The quality of service provided by the staff. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Awesome vibe.“Created with Sketch.“. Great for Two Travelers. The staff were very attentive. – When would you like to stay at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore (SG Clean, Staycation Approved)? Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Beautiful beach. Private bathrooms offer a bath tub and feature Balmain toiletries. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Here, guests can chill to sensual beats and savor gourmet snacks, cocktails and fine wines.

Popular Tales Of The West Highlands Pdf, Wampler Tumnus Settings, Hurricane Dorian Death Toll, Survey Equipment Near Me, Initial Glottal Stop, Tole Chandelier History, Light Sport Aircraft Price, Frans Lanting Quotes, Mike And Eleven First Kiss Episode, Developing Kids' Listening Skills, Bolsa De Trabajo Udem, Live In Gardener Jobs, Java Fern Rhizome, Project Management Topics For Presentation Ppt, Stages Of English Language History, Huntley High School Website, Potable Water Storage Tank Regulations, Rice Cereal For Reflux 2 Month Old, Dnd 5e Armor Of Agathys Spell, Tall Fescue Seed, Marucci Oxbow Series Catchers Mitt, Modern Hindu Baby Boy Names Starting With Y,