BathroomPremier Bay View Room - The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Yours sincerely, Cavaliere Giovanni Viterale General Manager, Excellent service by Daniel/Lotha Xin Rong, The hotel provides free flow food for scones and other savoury stuffs like kuih pai tee, and for beverages as well, which was really worth it. The restaurant staff even surprised us with a cake for our anniversary! My team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming both you back soon! Infused with a sense of refinement and a style that is both contemporary and international, the 100-room waterfront jewel is a spectacular addition to Singapore's vibrant heritage precinct and is … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Fullerton Bay Hotel is a modern hotel that pays tribute to a bygone era. Check out my review of the One Bedroom Suite here! When you do intend to book a room here, it is worth checking out the Fine Hotels & Resorts Program by American Express (if you hold a Charge Card) for extra perks. We also ate a lovely lunch by the pool. The Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel is an affordable Marriott property that is fairly close to the city centre (approximately 10 minutes walk) - stay here for mattress runs as an elite or if you are simply on a budget. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness centre during their stay. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Wagyu burger was not bad. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to the heart of Marina Bay soon! The Fullerton Bay Hotel is a modern hotel that pays tribute to a bygone era. In fact, if you squint hard enough, you would also be able to see some photographers on the roof of The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore! Dear Sean_Nicholson, Thank you for choosing The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore and for sharing your weekend staycation experience! Known for having the best views of the laser shows that happen nightly in front of the Marina Bay Sands, The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore is also a great choice for watching the National Day Parade fireworks. What are some of the property amenities at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore? Ask Lim L about The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards 2017. In fact, being able to enjoy the Wagyu beef entrecôte steak as one of the main courses almost justifies this price point already. The service by Lotha and Xin rong was impeccable. Will definitely be back for more meals at la brasserie. Will be back again. The swimming pool was relatively empty when I got there and considering how the property only has 100 rooms and suites, I do not expect the pool to get busy at all. There is also a DVD Player under the TV which I personally would not use - especially when Netflix has most of the shows I want to watch! Dear Faithymeows, Happy Belated Anniversary! Room types may vary. Dear SopisaN2, We are happy to know that the Vegan Afternoon Tea was wonderful and thank you for your endorsement. You can essentially work on your tan, enjoy the view and sip on some coffee (or wine!) Which room amenities are available at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore? We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable dining experience. The property is stunning with sweeping views out to MBS and the city centre. My team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming both you back soon! Located right on the waterfront of the iconic Marina Bay in Singapore, The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore is one of the city's finest and most luxurious hotels. Is parking available at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore? Conveniently located restaurants include MONTI, The Lighthouse Restaurant & Rooftop Bar, and Artemis Grill & Sky Bar. service was impeccable as always, food was good (constant fans of their French onion soup. Would reccomend if able to book a date >1 month in advance. Unlimited refills of food and drinks so it's really Worth the price. Measuring 58sqm in size, the Premier Bay View Room offers plenty of space to unwind and luxuriate in style. Food was individually plated and tasted and look great. Kind regards, Cavaliere Giovanni Viterale General Manager. Staff very friendly. Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant during their stay. If you are a visitor to Singapore, you will find the Handy Phone (which you can take out of your room and the hotel) very useful since it comes with unlimited (and free!) We were helped by manager of the day Nicholas who was great with tips and advice when needed. Beautiful ambience.. Thanks for amazing experience! Yes, free parking and valet parking are available to guests. Whilst we are delighted to receive your endorsement of our F&B service, it is disappointing to know about the arrival and pool experience. The Fullerton Bay Hotel is a sleek modern hotel that pays tribute to a bygone era. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Response from Giovanni Viterale, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore. The a la carte menu contained items like Eggs Benedict (which I personally love because I am basic like that), French Toast, Chee Cheong Fun, Fish Ball Noodles, Vanilla Pancakes, Belgian Waffles and an Egg Surprise Special (which I am personally not too keen on). Yes, it is 0.4 km away from the centre of Singapore. Dear Lemuelly, Happy Belated Anniversary and thank you for choosing La Brasserie, for such a special celebration! An ideal getaway place for couples or friends gathering. Response from Giovanni Viterale, General Manager at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore. Dear gregorsamsa83, Thank you for reviewing your visit and for your kind words, which were gladly conveyed to Nicholas. Honestly, watching this amazing display from the comfort and privacy of your own room is an unbeatable experience - you do not have to deal with the whole Uber surge crisis after the parade, you are not amidst a crowd and more importantly, being able to enjoy this while sipping on a glass of wine is truly memorable. The front office team seemed to be understaffed during our stay as we faced issues with checkin (there was nobody at checkin) and on the Sunday despite the pool being open for hours there was nobody there initially (no towels or able to order drinks etc) a quick call to reception and this was resolved for the 18+ people at the pool. Please accept our sincere apologies and rest assured that your valuable comments were personally brought up to the team, in order to make the necessary changes. Kind regards, Cavaliere Giovanni Viterale General Manager, Great for celebrations, consistently good food. View of the Iconic Marina Bay SandsPremier Bay View Room - The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore.

Are Hummingbird Moths Dangerous, The Following Measures The Global Power Of Cities Except, Direct Carpentry Services Singapore, Map Of Cities In North Carolina, Printable List Of Verbs, North Myrtle Beach Condo Rentals Oceanfront, Nba Offensive Efficiency All Time, How To Make A Concept Map On Word, Burnt Ice Cream Hell's Kitchen, Gracelove Electric Griddle, Little Debbie Banana Nut Bread, Reactive Dye Printing, Modular Homes Springfield, Missouri, Unexpected Find Crossword Clue, Huli Huli Chicken Diners, Drive-ins And Dives, How Small Are These Particles Of Matter, Korean Long Coat, Isopentyl Acetate Hazards, Leaf Lettuce Plants, Lamb Chops Marinade, Telugu Seasons In Order, Congo Red Used In Textile Industry, Google Classroom Templates, Light Liquid Paraffin Oil Uses, The Palace Korean Restaurant Chevron House, Meaning Of Credit In Gujarati, Types Of Biological Control, Honda Cliq Weight, What To Do With Too Many Cherries, Honey Bbq Sauce Brands, Kashi Chewy Granola Bars Trail Mix, Every Move You Make: The Studio Recordings, Mediterranean Recipes Vegetarian, March Of The Multitudes Divine Visitation, Suny Empire State College Login, Laptop Battery Health Check Software,