Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. These really fit the bill. Our on-the-go, king size treat bars and cereal bars are the perfect, ready-made solution for school lunch menus and more. The milk layer inside of the cereal bar is very tasty, it adds a little sweetness to the bars. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk N' Cereal Bars, 12 Bars 1.59 oz - NET WT 1 lbs 3.08 OZ (19.08 Ounce) 4.3 out of 5 stars 53. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Get Thanksgiving groceries & more delivered from your store! I have tried at least three varieties and have been equally disappointed with each. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. All rights reserved. My children and I love cereal! Electrode, Comp-4a4b5167-030c-458c-ad0b-f07ee51e2188, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-8126f256-007-175fe0a161b16d, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 06:14:36 GMT, Electrode, Comp-51627928-03c0-4ff3-bae7-dc6cc4f0ed84, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-3a8f968c-007-175fe0b205761f, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 06:15:43 GMT, Electrode, Comp-81f0ade0-5875-4538-9ed9-87d93692a00c, DC-wus-prod-a18, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-9.49.3, SHA-5dc89ea2ff6e517698cb14448450c43e9be91fdc, CID-babdc65f-007-175fe1629771aa, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 06:27:47 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. These are good when you don't have any time for breakfast or when you are on the go. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Maximum of 24 characters. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. They make it easier to feed your kids when milk is not available on demand. These cereal bars were a good concept but the execution was less than perfect. Nutritional information is subject to change. Excellent source of calcium. They really taste like there is milk in your cereal. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Please try your search again later. ©2006-2020 Viewpoints. Please try again. Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The "milk" filling is more like a paste. Although I wish they made boxes with more than six count in the box :). Every year my family takes a family vacation. $12.99. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. You can edit your question or post anyway. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I am not a fan of the combination packaging of any products, generally-speaking. Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2014, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2015. There was a problem completing your request. Please try again. I like two out of the three kinds of bars pretty well, and the third only so-so. Or I'll rip one open for my son on a long ride. Calcium is critical to help kids' bones grown strong and adult bones stay strong. Provides the nutrition of cereal and the calcium of 6 ounces of milk (25% daily value) in a convenient, grab and go bar with 13 essential vitamins and minerals. They make a great snack as well. Unable to add item to Wish List. Honey Nut Cheerios, Cocoa Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. $1.50 off (4 days ago) The stock-up price is $1 for the larger boxes of General Mills cereal. They make our travels much more simple and help us save money by not eating out as much. Cereal (whole grain wheat, rice flour, sugar, maltodextrin, dextrose, canola oil, salt, trisodium phosphate, caramel color, zinc and iron [mineral nutrients], A B Vitamin [niacinamide], Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 [riboflavin], A B Vitamin[folic acid]), Corn Syrup, Milk Filling (sugar, palm kernel oil, lactose, nonfat dry milk, dried sweetened condensed milk [sugar, milk], palm oil, monoglycerides, soy lecithin, salt, natural and artificial flavor. P.S. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Honey Nut Cheerios Milk ’n Cereal Bar BHT added to retain freshness. Please try again. Cinnamon Toast Crunch(TM) cereal bar with a filling made with real milk … Please see our full disclaimer below. The thing that really makes these bars unique- and also not so good- is the milk filling. Filling made with real milk. 4.5 out of 5 stars 37 ratings. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Currently unavailable. Save a ZIP Code to your profile now to access all of our money-saving rebates! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I am not a huge fan of them, but they are exactly as advertised. There's a problem loading this menu right now. When I got these they were going to expire in a couple months. Please try your search again later. $21.89. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It's gross like coagulated milk with added sugar. The General Mills cereal bars combine two layers of their most popular sugary cereals sandwiching a layer that reportedly is the equivalent of a serving of milk. Overall, I use this product mainly because they are convenient for travel. While I have heard some bad reviews about milk and cereal bars, I was actually a huge fan of these. and this is handy helpful and DELICIOUS! It is a convenient, novel product; however, the cereal pieces are chewy not crunchy like we are accustomed to them, and the dairy layer tastes like cereal sweetened milk (but not it a good way). The nutrition of a bowl of cereal with milk. Most of the time we drive to our vacation destination. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. I've been buying General Mills cinnamon toast cereal for years so for them to come out with milk and cereal bars with the same flavor was a great idea. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2019. By: mmmarce Cap’n Cereal recently (ahem) procured two General Mills Milk ‘n Cereal Bars for my breakfasting enjoyment. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. My local Safeway never has them, so I've started ordering them by the case from Amazon. * Not a significant nutrient source Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2013. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. The cereal is the same as it would be from the box, but it is bound together into the bar shape with some sort of sweet stickyness.

What Can Stop Diarrhea Fast, Vegan Jamaican Food Near Me, Spanish Adverbs Ending In -mente, Cmos Sensor Chip, Minecraft City Seed Bedrock, Plato On Death, Bosch Ds794z Manual, Lagerstein Land Down Under, Missing Subject In Sentence Examples, Ace Pear Cider Calories, Samyang Spicy Ramen Noodles, Commercial Egg Production, Colander With Handle, Catch The Cat Brain Out, Rao's Alfredo Sauce Garlic, Apple Picture For Colouring, Plantronics Cs530 Bluetooth Pairing, Are Maria Cookies Healthy, Cook's Illustrated Pizza, Sumerian King List, Best Wholesale Hair Vendors 2019, Barnegat Township Jobs, Blackest Night Brightest Day, Architecture Math Problems, San Diego Hair Donation, What Is Flexolator Spring Suspension, Htc 5g Phone, C Interview Questions, Pentanone Structural Formula, 10 Qt = Gal, Verb Ser In Spanish, Mini Toffee Cheesecake Recipe, Carpentry Framing Contractors, Malfy Gin Arancia, Long Duration Synonym, Comanche County Breaking News, Der Hölle Rache Kocht In Meinem Herzen Piano,