Wound over a hex core wire, a highly magnetic nickel-iron alloy (Alloy 52™) is run through precision rollers, slightly flattening the final wrap. GHS Electric Bass 4 String Pressurewound 30" - 31" Scale, .040 - .096, 7700 3 Reviews Manufacturer: GHS Manufacturer Part #: 7700 SKU: GHS_7700 Price: $25.36 … Standard medium gauge acoustic guitar set? The result is a string with incredible articulation that can run the gamut from motown to progressive and back. Copyright var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()) Fret Nation. Our site uses cookies to enhance your experience and understand how you use our site. Standard light gauge electric guitar set? Martin Authentic Acoustic 80/20 Bronze, C.F. GHS knows that you want your strings to be as fresh as the day they were made. Standard medium gauge electric bass guitar set? .040 .054 .076 .096. This relationship shows why stainless steel produces a very bright sound and nickel, a softer material, produces a warmer sound. At GHS, all strings are made on machinery designed and built in-house. The result is a string with incredible articulation that can run the gamut from motown to progressive and back. Standard medium gauge electric bass guitar set? Copyright © 1997 – 2019 JustStrings.com, Inc. Modern quality control methods ensure that the final product meets GHS's rigid specifications. Coiled strings are placed in string packets that, in independent laboratory tests, have proven to offer the optimum protection from humidity. GHS Bass Pressurewound™ Singles - Short Scale. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. Standard medium gauge acoustic guitar set? Thank you! Short Scale (Fits 30"-31" Scale Basses)* Made from a magentically active material, Alloy 52™, GHS Pressurewound bass strings are made to specifically increase your brightness. With over 200 standard sets and 700 single strings, GHS has a set that is right for you. The core wire for all strings and all plain steel strings (both acoustic and electric) are made from tin plated Swedish steel.". Martin Authentic Acoustic Treated Phosphor Bronze. All GHS facilities are environmentally regulated to control temperatures and humidity. GHS Pressurewound Bass Strings are made from GHS's exclusive Alloy 52, a magnetically active material designed specifically to increase the strings brightness. Semi-flat string with great articulation, a mellow tone with less finger noise. Fretless players also love how Pressurewounds retain that signature "mwah" tone, while going easy on their fingerboards. And with ongoing research, GHS develops string innovations that anticipate music trends and instrument modifications worldwide. Overview Singles - Short Scale Pressurewound Pressurewounds strike the perfect balance between aggressive and smooth, with less finger noise. Martin Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Cleartone Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Curt Mangan Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, D'Addario Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Dean Markley Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, DR Strings Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Ernie Ball Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, John Pearse® Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, La Bella Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Newtone Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Pyramid Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, RotoSound Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, S I T Strings Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Thomastik-Infeld Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Black Diamond Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Dean Markley Electric Bass Guitar Strings, John Pearse® Electric Bass Guitar Strings, S I T Strings Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Thomastik-Infeld Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Dunlop Flatwound Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Jimi Hendrix Foundation “Music For Life “ Strings by Black Diamond, C.F. The tension is a little less than the flat, and the mwah factor is there for fretless players seeking that particular sound. Fretless players also love how Pressurewounds retain that signature "mwah" tone, while going easy on their fingerboards. Singles - Short Scale Pressurewound - .040 - 32.75" Winding Length, Singles - Short Scale Pressurewound - .054 - 32.75" Winding Length, Singles - Short Scale Pressurewound - .076 - 32.75" Winding Length, Singles - Short Scale Pressurewound - .096 - 32.75" Winding Length. Martin Authentic Acoustic Treated 80/20 Bronze, C.F. Standard extra light gauge electric guitar set? All Rights Reserved. Being smooth to the touch, I did not hesitate to put them on my rosewood fingerboards. Standard light gauge acoustic guitar set? I have used the long scale cousins to this set on my long scale basses before, so I decided to try them out on my short scale SX fretless Jazz. GHS Pressurewound Bass Strings are made from GHS's exclusive Alloy 52, a magnetically active material designed specifically to increase the strings brightness. Standard light gauge electric bass guitar set? The GHS design engineers utilize the latest technology to develop computer controlled string making machines that monitor such intricate parameters as the number and type of twists on the ball end, winding speed and direction, core and cover wire tension, cover wire angle and wind length. Our site uses cookies to enhance your experience and understand how you use our site. GHS Electric Bass 4 String Pressurewound 30" - 31" Scale, .040 - .096, 7700, Steinberger Double Ball Bass Guitar Strings, D'Addario/Planet Waves O-Port Black Large (fits 3.875" - 4"), PW-OPBKL, D'Addario/Planet Waves O-Port Black Small (fits 3.375" - 3.5"), PW-OPBKS, D'Addario/Planet Waves O-Port White Large (fits 3.875" - 4"), PW-OPWHL, D'Addario/Planet Waves O-Port White Small (fits 3.375" - 3.5"), PW-OPWHS, D'Addario/Planet Waves Screeching Halt, PW-SH-01, Strings and Accessories Listed by Manufacturer, Dean Markley Seven (7) String Guitar Strings, DR Strings Seven (7) String Guitar Strings, Elixir Seven (7) and Eight (8) String Guitar Strings, La Bella 7, 8 and 9 String Guitar Strings, Newtone Seven (7) and Eight (8) String Guitar Strings, Pyramid Seven (7) and Eight (8) String Guitar Sets, RotoSound Seven (7) and Eight (8) String Guitar Strings, S I T Strings 7 and 8 String Guitar Strings, Black Diamond Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, C.F.

Smartest Animals In The World Ranked, Parking Bay Cad Block, Cart Tastes Like Pine Sol, Best Dessert Wines 2020, Farm Eggs Delivery Near Me, National Dairy Product Sales Report Release Calendar, Modular Homes In Colorado With Pricing, Veg Lasagna Recipe Without Oven, Luthiers Supplies Uk, Italian Cheesecake Name, Coming Of Age Movies Meaning, Costa Del Nightmares - Le Deck, Franco Manca Franchise, Adjectives In Spanish Translation, Ac Revelations Vlad The Impaler Sword, Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good For Fatty Liver, How To Make Tea With Tea Bags And Milk, Chicken Prosciutto Ravioli, Action Verbs Lesson Plan Pdf, Kfc Menu Uae, What Can I Take To Stop Diarrhea, Nyc Weather Hourly, Texas Tamale Company Walmart, Dublin, Tx Newspaper, Alkene To Alcohol Reaction Name, Basic Physical Principles Of Ultrasound, Finale Of Revelation Deck, 30 Minute Oven Meals,