“I can draw a bigger and more dynamic sound out of my bass by playing with a lighter touch, and I believe that my Signature Set of GHS Strings really helps me achieve a touch that will sound big, no matter what genre I’m playing.”   -Evan Marien, Roundwound Stainless Steel / Eight sets from 030-090 to 027-126, Stainless Steel / Evan Marien's preferred gauges, Roundwound Stainless Steel / Medium Scale / One set 044-106, Bright Tone / Long Lasting / Extremely Loud, Plain Steel Strings / Perfect for Extended Range Basses / Two Gauges to Choose From, 2813 Wilbur AveBattle Creek, MI 49037P: 800-388-4447F:800-860-6913. Perfect for slappers, Super Steels work in nearly any situation when you want a bright, solid tone that lasts for a very long time. PLAY WITH THE BEST™|Nitro-Pack|ROCKTRON|INNOVATION STRINGS|, “I can draw a bigger and more dynamic sound out of my bass by playing with a lighter touch, and I believe that my Signature Set of GHS Strings really helps me achieve a touch that will sound big, no matter what genre I’m playing.”   -Evan Marien. 11 STRING TENSION Bass String Guide GHS STRINGS GHS offers a wide variety of electric bass strings for all of your tonal needs. Stainless steel cover wrapped over a hex core wire brings a bright and snappy tone to your bass, without piercing or shrill overtones. 9 Brite Flats™ pg. sets - short scale bass boomers® GHS Bass Boomers® are one of the most popular bass strings in the world. 10 Precision Flatwound™ pg. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Buy View Add to wishlist. The low end is strong and well defined, down to the low B string, giving your bass a clarity that is unmatched. Made in the USA . When you don't just want to "sit in the mix" but carve a path through it, look to GHS Super Steels! Ernie Ball Super Slinky 40-100 Short Scale Nickel Wound Bass Strings ... GHS Bass Boomers 4-String Nickel Plated Steel Bass Guitar Strings 50-107 Short Scale 3035S . Item removed from wishlist. Use the below chart to help you find the string to fit your desired tone! By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Copyright var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()) Fret Nation. Our site uses cookies to enhance your experience and understand how you use our site. Roundwound Stainless Steel / Three sets from 008-038 to 010-046, Plain Steel Strings / Many Gauges to Choose From, 2813 Wilbur AveBattle Creek, MI 49037P: 800-388-4447F:800-860-6913. 2813 Wilbur AveBattle Creek, MI 49037P: 800-388-4447F:800-860-6913. PLAY WITH THE BEST™|Nitro-Pack|ROCKTRON|INNOVATION STRINGS|. SETS - BASS SUPER STEELS™ - Light, 6 String (36.5" winding), SETS - BASS SUPER STEELS™ - Light (38" winding), SETS - BASS SUPER STEELS™ - Medium Light (38" winding), SETS - BASS SUPER STEELS™ - Medium (38" winding), SETS - BASS SUPER STEELS™ - Medium Light, 5 String (36.5" winding), SETS - BASS SUPER STEELS™ - Medium, 5 String (36.5" winding), SETS - BASS SUPER STEELS™ - Custom Medium (38" winding). 3 Contact Core™ Super Steels™ Balanced Nickels pg. Overview. Our Short Scale strings have a winding length (distance from the outside of the ball to the silk/taper) of 32.75" long. $105.00. They will fit a large majority of "short scale" basses, including the Hofner Beatle Bass or other basses with a trapeze style tailpiece. £32.99 RRP £34.45 | Save: £1.46. 5 Bass Boomers® pg. GHS Double Ball End Stainless Steel Double Ball End Bass Strings - 4-String 45-106 5630 $22.99 GHS Double Ball End Stainless Steel Double Ball End Bass Strings - 4-String 40-102 5600 Stainless steel wrap wire provides an incredibly bright tone and long sustain and a higher volume. The low end is strong and well defined, down to the low B string, giving your bass a clarity that is unmatched. 4 Round Core Bass Boomers® Bassics® pg. All Rights Reserved. GHS Pressurewound Nickel-Iron Bass Strings Long Scale - 5-String 44-128 M7200-5, GHS Pressurewound Nickel-Iron Bass Strings Short Scale - 4-String 40-096 7700, GHS Super Steels Stainless Steel Electric Bass Strings Long Scale - 4-String 45-105 CM5000, GHS Brite Flats Half Round Bass Strings Short Scale Set - 4-String 49-108 Medium 3070, GHS Brite Flats Half Round Bass Strings Long Scale Plus Set - 5-String 49-128 Medium M3075-5, GHS Brite Flats Half Round Bass Strings Long Scale Plus Set - 4-String 45-098 Light L3075, GHS Balanced Nickels Pure Nickel Round Wound Bass Strings Long Scale - 4-String 40-101 4L-NB, GHS Balanced Nickels Pure Nickel Round Wound Bass Strings Long Scale - 4-String 44-106 4M-NB, GHS Balanced Nickels Pure Nickel Round Wound Bass Strings Long Scale - 5-String 40-126 5L-NB, GHS Balanced Nickels Pure Nickel Round Wound Bass Strings Long Scale - 5-String 44-130 5M-NB, GHS Balanced Nickels Pure Nickel Round Wound Bass Strings Short Scale - 4-String 44-106 4700, GHS Bass Boomers Nickel Wound Bass String Set Long Scale - 2-Pack 4-String 45-100 ML30452_PACK, GHS Bass Boomers Nickel Wound Bass String Set Long Scale - 2-Pack 4-String 45-105 M30452_PACK, GHS Bass Boomers Nickel Wound Bass String Set Long Scale - 4-String 30-090 Extra-Light XL3045, GHS Bass Boomers Nickel Wound Bass String Set Long Scale - 4-String 40-095 Light L3045, GHS Bass Boomers Nickel Wound Bass String Set Long Scale - 4-String 45-100 Medium-Light ML3045, GHS Bass Boomers Nickel Wound Bass String Set Long Scale - 4-String 45-105 Flea Signature M3045F, GHS Bass Boomers Nickel Wound Bass String Set Long Scale - 4-String 45-105 Medium M3045. Striking a balance between tradition and innovation, GHS Strings is a major manufacturer of strings for electric & acoustic guitars, bass guitar, classical guitar, banjo, mandolin and much more. When you don't just want to "sit in the mix" but carve a path through it, look to GHS Super … Our site uses cookies to enhance your experience and understand how you use our site. Semi-flat string with great articulation, a mellow tone with less finger noise Gauges 40 54 76 96 Short Scale 32" Wind 7 Progressives™ Tapewound pg. Stainless steel cover wrapped over a hex core wire brings a bright and snappy tone to your bass, without piercing or shrill overtones. Item added to wishlist. 6 Crossovers pg. STAINLESS STEEL FLATWOUND SHORT SCALE BASS STRINGS 45-125 | 5-STRING. Since 1964, GHS Strings has been winding electric guitar strings in the southwestern corner of Michigan. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies. SUNBEAMS™ Bass Strings are the next generation of nickel-plated bass strings wound on round core wire.

Theros Beyond Death Best Modern Cards, Southwest Marinade For Steak, Spanish Dance No 2 Guitar, Faiyum Ac Origins, Cisco Sf300-24p Price, List Of Industrial Biotechnology Products, Organicville Bbq Ranch, Civil Partnership Act 2004, Clopay Garage Doors Near Me, Spyderco Compression Lock Failure, Teflon Leaching Into Foods, Meaning Of Latter In Bengali, Cheap Maternity Clothes, Best 5 Quart Sauté Pan, English Lesson Plans For Beginners, Environmental Applications Definition, Raspberry Curd Uk, Acoustic Modem Sound, Carpentry Framing Books, Serbian Orthodox Bible Verses, Eberron: Rising From The Last War Pdf, Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Scones, Baked Ravioli With Vegetables, Pir Sensor Sensitivity Adjustment,