I have made this for the last two years and have enjoyed it exactly written in the recipe, however if you want to try some really spectacular; add 1 1/4 cup of the Andes Creme De Menthe bits into the food processor! Love your recipes! We made these for teacher gifts this year and you’re absolutely right: we will never buy packaged mix again! Thanks for sharing! while i second Nancy McK below -- i would also like to say "thank you" myself for so many excellent recipes, the inspiration for so many creative meals :). Hope Santa pulls through for you! It is wonderful! Kelli – did you use natural cocoa powder or Dutch-process? Category: Drinks That is me being lazy! I also sifted the ingredients as well. I found this recipe on Pinterest and added it to my homemade Christmas goodie baskets this year. About how many ounces of mix does this recipe make? Would a regular white chocolate bar, such as Lindt, work? Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl. We experimented with both water and milk and deemed water just as lovely for the younger girls to enjoy. Really, REALLY curious to find out if anyone has tried making it with water instead of milk. This recipe sounds awesome and I am actually trying it out right now. That is the cutest gift ever, they had to be delighted to receive them! Then I added a splash of milk and it came out frothy, creamy and oh so chocolately – just the way I like it!! 3 cups dry nonfat or whole milk powder (see note) I’m going to try adding more sugar (and maybe more white chocolate)… But I’m pretty disappointed because I really wanted to give some to my aunt the other night, but it wasn’t even as good as cheapo store brand to me. Add mini marshmallows to the container, if desired. Non-dairy creamer has quite a bit of sugar in it, so I don’t know that it’s the best choice for a diabetic diet. Massage for about one minute. This is what I dreamed of drinking while watching ¨Chocolat¨. Transfer hot chocolate to a mug. It should keep several weeks stored well-covered in the pantry (and probably much longer depending on how fresh your ingredients are); one commenter said they kept it for a year. I have made this before and it is SO good. I love that it is in bulk so its easy to make it whatever strength you like. I’m never sure if the powdered milk in recipes are refering to the instant variety or the non-instant–you know, the kind that you have to make in a blender so the particles don’t clump! This Homemade Hot Cocoa also makes a great stocking stuffer for the foodies in your life! but maybe Santa (er, my husband) will take the hint and bring it for Christmas. I drink a mugful of the delicious drink shockingly often, and I am very, very particular about the kind that I like (has to be deep, dark chocolate, for one). or more of powdered cocoa, and sweetener to taste. Thanks for sharing. I just did a side by side taste test of Alton Brown’s, Jacques Torres’, and your recipe, and yours wins hands down. . Do you happen to have printable tags for directions with this? I still have more left for 5 more servings and I have it in an airtight container for future use. (Just a quick note: darker containers are better for storing chocolate. I used this recipe for wedding favors for my daughters wedding on the 30th of December. Wow! How long would batch of this last? I hope the problem will be resolved in the future. Looks so yummy! Great, great recipe! Brands: if you are using a milk powder with a fake/strange after taste, that's going to come through in the hot chocolate. When I do big batches for parties I just go for part Milk/Cream and a mix of straight up millk and semi-sweet chocolate. You’ll want about 9 ounces total (but can probably sneak by with two 4-ounce bars). 20 servings Sorry if this has already been asked, but do you have a weight measurement for the white chocolate? Mel… I just made this cocoa mix and had a cup. I happen to have a great palate and this recipe is better than the canister of Starbucks hot chocolate I threw out so I could have a storage container for the hot chocolate mix I made from this recipe. Scrape in vanilla seeds; discard pod. And wondered has anyone tried it this way and how was the flavor. I used white chocolate chip by Nestle since this ghirardelli were out of stock. I guess that’s the benefit of being able to jump on down to the recipe! I made this mix for teacher gifts this year (packaged in a Christmas-red mug with an instructional tag) and of course in the name of quality control, I had to sample the hot chocolate myself.

Men's Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts Long Sleeve, Asi To Si Promotion List 2018, Gino Padilla Songs, Peking Garden Menu Hornchurch, Essentials Of English Grammar And Composition By Sultan Chand, Now I'm Easy Chords, Objects In The Mirror Lyrics Meaning, How To Improve Vo2 Max Garmin, Functions Of Local Authorities, Samsung Un55fh6200 Bluetooth, Proud Berry Coral Berry Flowers, Greek Revival Renovation, How To Get A Light Block In Minecraft Command, And The Rain Came Down Lyrics, How Much Does It Cost To Start A Winery, Power Exercises At Home For Beginners, Sony Home Theatre Price 5000 To 10000, Hole In The Wall Island, Percy Priest, Worst Neighborhoods In Staten Island, Entry Level Financial Analyst Salary Uk, Abcd Food Pantry, Portland Craigslist Rv By Owner, Pensonic Led Tv 32 Inch Specifications, Grind Fitness Rack Reviews, We Wish You A Merry Christmas Lyrics And Chords, Heathrow Terminal 2 Map, Kenwood Multione Best Price, Allen's Hummingbird Habitat, Bodyweight Leg Extensions, Home Bargains Bathroom Accessories, Hybrid Camper Bunk End Replacement, Mid Century Modern Walnut Dining Table, Goodman Package Unit Troubleshooting, How To Revive A Dying Sunflower Plant, Debt Snowball Vs Avalanche, Sri Lankan Family Names, Audi Q7 Air Conditioning Problems, Biased Disciplinary Investigations, Pigeon Pose Stretch,