The virtual run is a new concept to us, like many things are in 2020, we ask for your patience as we fit all the pieces together. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, it was decided that some magical events will be held virtually. The daily details on everything happening in the Castle. You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. The medals are shipped on the “honor system”…if you don’t have the opportunity to complete your distance by the time the medal arrives, that’s okay! Price $18.00. Regular entry price £14.00 Places now sold out. A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. Armistice Extra. Attention all witches and wizards! See "Past Events" for the complete history! Einzelpreis / pro . From common room to common room, runners from all our houses have had experiences with the PHRC that have improved their lives, and those of so many around them. Potterhead Running Club (PHRC) is a virtual running club operated by Random Tuesday, Inc. (RTI), a 501(c)3 organization. The world wins. 22.11.2020 - Caribbean Charity Run: Jamaica. I totes cried in my car in the parking lot afterward because I finally made it to double digits. Copyright © 2020 Potterhead Running Club. You don’t have to report back to us to prove you’ve completed it, or use any tracking apps to monitor distance unless you choose to. Price $18.00. Find PHRC attire, running gear, hydration vessels, and more! Run 1000 km over 2020. We ship you the magical runner’s medal, and proceeds from each series go to support a unique and wonderful charity partner! We solemnly swear that we are up to #SoMuchGood. It has been so much fun working with you and your team and I hope that we can continue to partner in the future. And that is genuine kindness. Ania Suttner. I Ran It Anyway - 26.2 Miles or 13.1 Miles 2020. Run for charity whilst earning medals and becoming part of a community - Start your Virtual Race today! You win. Medal Chasers. Once a charity partner, always a charity partner. Virtual run 5ks, 10ks, half and full marathons. Run for it Marty - Embrace the Amazing - Longclaw Challenge - Forever in My Heart - Freedom Run - Horcrux Run Quest. Log In. And it warmly welcomes you into a community of over 75,000 people who have logged over 15,000,000 miles running, jogging, walking, and more; and raised over $2.5 million for small, incredible charity partners around the world. Normaler Preis €24,95 Black Friday Special €24,95 Normaler Preis. The terms FANTHROPY and FANTHROPY RUNNING CLUBS are trademarks of Random Tuesday, Inc., a registered 501(c)3 corporation. These are just a few of their great stories! Regardless of if you can travel to London, United Kingdom, fans can still experience the magic of Harry Potter with this new virtual tour. We are adding more events to our 2020 calendar. 2020 Event Locations. Frühbucher Ausverkauft. "Every single mile I earn these days is all for charity, specifically for PHRC. HARRY POTTER, characters, names, and related indicia are trademarks of and (C) Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. Harry Potter publishing Rights (C) JKR. They hold me up when I'm down, they make me laugh when I'm sad, and they push me to be a better person every day. November 20K Leopard Virtual Distance Challenge- Cycle, Run, or TRI. You complete the event distance however, whenever, wherever you choose. Details. January 1, 2020 Address. November - Armistice 11 with matching pin badge. Please stay connected so we can tell you when we are coming to a city near you. Regular price £12.99. Not only are you supporting amazing charities, but you’re supporting other people. PHRC is not endorsed, sanctioned, or in any other way supported directly or indirectly by Warner Bros. Entertainment, the Harry Potter book publishers, or J.K. Rowling and her representatives. Regular price £12.99. Add to Calendar + Google Calendar + iCal Calendar + Outlook Calendar BUY NOW. ", "Today I got on the treadmill and struggled so, so hard, but I summoned my 'snek' reserves and "one more, one more"-d myself all the way to 10 miles in just under 2 hours. It’s rewarding. Hear directly from some of the incredible non-profit organizations we’ve been privileged to work with! It’s completely up to you! Run where and when you like against people Worldwide Potterhead Running Club (PHRC) is a virtual running club operated by Random Tuesday, Inc. (RTI), a 501(c)3 organization. Regular price £12.99. Regular price £12.99. Run 500 km across 2020. A virtual run is an event that can be run in any location, at any time, at any pace. $20.00 - $30 . Quick View. PHRC is not endorsed, sanctioned, or in any other way supported directly or indirectly by Warner Bros. Entertainment, the Harry Potter book publishers, or J.K. Rowling and her representatives. Virtual Wizard Run A magical celebration is brewing Register Now. When you combine the passion of fandom with the game-changing power of philanthropy, you get Fanthropy. ", Potterhead Running Club (PHRC) is a virtual running club operated by, Vault 713: Sign up for the final 2020 medals, The Closet Under the Stairs: Past Event Shirts, Nonprofit Grant Request (Self-Nomination). Der Family Run war super. Running or walking these virtual races on your own, or with friends! Secure next year's medals and Perfect Prefect status! You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). RUN-derful Winter. Wizard Bling. You can walk, jog, or run; use the treadmill, hit the road, sidewalk, or trail; you can even participate day or night or even in another “real-world” race. Here in the Potterhead Running Club (part of the Fanthropy Running Clubs), each virtual run celebrates an aspect of the magical world, where participants receive a custom-designed finisher’s medal for their fitness effort, and the charity partner for that event receives donations from the proceeds. Red Poppy Armistice Day 2020 Challenge - 1 Mile, 2K, 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Marathon. Online Online . school. We pushed ourselves to the breaking point while supporting a fantastic charity! Regular entry price £12.00. This is all about you! Regular entry price £12.00. Hogwarts Online (HOL) is an online Harry Potter community that has been running since 2001. 2021 Mile 2021 Annual Challenge. Each virtual event is a fun, engaging, and magical way to get up and moving for the best reasons: you’re doing some good for your personal health and fitness, while doing something truly amazing for the world at the same time. Potterhead Running Club (PHRC) is a virtual running club operated by Random Tuesday, Inc. (RTI), a 501(c)3 organization.. PHRC is not endorsed, sanctioned, or in any other way supported directly or indirectly by Warner Bros. Entertainment, the Harry Potter … Oktober - Dezember 2020. Run on a treadmill! Please refer to our privacy policy for further information about how we handle your data. Discover Magic Discover Classes Discover Friendship Discover Hogwarts . ", "I ended up completing 49 miles in less than a week. It’s really “your race, your pace, your place”. Each Potterhead Running Club event has a defined distance, and an open registration period of about a month. We solemnly swear that we are up to #SoMuchGood. A new way to run with your phone 7th October 2020 The guys at Freetrain got in touch with us at Virtual Runner to tell us about a new product they have developed and launched. Feel great. It’s easy. Vor allem die Medaillen für die Kids! Quick View. 22.11.2020 - Caribbean Charity Run: Jamaica. Feature Events Save of 10% on orders of $100 or more with promo code Love2run at checkout. It continues to be such a delight to work with you all. PHRC is not endorsed, sanctioned, or in any other way supported directly or indirectly by Warner Bros. Entertainment, the Harry Potter book publishers, or J.K. Rowling and her representatives. Coming Soon to a City Near you. Best of all, about two weeks after the event registration ends you’ll be sent an incredible, uniquely designed Potterhead-themed medal! Code valid through 11/27. Add to Cart. HARRY POTTER, characters, names, and related indicia are trademarks of and (C) Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. Harry Potter publishing Rights (C) JKR. ", "Each and every one of you, from the Amy’s to the Zoe’s, from Claws to Puffs, should consider yourselves friends to people around the world, support to people you don’t know, and genuinely good people. They're some of the best supporters I've ever had. This is to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 through social distancing. So, thank you to the Potterhead Running Club! Only through Dec. 7:your last chance for any 2020 medal! Win medals, prizes and compete to top the running hall of fame. Much like with Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, you will be able to attend your own sorting ceremony, take classes, play Quidditch, earn points for your House and make new friends. Following the closure of Warner Bros. ", "I really feel like this was such a meaningful collaboration in so many ways. ", "This has been a great opportunity to organize all our local chapters to do something fun and warm together. Event Date. Sun, December 13, 2020 @ 11:00AM To Sun, December 13, 2020 @ 12:30PM . Y'all give me strength when I have no gas left, and I am inspired daily by my amazing dungeon-mates. The charity partner wins. Harry Potter (Sat.1) online streamen Sendetermine November/Dezember 2020 In Mediathek abrufbar Alle Infos

Nfhs Football Field Dimensions, Lysol Antibacterial All Purpose Cleaner Gallon, Photo To Oil Painting On Canvas, Baked Apples In Microwave, What Temperature Should A Venison Roast Be Cooked To, Average Temperature Person, Constable Plod Meaning In Urdu, Costco Pasta Sauce, Timosa The Physician Bug, Seafood Stuffed Shells With Ricotta Cheese, How Does Nissa, Who Shakes The World Work, Deep Fried Uncrustables Recipe, Thousand Year Storm Mtg Price, Marana Weather Forecast, Cherry Crumble Recipe Nigella, Chocolate Pudding With Chocolate Chips, Black Booklice Uk, Phylakes Assassin's Creed Origins, Woodworking Basics Peter Korn Pdf, Real Mathematical Analysis Pdf, Quilt Kits On Sale, Kfc Near Alton Towers, Best Nietzsche Books To Start With, Beautyrest Heated Blanket Not Working, How Did Desmond Miles Die, Shraddha Srinath Wiki, Common Business Terms, How To Draw Cricket Stumps, Toukiden 2 Pc, Walmart Electric Mixer, Best Tamanu Oil, Gt Pro Performer 29 For Sale, Terms Of Trade Example, Turkey And Beef Meatballs, Eternity Code Ratios, Pune Pin Code, Low Carb Cowboy Breakfast Skillet,