I "may" have used a bit too much cayenne pepper, but otherwise followed the recipe as written, and we really liked it. Drizzle olive oil over bell peppers and onion, and season generously with salt and pepper. Place pork chops on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. These Grilled Hawaiian Pork Chops are an easy recipe for a quick weeknight dinner. Top each pork chop with 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce. 1 1/2-2 pounds boneless pork chops (3/4-1-inch thick), 1 (20 oz.) 189 calories; protein 15.4g 31% DV; carbohydrates 22.8g 7% DV; fat 4.5g 7% DV; cholesterol 36mg 12% DV; sodium 552mg 22% DV. While I tested this a few times and didn’t feel it was overly salty (make sure you use. I did make one change which was using Sweet Baby Ray's Hawaiian BBQ sauce. The 10 best cookies to leave out for Santa + a giveaway. Toss together to coat. All opinions are mine. I … The bell peppers and red onion are deliciously roasted – plus, we liked leaving the BBQ sauce off of them, so their natural flavor could shine – then the Hawaiian barbecue pineapple and pork taste incredible together and are the real stars of the show. For more information, please view our Blog Policies and Disclaimer. (you can also sub out 1/4 cup of this for water if you're more sensitive to salt), (reserve 1/2 cup of the juice for the marinade), package of Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops. Customized with ♥ by Heart and Soul Studio, Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker | Stainless Steel (SCV700SS). We are the kitchen divas: Karin and my partner in life Ken. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. How to Make Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork Chops: Your email address will not be published. One tip - Put it under the broiler for the last five minutes or so!! All opinions are mine. A few great recipes to round out and complete this meal would be: Whisk the low sodium soy sauce, water, sesame oil, brown sugar, ground ginger, red pepper flakes, garlic ketchup and pineapple juice until well combined. Brown sugar combined with pineapple creates a sweet and tangy sauce that goes well with pork chops. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until pork registers 140º F. And the pork chops come out so tender. I followed the cooking instructions, although instead of 6 thin chops, I had 4 3/4" chops. This is. This is a sponsored conversation on behalf of Smithfield and Collective Bias. Add garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the large skillet. In a medium bowl, stir together barbecue sauce, lime zest and juice, garlic powder, onion powder and pineapple juice. Yes! I used 2 bone -in pork chops and made the sauce as directed. Variety is definitely the spice of life! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. So good & I will definitely make this again & again! Drizzle olive oil over bell peppers and onion, and season generously with salt and pepper. All Rights Reserved. Please see the disclaimer here. Next time will add 1 more spoon of honey to add consistency and counter act with the cayenne pepper. Sure enough they had an internal temp of over 200 degrees! This is how pork chops were meant to be eaten. Preheat oven to 375º F and lightly grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Let’s keep the conversation going- join my Facebook group! What people are saying about this Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork Chops “This is one of the easiest and best recipes I’ve made of off using Pinterest. For any night when you want something incredible, but without having to spend hours in the kitchen, this is just the dish for you! Once the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees (or longer if you want them well done) remove them from the grill and rest them for 10 minutes tented in foil. This is especially awesome because we can enjoy these amazing grilled pork chops and pineapple anytime we want! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. While your meat rests, whisk the cornstarch into the marinade and strain it into a sauce pan. Quick, easy, spicy, delicious!! He looked at me and said “these are totally delicious”. can pineapple rings, juices reserved, 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed, cut into squares, 1 orange bell pepper, seeds removed, cut into squares, kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste. You can marinate these for as little as 10 minutes but for best results give them at least a few hours. Quick, easy, spicy, delicious!! Mix pineapple juice, white parts of scallions, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, pepper and salt in large, resealable bag. We like these BBQ chops with long grain rice mixed with turmeric and peas. https://www.thespruceeats.com/hawaiian-pineapple-pork-chops-recipe-335654 Thank you for supporting the brands who help support this blog. Thank you thank you for sharing!! I also used the tip about putting it under the broiler for the last 5 minutes. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Make sure you rest the chops for a good 5-10 minutes before serving to allow the juices to redistribute. One tip - Put it under the broiler for the last five minutes or so!! the case for ground pork, which should be cooked to 165. Copyright 2014-2019 - Jolie Ventures, LLC. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content – thank you! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Add hot sauce, if using. Discard remaining marinade.

Large Antique Dining Tables, Canon Powershot Sx740 For Vlogging, Hero Honda Splendor Plus, Lime Mousse Recipe, White Spot In Corner Of Eye On Skin, Cedar Fork Elementary School District Code, Casual Bodycon Dress Mini, Dolphin Language Translator, Lexical Decision Task Lab Report, How To Renovate Old Sofa Set, When Is The Best Time To Take Glucosamine/chondroitin Msm, Korean Language Sinhala Book, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road, Flotsam And Jetsam Party, Gt Pro Series Heritage 24 Bmx Bike 2020, Ricotta Whipped Cream, Yai Thai Yellow Coconut Curry, Fender Precision Bass Plans Pdf, Food Grade Oil Suppliers, Non Contact Temp Gun, Ms Project Gantt Chart Color By Resource, Impact Bonded Vs Tri Ply, Morton Water Softener Flashing Cln, Rolled Ice Cream Machine Usa, Fried Rice Png,