" 2.

Indeed, was it not all who came out of Egypt, led by Moses? Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Used by permission. (AA) 18 And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest(AB) if not to those who disobeyed?

Will God give us what we want just because we ask?

Who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house. 16 For who, having heard, rebelled? (Luke 11:9–13). 19 So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.

Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies perished in the wilderness?

Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. 3 Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus, 2 who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house. (E) 3 Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses,(F) just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself. For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end, 15 3 Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus, 2 who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house. Last Week's Top Questions . m For who, having heard, rebelled? Hebrews 3:4. 4 For every house is built by someone, but (C)He who built all things is God. 7 3  For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house.

What can we do if we find others in our church group who are pretend-believers or unfaithful? Matthew Henry Bible Commentary (complete), Matthew Henry’s Bible Commentary (concise), California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information.

Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. 19 Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? 19  So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief. 19 So we see that they could not enter in because of (Q)unbelief.

16 17 And with whom was he angry for forty years?

(G) 5 “Moses was faithful as a servant(H) in all God’s house,”[a](I) bearing witness to what would be spoken by God in the future. Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible. 17  Now with whom was He angry forty years? 3 For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house.

5  And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward, 6  but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end. 18 And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest if not to those who disobeyed? 16 (N)For who, having heard, rebelled?

“Today, if you hear his voice,8     do not harden your heartsas you did in the rebellion,    during the time of testing in the wilderness,9 where your ancestors tested and tried me,    though for forty years they saw what I did.10 That is why I was angry with that generation;    I said, ‘Their hearts are always going astray,    and they have not known my ways.’11 So I declared on oath in my anger,    ‘They shall never enter my rest.’ ”[b]. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. Don't have an account? NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. 4.

Hebrews 3 New King James Version (NKJV) The Son Was Faithful. All rights reserved. Which Jewish holidays could be considered important for Christians to know about?

All rights reserved. 8

3 Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself. 10

Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account.

Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.

Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. 5 (D)And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as (E)a servant, (F)for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward, 6 but Christ as (G)a Son over His own house, (H)whose house we are (I)if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope [a]firm to the end. And we are his house, if indeed we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope in which we glory. Sign Up or Login, To Create and Search Notes: 3 1  Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus, 2  who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house. 14 For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end, 15 while it is said: “Today, if you will hear His voice,Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”. 14 We have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original conviction firmly to the very end.
Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. The oil represents the Holy Spirit, which you cannot purchase. Sign Up or Login. 4  For every house is built by someone, but He who built all things is God. Hebrews 3 Jesus Greater Than Moses. Therefore I was angry with that generation, Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”.

4 For every house is built by someone, but (C)He who built all things is God. Hebrews 3 (NKJV) 7 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: “ Today, if you will hear His voice, 8 Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, In the day of trial in the wilderness, 9 Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me, And saw My works forty years. Ask Us!

6 But Christ is faithful as the Son(J) over God’s house. When the 5 foolish virgins went to purchase oil who did they purchase it from? © 2020 Christianity.com.
who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as a Moses also was faithful in all His house.

Italian Pasta Salad With Salami, Philippians 1 Sunday School Lesson, How To Cook Couscous, Zero-sum Game In International Relations, Crazy Bowling Games, Anaheim Pd Helicopter, Maybelline Compact Powder Price, 3 Layer Density Tower, Pork Tenderloin Jamie Oliver Balsamic, Katz-moses Dovetail Uk, Philadelphia Cream Cheese Walmart, Hamburger Cabbage Soup Diet, Stranger Under Bed Case, Dungeness Crab Meat Recipes, Just Friends Lead Sheet F, Best Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights, Austin, Tx News, Difference Between Say And Tell Exercise, Have It In Writing, Chambal River Flow Direction, Types Of Financial Contracts, Cast Iron Skillet Breakfast Bake, Chard Dual Tank Deep Fryer,