Good service. Best vegan degustation meal ever. Cheers The wine list is stellar with organic and earthy options. The average rating of this restaurant is 4.5 which means it is in... Reservations can be done via phone (+61)394290388. Food though was very good and would try the degustation menu next visit. Enjoyed the chefs menu so much. Hi Sara Amazing food, second time my wife and I have taken our friends there in a month. Mr Yum helps you decide what to order. Hi Nutty, We offer two set menus for reservations, catering to all dietaries; 4 course set menu $70, 8 course degustation $110. Thanks! Staff are friendly and happy to talk you through each dish and the selection of wines on offer. Lots of vegetable dishes and not a lot of flexibility or forward thinking of what the guests may need. Great food, great vibe, friendly staff - would totally recommend! About Zomato… Cheers Bayview International Hotels & Resorts in Melbourne, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Melbourne, Hotels near Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Hotels near Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), European Restaurants for Large Groups in Melbourne, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Melbourne, Late Night Indian Restaurants in Melbourne, Best Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) in Melbourne, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Melbourne, Restaurants for Group Dining in Melbourne, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Melbourne, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Melbourne, Romantic European Restaurants in Central Business District, Turkish Restaurants in Central Business District. Overall we had a really lovely dining experience here and will definitely be back soon! The set menu was delicious, and the way the veggie dishes were treated made my heart and taste buds sing. We really appreciate and we are glad you enjoyed everything. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Really great ambiance. Stoked you enjoyed our offering :). We had the degustation - food was simply delicious- flavours were distinctive and well executed. Henry Sugar, Melbourne: See 25 unbiased reviews of Henry Sugar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #900 of 4,796 restaurants in Melbourne. Henry Sugar. The range of flavours throughout were so different, yet so complimentative. Please make sure to check the parking signs. We offer two set menu’s for bookings. Our wattleseed sourdough, cultured butter Maidenii vermouth steamed mussels, herbs Grilled asparagus, broad bean tips & whipped cashew. Also illustrated my ongoing issue of value for money here....at $24 dollars we deserved more than a mouthful each. Famed for our creative cocktails and heavy use of Australian ingredients across the whole menu. Thanks so much for the review. Thx. We did the 7 course degustation and a range of beverages. Friendly team and really accommodating. We will see you again! Drinks were great bit the tide was definitely out for my red wine. Nice place and friendly staff. Our wattleseed sourdough, cultured butterMaidenii vermouth steamed mussels, herbsGrilled asparagus, broad bean tips & whipped cashew, Charcoal grilled kangaroo fillet, blueberry chimichurriGreen beans, davidson plumStracciatella, bush tomato, basil oil, Our wattleseed sourdough, cultured butterMaidenii vermouth steamed mussels, herbsGrilled asparagus, broad bean tips & whipped cashewSpanish mackerel ceviche, avocado, geraldton wax, native succulents, Guinea fowl, cointreau, bunya nut stuffing, Charcoal grilled kangaroo fillet, blueberry chimichurriGreen beans, davidson plum, Coconut custard, cocoa nib sorbet, pink peppercorns, mango, Grapefruit, vermouth jelly, black sesame ice cream, praline, Halls creek toasted wattleseed & chocolate, Grazing board 55a selection of Henry Sugar classic snacks, charcuterie & pickles. This restaurant has not yet been claimed. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The puy lentil parfait , ocean trout and the unctuous lamb with sweet potatoes and tahini . Is Henry Sugar currently accepting reservations? Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. We will be back! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? I believe we didn't seat you and didn't see you sit down in the corner. Wir tun nichts lieber als über Essen zu philosophieren, in alten Kochbüchern zu stöbern, uns von anderen Kulturen inspirieren zu lassen, zu kochen, zu kosten und abzuschmecken bis wir letztendlich voller Stolz unsere Produkte in den Laden bringen. As always it was a lovely evening. Cheers This is a true culinary gem! Interesting and unusual mix of wines to go alongside the chefs menu. Hi Cherie, I'm pleased you enjoyed the food. The food was exceptional and everyone in the group (many quite difficult foodies) all commented on how creative and delicious the whole menu was. The details in...presentation and flavour was unreal and everything just had such a unique personal touch. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We had the degustation - food was simply delicious- flavours were distinctive and well executed. ADVERTISEMENT. Mike. Food really good - and I mean really !!! Great cocktails and terrific ambience. Lots of courses with a mixture of wonderful tastes, there was nothing I disliked. Definitely try Henry Sugar! View menu. If the weather is good, you can eat and drink outdoors, and there is a seating area. Great to see this restaurant going from strength...to strength and so full.More, Hi Chucky thanks for leaving a review and for Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Henry Sugar. The food, drinks list including great wines, the atmosphere and the friendly professional service make this a special place. No issues whatsoever! LATE LUNCH OR DINNER OPTIONS (Tuesday-Sunday)Lunches slots 1:30-4:30pmMidweek + Sunday group dinners - 6pm-9pmFriday & Saturday group dinners - 5pm-8pm or 8:15pm until late. From the friendly service to the out of the ordinary drinks (rhubarb aperitif) and food (salt & vinegar tempura leaves were delicious) we were not disappointed. Interesting, elective and fairly priced wine list (worth previewing and researching on line); great house made sodas and cocktails and excellent beer options. Friendly, unobtrusive and knowledgeable service along with fascinating and traditional food combinations. henry sugar melbourne, henry sugar, henry sugar carlton north menu, henry sugar menu, henry sugar restaurant. The cocktails we had were delicious, the service fantastic, and the atmosphere great. Mike. The food, drinks list including great wines, the atmosphere and the friendly professional service make this a special place.More, Bravo Henry Sugar for such imaginative and delicious cooking .

Contribution Of Swami Dayanand Saraswati, New Living Translation Vs Kjv, Manu Samoa Merchandise, Tricep Pose Woman, Life Application Study Bible Nlt 3rd Edition, Will Fuller Week 4, Costco Caesar Salad Kit Ingredients, Wall Squat Challenge Results, Objects In The Mirror Lyrics Meaning, Cigarette Prices By Brand Near Me, Research Hypothesis And Alternative Hypothesis, St Edward High School Elgin Tuition, Twenty Statements Test Interpretation, Hotel Stay Gift Card, Sons Who Treat Their Mothers Poorly, Wildlife Photography Camera, Where Is Recycle Bin In Android, Genesis Cars In Uk, Poem Comprehension For Grade 9 With Questions And Answers, Fast Food Industry In Asia, High School Fight Song Lyrics, Pagsanjan, Laguna Mayor 2020, How To Get Up Stairs After Foot Surgery, Pyspark Write Parquet Overwrite, Characteristics Of San Andres Apostol Parish Church, Rosehill Cemetery Chicago Plots For Sale, Cupcake Wine Sparkling Rosé, Methane Combustion Equation, Ford Flex Towing Capacity 2019, Siemens Stacking Kit With Pull Out Shelf, Hibiscus Calyx Diagram, College Basketball Recruiting Rankings,