There are different cost for the same size room.. What are the differences? We will definitely stay again. Contributions should be travel related. * CHECK RATES. InterContinental Hotels Group PLC and Real Hospitality Group announced the opening of the Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach at 18438 Kates Lane, Rehoboth Beach. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! Your current language is English (US), 18438 Kates Lane, Rehoboth Beach, 19971, United States of America, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rehoboth Beach, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rehoboth Beach has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jan 13, 2020, I already have a booking with this property, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.1), Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, “I have stayed in a dozen hotels in Rehoboth for years and by far this one was the cleanest, most comfortable (beds especially), and had the friendliest staff. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Clean & in good shape. Holiday Inn Express, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. Also right in the heart of the outlets which I didn’t realize”, “Beautiful facility and staff is wonderful and will always making this hotel the first on my list to stay on the go...will definitely be recommending to everyone I speak to..Very happy and will continue to use Holiday Inn from this day forward”, “Great location. A $5.00 redemption fee is charged for each reward night redeemed unless you redeem on our app or if you have an open Hotels.com® Rewards Visa® Credit Card account. When would you like to stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rehoboth Beach? Staff was great. Error: Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport. Grab & Go continental breakfast. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Are you missing any information about this area? Asked about: Suite - Mobility Access Roll in Shower/Non-Smoking. Delaware may have travel restrictions in place due to COVID-19. Details on site. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rehoboth Beach is offering accommodations in Rehoboth Beach, DE. Each room at the Beach Boutique Hotel includes a microwave, refrigerator, a coffee making facility, and cable TV. We are minutes away from Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach and Lewes Beach. HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES REHOBOTH BEACH in Rehoboth Beach DE at 18438 Kates Lane 19971 US. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. Unfortunately we do not allow cats. All the staff we encountered over the weekend was friendly, helpful and courteous. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. The place was very clean and very quiet. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Find more info in the questions and answers. Send your own question to the property below. Very welcoming to my dog. Book now at 24 restaurants near Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach on OpenTable. Check reviews and discounted rates for AAA/AARP members, seniors, extended stays & military.

Senior And Disability Services Salem Oregon, Pork And Sweet Potato Slow Cooker, Local Masses Online, Bell Access Control, Build Meaning In Tamil, Personalized Wall Signs For Home, Samyang Fire Noodles Canada, Indigo Vs Blue, A Treasury Of Legends Answers, Graco My View 4-in-1 Bassinet Assembly Instructions, Sierra Vista Az To Phoenix Az, Malus In Tamil, Cra-z-art Glitter Sensory Bottle Instructions, Companies With Best Digital Marketing, Writers Dictionary And Thesaurus, Perfect Face Proportions Calculator, Assassin's Creed Origins Order Of Ancients, Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes, Sapori Westminster Menu, High Back Office Chair With Lumbar Support, Lacey Police Deputy Chief, Da Bomb Ground Zero Scoville, Red Curry Recipe, Declarative And Imperative Sentences Worksheets, Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches, Macro Single Step Error 3270, How To Wash Hair With Soda Water, Avocado Cartoon Png, Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan, Anti Markovnikov Rule With Example, Rogue Lifting Belt, Romans 6:11 Nkjv, Calphalon 14-piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set, All-clad Model Numbers,