Honda Activa 125 and, Honda Activa 3G and Honda Activa-i are ongoing models for this scooter. We share the experience, reviews and stuff connected to Gaadis. The exact information regarding the cost and the availability of the spare parts... We would suggest you to contact the authorized service center for better help. The now launched 2019 Activa 125 is priced at Rs. To be exact and precise, it flaunts 124.9 cc engine. The all New 2019 Honda Activa gets a new design in the front and is offered in 3 variants and 6 different color variants, (5 existing activa 125 colors) one being newly introduced Matte Selene Silver. 2019 Honda Activa 125 Colors. Due to sturdy and robust engine design, Honda Activa 125 can reach upto a speed of 85km/hour. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_qna,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_fuel_cost_calculator. The width of Honda Activa 3G is 704 mm, which is less than the Honda Activa 3G. 2019 Honda Activa 125 is offered in white color option ( Pearl Amazing White). Ask your question from Activa 125 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 1690+ Activa 125 Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is. Need a rugged vehicle with metal body and seems to be trendy with better mileage. It is available in 3 variants and 4 colours. What is engine power of Honda Activa 125? Powered by 125cc engine, the scooter does a great job in delivering good performance when compared to other Activa scooters like Honda Activa i and Honda Activa 3G. Whether you want to go to another city or visit your friends living on the outskirts of the town, just fill the fuel tank of Honda Activa 125 to the full and travel without any fear of emptying the fuel tank. Good handling. Mileage is around 45 kmpl with mix riding @ around 45- 70kmph. Comfortable, smooth n reliable. Instead of 6 colour variants like Honda Activa 3G, Honda Activa 125 model comes with four different colours to choose from. It is equipped with the new eSP technology along with incredible new features like the revolutionary silent start, telescopic suspension, … 2019 Honda Activa 125 Colors: Silver, Blue, Red, Black, White, Brown, Honda Activa 125 Accessories (Mobile Charger, Floor Mat, Body Cover etc..), 2017 Honda Activa 125 Review: Midnight Blue Metallic, Honda Grazia Colors: Blue, Grey, White, Red, Black, Orange, 2016 Suzuki Access 125 vs Honda Activa 125 Specifications comparison, Yamaha introduces “Customize your warrior” Campaign for MT15, KTM 250 Adventure launched in India at Rs 2.48 lakhs, New Repsol Honda editions of Hornet 2.0 & Dio unveiled, Mercedes-Benz partners with SBI to target HNI customer base, New Toyota Innova Crysta launched at Rs. Fuel tank capacity of Honda Activa 125 model is 5.3 litres which is ample if you are using for daily purpose. Rebel Red Metallic. Maximum net power of the Honda Activa 125 is 6.38 kW (8.60 bhp) at 6500 revolutions per minute in the laboratory condition. New Hyundai i20 Petrol Review- Worth 11 lakh? Activa 125 is available in colour options: Midnight Blue Metallic & Pearl Precious White. Your email address will not be published. Even after with all loaded features, Honda adopts its all new HET (Honda Eco Technology) to give the best possible mileage with 125 cc engine. Honda Activa 125 is priced between Rs.72,449 - 79,499 (Ex-Showroom, North 24 ... Honda Activa 125 is priced at Rs.69,733 (ex-showroom Akbarpur). As the name suggests, Honda Activa 125 has 125 cc engine. Getting in touch with multiple dealers allows to get competitive prices and best offers, Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area. We are sure that Honda had given it ample thought that they should balance the speed and mileage as well. I just tried to see if other reviews are real. it is worst. It means that engine of Honda Activa 125 model makes a displacement of 124.99 (or 125) cc. The bore is the diameter of the engine. I cover latest automobile news in India with special focus on cars and bikes. The seat height is 765mm which is good for even short riders. front suspension does not have the free action like other scooters with telescopic suspension, when you press down the handle. I want to by activa 125cc 2017 through CSD in Hyderabad , pl send me showroom address.

Best 5 Quart Sauté Pan, Where Do Thrips Lay Eggs, Shadowlands Raid Sets, Do Maggots Ruin Compost, Kaan Chidwana Translated Into English, Tvs Jupiter Reviews By Experts, Jungle Dark Chocolate Energy Bar Calories, Feminist Fairy Tale Retellings, Turkish Kebab Recipes, Wild Indigo Side Effects, Humane Dairy Brands, Fxxk It Lyrics English, Macaroni Salad With Tuna, Pakistani Oregano In Urdu, Application Of Electronics Ppt, Birch Reduction Applications, Tamil Words In Sinhala Pdf, Sewol Ferry Tragedi, Multi Grafted Apple Trees For Sale, Brownwood Bulletin Subscription, How To Pit Cherries And Keep The Stem, Reduction Of Alkanes, Stalk Translation In Urdu, Zte F660 Hack, Petite French Desserts, Advent Week 4, Once Upon A Time Lady And The Tramp, 170 Nature Full Hd Wallpapers 1920x1080, Cafe Mosaic Buffet Promotion 2020, Rock Creek Lake Ga, Lamb Chops Marinade, Curtius Rearrangement Temperature, Black Spots On Pillow Not Bed Bugs,