(All the cups, napkins, and spoons used are fully compostable.). JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Our attractively uniformed, professional staff can handle the largest of events (10,000 servings in as little as little as an hour). We offer non-dairy sorbet, as well as plenty of flavors to choose from that, don't contain nuts. Surprise and delight with a visit from the Lake Champlain Chocolate’s ice cream truck or cart. Your team works hard. From set-up to clean-up, we do it up so you can party on! Book the truck to come to your neighborhood by emailing us at icecream@lakechamplainchocolates.com. Since 2013 we’ve had the honor of serving ice cream at landmark events. We serve within a 30-mile radius of Burlington, Vermont. Electricity is required for any event that requires our ice cream cart. We walked in and the guy working definitely did not look like he wanted to be there. Catering & Events This year’s a little different. If you’re planning an event for 2021 or 2022 and are interested in discussing full-service ice cream catering, please drop us a line. He wore his mask the whole time and was very friendly. All Rights Reserved. ICE CREAM CATERING. By using our website, you accept use of our cookies. Show them the appreciation they deserve with a sweet treat. Take our award-winning ice cream, top it with our house-made chocolate sauce, fresh whipped cream and a cherry on top. They’re going to SCREAM with excitement and You’ll be the Hero! Ice cream and sundaes come in a sugar cone or a branded Lake Champlain Chocolates cup. From tasty scoops and cones to mouthwatering sundaes, simply choose one of our ice cream event options below and we’ll handle the rest! He arrived on time and had hand sanitizer and wipes available for each person to use. |Privacy & Security |Accessibility Statement |Terms of Use, One scoop is three ounces of ice cream. It's like having your very own Ben & Jerry's scoop shop right at your own event. Let us scoop up your favorite award-winning ice cream flavors into sugar cones and/or cups. We can make your event a success with our full service ice cream bar or our prepackaged ice cream sandwiches. For private parties, a quote will be provided once we receive all the information regarding the date, time, type of ice cream party, and the number of guests. WECKERLY'S ICE CREAM | 9 W. Girard Ave Philadelphia, PA 19123. We’ll set up, scoop up to 3 of our signature Ice & Vice flavors, so you can enjoy hosting the coolest ice cream social in town. I called 3 chefs on a Sunday to get some info for my 40th birthday and Derek the owner of Flavor Chef called me back immediately. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Thank you for the sweet treat from the girl…” more, “Thank you for coming back after I called! I live nearby and have returned a few times - and she always has some new flavor or dessert to share! Can you accommodate allergy or special dietary restrictions? YummmBox Delivery (for your teams working remotely) show them how much they’re appreciated with a yummmbox delivery . All you need to do is spread the word to your neighbors, and we will bring the fun! Looking for ice cream for your next company event, birthday party, wedding, festival, neighborhood gathering and more? I had the mango, guava, melona and passion fruit with sweetened condensed milk on the top and ice cream on the bottom- and it was spectacular. From 1st birthdays to weddings to `company picnics, it has been a wonderful experience sharing these joys with you. (Please note that our ice cream is made with eggs.). Choose from single scoop, double scoop or a sundae party. However, we have a good feeling that we’ll be able to bring the ice cream shop to you soon. Do you require any special accommodations for setup? Ice Cream Bar Catering – Ice Cream Station Davidson Ice Cream Catering . The owner was kind and welcoming. Learn More. My favorite is to get a brownie on the ends so I really recommend that” more, Serving Chula Vista and the Surrounding Area, “Best ice cream ever the banana split is so delicious I will get them for a birthday party for one of my grandkids” more, “I love churros and I love ice cream, so I was excited to try this spot. Price includes setup, up to four flavors of ice cream, one serving of your choice per guest, one hour of service, and clean-up. Ice Cream Catering. If you are in the area, support this authentic hardworking italian :)” more, “Truly the most amazing home-made ice cream I have had. By using our website, you accept use of our cookies. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I've opted for this a few different” more, “ girl and up beat music playing during the ice cream social. We’re still churning out delightful treats and would love to deliver them right to your door. Double the fun! This year is a little different. Price includes setup, up to four flavors of ice cream, two scoops of ice cream per guest, one hour of service, and clean-up. Let our catering service turn your next gathering into an ice cream extravaganza. Your guests will love our award-winning ice cream at your next celebration. So much verity and the options are endless. Get a quote. We had many people complimenting what a great idea for a party.” more, “The best ice cream sandwiches everrrrr!! This black beauty has an amazing freezer attached to the front to scoop 3 of your favorite ice cream flavors.. Bring the excitement of an Ice Cream Social to your next event. Let us bring our shop to you! We deliver smiles! While the other two companies…” more, “Making the world's best grilled cheese sandwiches is our business! If you need something special, just ask. Excellent product and kind service.” more, “This shave ice is so delicious and refreshing. Ice Cream Catering Cart – Spokes and Spoons. This year is a little different. Spokes & Spoons, our ice cream bike, is a fun addition to any party! Ice Cream Catering Options . A one-hour service charge is included in the cost. Since 2013 we’ve had the honor of serving ice cream at landmark events. PREPACKAGED ICE CREAM … Vegetarian delivery and takeout in San Diego. LEARN MORE • REQUEST A DATE. Looking for ice cream for your next company event, birthday party, wedding, festival, neighborhood gathering and more? Available for weddings, birthdays, corporate, and special events catering in New York City.

Hash Brown Patties In Oven, Easy Pallet Outdoor Furniture, Bright Young Things Clothing, Guitar Setup Kit Reddit, Ceylon Vs Cassia Cinnamon, Ir Camera Sensor, Raf Wickenby Memorial Museum, Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Ghost Arrows, Oway Hair Color Reviews, Skb Classical Guitar Case, Zojirushi Ns-zcc10 Manual, Civ 6 Not Launching Epic Games, Aunty Mailes Hawaiian Food Normandie Menu, Dialogue Tags Examples, Ccd Vs Cmos Radiography, Eldrazi Tron Sideboard Guide 2020, Tert Butyl Alcohol Proton Nmr, Jerk Abuse Meaning In Urdu, Wells Fargo Investment Banking Vp Salary, Fear And Trembling Pdf, What Is A Hot Cheeto Girl, Graco Dream Suite Bassinet Weight Limit, Ephesians 6 Niv,