Buy Inalsa Cook & Serve Travel Cooker, Slow Cooker, Deep Fryer, Air Fryer, Food Steamer, Egg Boiler, Rice Cooker for Rs.6395 Online. The steel could have been a bit heavier, feels very light, but, its OK, not in the very good category. Inalsa 1700W Professional 2 Litre Stainless Steel Deep Fryer is a premium quality Deep Fryer from Inalsa. Commercial purpose. I don't know yet, let's see! Valid from 21st August, 2017 till 20th September, 2017. 34. Performs flawlessly even when used in a commercial kitchen. Pleasantly Surprised! 74. 4.2 (50) ₹6,399 … No Cost EMI offer of Moglix enables users to purchase *everything on EMI and experience easy shopping. You Save: 2,795 (29%) Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Reviewed in India on 20 August 2018. 56% off. The interest a buyer is liable to pay is offered as an upfront discount on checkout. We bought after reading so many positive reviews (FAKE INDEED). Moglix is a well-known ecommerce platform for qualitative range of Deep Fryer. Size: 3 L Change. 10% off with SBI Credit Cards ; See … PRODUCT CODE: 412376086904774. Write a review. And when i reported this problem to Inalsa customer care, they told me that i should pay them for a service as i am using the product for my cafe. Returning this failure product. 1 Year Extended Warranty for ₹ 399.00. I've fried Manchurian balls, fries, cheese pops, aloo Patty etc etc. Can be availed on a minimum cart value of ₹500. I purchased this item for my snacks and juices cafe. The … This special scheme allows customers to purchase expensive products on EMI at the original price of the product that is split equally across the **EMI tenure. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. We thought initally it was good, but it suddently stopped working after 1 month and not sure what is the problem. Commercial purpose. With a decent capacity of 3 liters, you can cook food for smaller and larger families. You can edit your question or post anyway. Completely wasted our time, money, material & electricity. Perfect for a family of 3-5 people. I am pleasantly surprised after using this fryer twice. 43% off. Got this device 3 months back.Was working fine till last month.Thinking it to be good,Orderd a second device too.Then the problem started.One day the device stopped working and tried to contact customer care.After trying for 2 days somebody picked the call and offered service in 48hrs. Brilliant. I would suggest this product to anyone. AGARO - 33390 Marvel 1700-Watt Deep Fryer with 2-Litre Capacity and 3 Temperature Settings (Silver) 9. price ... Inalsa Air Fryer Fun Fry-1400W with Smart Rapid Heat Technology| Digital Temp and Time Control| Detachable 2.9L NonStick Basket, 4.2L Cooking Pan, (Black/Silver) by Inalsa 6,800 9,595 + 80 delivery. Like seriously...they gave me a product which doesn't even turn on and they want me to pay them for a service. It's … So am not sure if most of these reviews are for real or marketing companies have been appointed for the job. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Since it provides high power, it makes cooking an easier and faster process. How does Amazon calculate star ratings? The product which i got was defective. Add a Protection Plan: 1 Year Extended Warranty Plan for ₹ 209.00. 3.9 (154) ₹3,876 ₹6,900. You will need a minimum of about 1.2 litre oil for the unit to function. 26% off. N trust me it hasn't let our cook or us down.. Cashback offer valid between 21st August 2017 and 20th September 2017. Not able to reach customercare either if they have any. I purchased this item for my snacks and juices cafe. Inalsa Professional 2 2 L Electric Deep Fryer. Include . I need to read the manual now and get it repaired. See All Buying Options . If i had used it for a while and then a problem would have happened, then it makes logic and i can pay. Inalsa Professional 2 2 L Electric Deep Fryer Reviews. Only Genuine Products. User Images. This page works best with JavaScript. It does what it is supposed to do. MAZORIA DEEP FRYER 6 LITRE COMMERCIAL 6 L Electric Deep... 3.2 (25) ₹3,890 ₹6,900. Get cashback upto ₹200 Valid only for the first transaction using Paytm Wallet. There is a built-in thermostat that lets you adjust the temperature of oil. Oil hit very fast. 4.1 (113) ₹2,395 ₹2,599. Top positive review. See all 173 positive reviews › Nikki. It's a helpful product.. 5 ★ 4 ★ 3 ★ 2 ★ 1 ★ 213. 355 Ratings & 49 Reviews ₹1,799 ₹4,095. 4.2. I bought the product for the second time for my shop.Its a complaint free product.Works super well and is robust like a bullet.Dont think twice and go for it. 43% off. Key Features: Type: Lockable lid; Capacity: 3 liters (suitable for … Add to Wish List. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Will it last? Inalsa Professional 2 2 L Electric Deep Fryer. 7% off. Finally i had fight and argue with them for quite some time to make them understand why i should get a free service. Inalsa 1700W Professional 2 Litre Stainless Steel Deep Fryer. Product was awesome,worth the money,must buy this product, Inalsa Professional 2 2 L Electric Deep Fryer. The oil usage to is less and there is no danger of over heating or equipment remaining hot all the time. It's been more than 2 months now still no response. Inalsa Deep Fryer Professional 3 | 2100W |Capacity 3 L (Silver) by Inalsa. Plz dont buy this product i have used only 1 month now is not working even i cant able return dont waste ur money, I bought this for my restaurant and its doing great for now.using it for french fries n drumstiks. Inalsa Professional Deep Fryer Operates at 2100 watts power which is incredible for cooking. The best part for me is, being able to fry at the exact temperature I want to - It cuts cooking time to less than half, compared to a frying on a gas stove. Free Shipping. It doesn't even work. Skyline VTL-5424 2 L Electric Deep Fryer. 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. 4.2 ★ 355 Ratings & 49 Reviews. But this was just unprofessional from their side. 5.0 out of 5 stars It's amazingly good and very fast. 3000 across banks while for Bajaj Finserv it should be Rs. Minimum order placed should be Rs. Add to your order. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The machine stopped worked exactly 15 days after arrival. 11. Deep Fat Fryers › Inalsa Air Fryer Fun Fry-1400W with Smart Rapid Heat Technology| Digital Temp and Share. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Inalsa Deep Fryer Professional 3 | 2100W |Capacity 3 L (Silver), See all details for Inalsa Deep Fryer Professional 3 | 2100W |Capacity 3 L (Silver). Valid only for the first transaction using Paytm Wallet. Apart from the rare, really bad delayed delivery amazon experience. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. THE URBAN KITCHEN UK-ELF04 8 L Electric Deep Fryer. bad point that lid is not tight over.and second heated all over outer sides.overall its good product. We tried cooking potato fries and chicken several times at different temperatures but both items gave very bad taste of raw oil. 4.2 (356) ₹2,995 ₹4,095. The machine stopped worked exactly 15 days after arrival. It's lovely. Our all product like French Fry,Samosa,Cutlet, and all other chicken item make very well. Inalsa Deep Fryer Professional 2. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. 23. Stainless Steel Decoration on The Panel Control. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 4500. NOT WORKING. Moglix offers No Cost EMI on all products across the site. Brightflame 3.2 L BFAK0072 3.2 L Electric Deep Fryer. I am moving on with the process of replacement or refund. I bought the product for the second time for my shop.Its a complaint free product.Works super well and is robust like a bullet.Dont think twice and go for it. Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Inalsa Professional 2 2 L Electric Deep Fryer Reviews. READ … 1 Year Extended Warranty Plan from One Assist After ordering, for plan related details, check 'Buyer/Seller messages' … 5. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. All Inalsa 1700W Professional 2 Litre Stainless Steel Deep Fryer are manufactured by using quality assured material and advanced techniques, which make them up to the standard in this highly challenging field. I sent information into watsapp but they did not give any suggestions or support where to take it. i recieved this on dt 21.5.2019. its a good product for small family .looking good, working excellent .ready withen 7 minute at 180 temprature.

Kale Vegetable In Islamabad, Cucumber Images Hd, Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins, Timosa The Physician Bug, Graco My View 4-in-1 Bassinet Assembly Instructions, Easy Way To Kill Phylakes, Honey Bbq Sauce Brands, Phrasal Verbs Book Pdf, Sunshine Cheez It Date Code, Gucci Mickey Wallpaper, Best Place To Raise A Family In Europe, Oxidation Of Alcohols Lab Report, Costco Smoked Salmon Price, Potato Emotes Discord, Karlstad Sofa With Chaise Cover, Secondary School Computer Science Curriculum, Kermit The Gorf, Perrier Green Apple Costco, Blue Dragon Sauces Calories, Blender Chocolate Mousse For Two, Guided Meditation For Anxiety And Depression, How Did Elvis Make His Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwich, Advent Week 4, Darapsky Synthesis Of Amino Acids, Prosciutto Penne Pasta Recipe, Teriyaki Venison Marinade, The Boys Wiki, Longing Meaning In Malayalam, Al Ghurair Group Revenue, How Beautiful Violin Sheet Music, Diy Storage Sofa, Justice League 51 - Read Online,