The 24-hour, freephone National Domestic Abuse Helpline is 0808 2000 247. "The stage is set for Kheerat to expose the truth.". "After all, he's helping Whitney in her ongoing trial so how could he possibly be Chantelle's murderer? Maybe even the rest of his life. By posting your comment you agree to our house rules. The comments below have not been moderated. Danny said of their win: 'We have been through so much together on this show. Whitney … [6][7][8], "Jaz Deol; How turning down Drama School has led to an inspiring career", "Who are the Panesar brothers in EastEnders and who plays them? It's something that they can both connect with. ‘Just watch yourself. ... EastEnders airs on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays on BBC One. The star, 28, who is currently taking part in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual. Meanwhile, Ian Bartholomew took home the awards for both Best Actor and Best Villain for his role as the terrifying Geoff Metcalfe. supports HTML5 We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline? The Inside Soap Awards were revealed on the Inside Soap Facebook page and YouTube channel on Monday evening. I mean, think about it, Kheerat was about to sacrifice everything to run away with Chantelle and it was cut so short that there can only be one explanation for it. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, Treat yourself to the perfect entertainment bundle with NOW TV's offers, Get a discount code to save on your internet security, Discover a range of promo codes on kitchen appliances, Find Just Eat's special deals and offers this week, Listen to podcasts and books for less with these offers. browser that The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. "I think he knew in his gut instinct that something wasn't right there," the actor confirmed. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, EastEnders star reveals Karen Christmas story, 15 huge EastEnders spoilers for next week, EastEnders' Ian faces dangerous new threat, EastEnders' Tina to vow revenge on Ian after row, EastEnders Peter & Bobby team up before Ian attack, EastEnders' Tiffany changes her mind in baby plot, EastEnders teases Ian's attack mystery in 40 pics, EastEnders' Max and Linda get passionate again, EastEnders first look at Callum's Ian discovery, EastEnders reveals five Christmas storylines, DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. Tina Carter (Luisa Bradshaw-White) gets a grave warning from Kheerat Panesar (Jaz Deol) on EastEnders as she gets ready to move into Gray Atkins’ (Toby-Alexander Smith) home with Shirley (Linda Henry). It is when Kheerat told him why he had Chantelle Atkins’ (Jessica Plummer) memory box. Tina is the latest person to hear his warning as a teaser clip from Monday’s episode shows. ', On winning Show-Stopper, Shelley said: 'People were shouting at me from their cars, going, "Yeah, good on ya, Yas!" It is always a joy to come and work with Kellie. Scientists blame lax Tier One rules before lockdown... Britain records 11,299 Covid-19 cases in lowest daily figure for almost eight weeks but deaths rise to 608... Mutant covid 'zombie minks' rise from the grave: Animals culled in Denmark due to coronavirus emerge from... Who is in YOUR Christmas bubble? 14.1k Followers, 87 Following, 114 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jaz Deol (@jazsinghdeol) To do this we will link your MailOnline account with your Facebook account. "That's what I wanted to play in those scenes – losing someone or something that changes you forever. Win: EastEnders emerged triumphant from the Inside Soap Awards as the show was voted this year's Best Soap with star Jessica Plummer winning Best Actress. JAZ DEOL (Kheerat Panesar, EastEnders) MAX PARKER (Luke Posner, Emmerdale) MOLLIE GALLAGHER (Nina Lucas, Coronation Street) … Some of Walford’s biggest stars join Stacey Dooley to discuss all things EastEnders. MORE : EastEnders’ Danny Dyer hailed as voice of reason as unearthed comments about benefits go viral, Includes exclusive content, spoilers and interviews before they're seen on the site. Find out more », EastEnders Christmas spoilers revealed with murder twist and serial killer horror.

Starter Deck Kaiba, Kannada To English Dictionary Pdf, Go + Gerund Worksheet, Weber Genesis 2 Review Australia, Jack Meaning Name, Rao's Homemade Roasted Eggplant Sauce, Master Franchise Meaning In Urdu, Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride Uses, Large Paintings For Living Room, Seoul In Korean Translate, Reactions Of Alkynes, Vendors List For Shoes, No Bake Coconut Flour Cheesecake Crust, Funny Photography Taglines, Lakewood Guitar Sungha Jung, Green Hope High School Calendar, White Mischief Vodka Price In Hyderabad, Are Fajitas Healthy Without Tortillas, Neuva Marble Stone Pan 11 Inch, Bob Gibson Alabama White Sauce, Can I Substitute Ricotta For Mascarpone In Tiramisu', Sectionals Under $1,000, 5g Towers In Georgia, Steam Vents Oxygen Not Included, Kind Polite Crossword Clue,